Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? (15334 Views)

N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World / A Review Of Koenigsegg CCXR Special Edition: The Most Expensive Car In The World / Only 80 Koenigsegg Regera Will Be Made And They’ve All Been Sold (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 23, 2017
With my age and status....i wont spend my $1.5M on any of those....it will be very stupid of me to do so

FTC on Page 1 cheesy cheesy
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Timiblanko(m): 7:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Only politiacian and misician waist money, I will make it inJESUS name
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by mrford50: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Swegzfreak:
Sweet sweet car

have you sold your gift cards today? I buy @sexy sweet rates,

Come and sell to me legit is in my blood
. Do u buy amazon giftcards? My no 07062960033. Just text message
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by ReubenE(m): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Bugatti
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by naturefellow(m): 7:13am On Apr 23, 2017
dasphinx1:
The Koenigsegg cool
did you see the red ones in the movie Need For Speed? I prefer their designs over Bugatti.
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Shygirl1989(f): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2017
A buggati all the way.....dream car since I was born....#firstlove#lovefastcars
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Khaliyah(m): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2017
naturefellow:
did you see the red ones in the movie Need For Speed? I prefer their designs over Bugatti.
