Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help (7815 Views)

This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) / Policemen In Uniforms With Guns Playing Bet9ja (Photos) / Photos Of Edo Fraudster, Daniel Igbinovia Who Has Scammed So Many Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by excessbitcoin: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please my good people of nigeria, am heart broken as i type this. what kind of daylight robbery is this. i played a game that i staked 3k to win 15k and the game is still running jeje but to my greatest surprise, bet9ja just decided to cut the game by himself, fortunately i checked the particular game that they red but it didnt cut. i have sent them a mail yet nothing has happened

long story cut short. this is the betslip ID.B919CTZRTWECE-1505293
please mod help me move this post to the fp until they correct this fraudlent act
Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by Smart41(m): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Your case is different grin

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by Earth2Metahuman: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
This is why I prefer nairabet They don't give me problems and you chat with them online

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by Epositive(m): 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Smart41:
Your case is different grin
so it's yours cheesy
op where you bet the game, shop abi phone direct? smiley
Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by ihimiray(m): 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
excessbitcoin:
Please my good people of nigeria, am heart broken as i type this. what kind of daylight robbery is this. i played a game that i staked 3k to win 15k and the game is still running jeje but to my greatest surprise, bet9ja just decided to cut the game by himself, fortunately i checked the particular game that they red but it didnt cut. i have sent them a mail yet nothing has happened

please mod help me move this post to the fp until they correct this fraudlent act
I just checked it but one game is showing red, please what's the meaning of ggng
Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by ikp120(m): 4:49am On Apr 23, 2017
Guy you lost that game in red.

1st half of that Lorient game was 1-1 () while the 2nd half was 4-0 (NG). But you predicted that either 1st half will NOT (N) be (which turned out to be wrong because 1st half was ) or 2nd half will NOT (N) be NG (which also turned out to be wrong because 2nd half was NG). Hence, neither of your predictions was correct.

I guess you didn't really know the meaning of GGNG N. That N at the end means "NO". It simply means that EITHER both teams will NOT score in 1st half OR both teams will score in 2nd half.

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by excessbitcoin: 5:16am On Apr 23, 2017
ikp120:
Guy you lost that game in red.

1st half of that Lorient game was 1-1 () while the 2nd half was 4-0 (NG). But you predicted that either 1st half will NOT (N) be (which turned out to be wrong because 1st half was ) or 2nd half will NOT (N) be NG (which also turned out to be wrong because 2nd half was NG). Hence, neither of your predictions was correct.

I guess you didn't really know the meaning of GGNG N. That N at the end means "NO". It simply means that EITHER both teams will NOT score in 1st half OR both teams will score in 2nd half.
Oga its not true, check werder bremen vs Hamburg, 1st half ended 1 -1 (), 2nd half 1-0 (NG) check also Ajax vs SC Heerenveen in this tickect B947CARRASCRA-1505293.1st half ended 3-1 (), 2nd half ended 2-0 (NG) I played this same thing and the same bet9ja greened them. they have been greening it since i started playing that type of game so what happened this time?
Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by ikp120(m): 5:37am On Apr 23, 2017
excessbitcoin:

Oga its not true, check werder bremen vs Hamburg, 1st half ended 1 -1 (), 2nd half 1-0 (NG) check also Ajax vs SC Heerenveen in this tickect B947CARRASCRA-1505293.1st half ended 3-1 (), 2nd half ended 2-0 (NG) I played this same thing and the same bet9ja greened them. they have been greening it since i started playing that type of game so what happened this time?
Hmmm. I actually tried to piece a pattern from the ticket in the OP. But this your second ticket get as e be o. I can't even see a single pattern in that ticket. Is it possible that that option you played has not been defined by bet9ja? The definition of that option is not even on their website guide.

It's likely that that option is a subtle trap o, since it's not actually well defined nor even straight forward.
Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by excessbitcoin: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2017
ikp120:
Hmmm. I actually tried to piece a pattern from the ticket in the OP. But this your second ticket get as e be o. I can't even see a single pattern in that ticket. Is it possible that that option you played has not been defined by bet9ja? The definition of that option is not even on their website guide.

It's likely that that option is a subtle trap o, since it's not actually well defined nor even straight forward.

thats what am talking about, its a scam, they are scamming us. pls how do i get this to the fp, let the world see what is happening.
please moderator
Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2017
excessbitcoin:

thats what am talking about, its a scam, they are scamming us. pls how do i get this to the fp, let the world see what is happening.
please moderator
Nairaland Mod should help push all this post to the front page ... They are scamming us...... I paid 1,000 naira four times this year into my bet9ja account only 2times it was credited into my accounts and there was deduction in my gtbank account... This is day light robbery
Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by Kelvinasluv: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
ihimiray:
I just checked it but one game is showing red, please what's the meaning of ggng
whats the meaning of ggng N?
Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by Eddiecute86(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
excessbitcoin:

Where did you play it online or shop? If it is shop hold the shop agent responsible. Bet9ja shop agents are found of irregularities .I know one that do cancel peoples game intentionally hoping that they won't win. One day he got into trouble after canceling someone's game with stake of 500k and all the game came out positive.
Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by imam07: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Eddiecute86:

Where did you play it online or shop? If it is shop hold the shop agent responsible. Bet9ja shop agents are found of irregularities .I know one that do cancel peoples game intentionally hoping that they won't win. One day he got into trouble after canceling someone's game with stake of 500k and all the game came out positive.
U should know he played it online when the guy is talking about red or green nah.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by albacete(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2017
excessbitcoin:

please moderator

Mistakes happen when they display their odds. Sometimes, when you see an odd that seems too good to be true, let it pass. If you must take the odd, the least you could do is to compare the odd with other bookies.

Even when you have placed the bet and they finally discover there was a mistake with the odd price, they will either cancel it or assume what it should have been the first time.

These bookies, nobody beats them. U only beat your fellow punters.

Since you did NOT read their T&Cs before or after signing up, let me do this on their behalf for you

VIII. COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS

1. If you wish to make a complaint or a suggestion regarding the Company, the Website or the services offered, as a first step you should contact our Customer Services or send us an email through info@mybet9ja.com. As second step, the complaint shall be assigned to an advisor that will manage to provide you with the appropriate response. Save as provided further under clause ‘3, should the complaint not be resolved as expected by you, a response shall be provided to you through internal message or email by the Customer Service Advisor who will report the final decision to you.

2. All claims and suggestions should be forwarded to the Customer Service in written form via internal message, fax, mail or e-mail. No complaints with regard to the acceptance, settlement or resettlement of a bet will be heard by us if they are not raised through our Customer Services within 30 days from the event occurrence which the bet related to occurred.

3. Offensive or rude language, as well as malicious or damaging comments, will not be tolerated while contacting our staff or while discussing our products and services in any media, social network or forum. Any infringement of this policy will result in a suspension of the Account or in every additional action as may be required in order to ensure compliance.

XIII. PALPABLE ERRORS

1. Some circumstances may arise where a bet is confirmed, or a payment is performed, by us in error. The following is a non-exhaustive list of such circumstances:

• Whenever the prices/spreads/terms offered by Bet9ja are significantly dissimilar from those available in the general market,

• Whenever the prices/spreads/terms offered at the time the bet is placed are clearly wrong given the probability of the forecast occurring,

• Whenever a bet has been erroneously accepted on a market which should have been suspended or removed,

• Where a bet containing incompatible events is accidentally accepted, because of human or technical error,

• Whenever a settlement error is made while computing or crediting the amount of winnings,

• Any other situation that may be referred to as an error.

In all these cases Bet9ja reserves the right to cancel all the bets accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake made re-settling all the bets at the correct prices/spreads/terms that should have been available at the time that the bet was placed in the absence of the error.

So, you see, even if they see this, they will NEVER respond to you.
Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
albacete:

Mistakes happen when they display their odds. Sometimes, when you see an odd that seems too good to be true, let it pass. If you must take the odd, the least you could do is to compare the odd with other bookies.

Even when you have placed the bet and they finally discover there was a mistake with the odd price, they will either cancel it or assume what it should have been the first time.

These bookies, nobody beats them. U only beat your fellow punters.

Since you did NOT read their T&Cs before or after signing up, let me do this on their behalf for you

VIII. COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS

1. If you wish to make a complaint or a suggestion regarding the Company, the Website or the services offered, as a first step you should contact our Customer Services or send us an email through info@mybet9ja.com. As second step, the complaint shall be assigned to an advisor that will manage to provide you with the appropriate response. Save as provided further under clause ‘3, should the complaint not be resolved as expected by you, a response shall be provided to you through internal message or email by the Customer Service Advisor who will report the final decision to you.

2. All claims and suggestions should be forwarded to the Customer Service in written form via internal message, fax, mail or e-mail. No complaints with regard to the acceptance, settlement or resettlement of a bet will be heard by us if they are not raised through our Customer Services within 30 days from the event occurrence which the bet related to occurred.

3. Offensive or rude language, as well as malicious or damaging comments, will not be tolerated while contacting our staff or while discussing our products and services in any media, social network or forum. Any infringement of this policy will result in a suspension of the Account or in every additional action as may be required in order to ensure compliance.

XIII. PALPABLE ERRORS

1. Some circumstances may arise where a bet is confirmed, or a payment is performed, by us in error. The following is a non-exhaustive list of such circumstances:

• Whenever the prices/spreads/terms offered by Bet9ja are significantly dissimilar from those available in the general market,

• Whenever the prices/spreads/terms offered at the time the bet is placed are clearly wrong given the probability of the forecast occurring,

• Whenever a bet has been erroneously accepted on a market which should have been suspended or removed,

• Where a bet containing incompatible events is accidentally accepted, because of human or technical error,

• Whenever a settlement error is made while computing or crediting the amount of winnings,

• Any other situation that may be referred to as an error.

In all these cases Bet9ja reserves the right to cancel all the bets accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake made re-settling all the bets at the correct prices/spreads/terms that should have been available at the time that the bet was placed in the absence of the error.

So, you see, even if they see this, they will NEVER respond to you.
They are simply Fraud.... Even threatening prospective complainants
Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by albacete(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
JideJamez:
They are simply Fraud.... Even threatening prospective complainants

I doubt it. Everybody looks after his own interest. The rules are there to protect them from losses. Though some of the rules there are absurd.
Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
albacete:

I doubt it. Everybody looks after his own interest. The rules are there to protect them from losses. Though some of the rules there are absurd.
my own case is different from the op case just last week I tried to drop 1,000naira into my bet9ja mobile account the money was deducted from my Gtbank account but never entered my bet9ja account.... What do you want to call that?
Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
albacete:

my own case is different from the op case just last week I tried to drop 1,000naira into my bet9ja mobile account the money was deducted from my Gtbank account but never entered my bet9ja account.... What do you want to call that? Twice this year....first one i think say Na error.... But this one pain me
Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
JideJamez:
my own case is different from the op case just last week I tried to drop 1,000naira into my bet9ja mobile account the money was deducted from my Gtbank account but never entered my bet9ja account.... What do you want to call that?

Your case is very simple Jo.
Just go to your deposit details in your account and click on query box in front of your last deposit details.

You can use it to redeem all the other deposits that wasn't credited to your account
Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 25, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Your case is very simple Jo.
Just go to your deposit details in your account and click on query box in front of your last deposit details.

You can use it to redeem all the other deposits that wasn't credited to your account
since the issue happened the account detail has remained unopened

Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by Ernybrown(m): 4:09am On Apr 26, 2017
The bastards did same thing to me as regard that ggng n, i was suppose to nail them 1.5million so so painful after the game entered for me twice
Re: Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help by pepefarms: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Guys, these guys are either scammers or have the worst system ever. The issue withdrawal i tried it a couple of time till I just came to a conclusion that whenever u win u must keep 5k behind.
2. I won a bet using 100 4 3k, the bet has turned green but over a month now am yet to be paid. I have sent over 30 mails and am not exaggerating. I have given them betslip code, screen shot the winning and every thing but still not has been done.They keep tellin me that theyhave forward it to the unit in charge (trader@bet9ja). Now they even ignore my emails. As for their phone no. I don't think dat number is assigned cause it's always not reachable.
Pls what email or how we wan do dis. I can send proof of winnings, and the email trend.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Dangerous Place To Live In Onitsha / Two Female Teachers Kidnapped In Edo State. / Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.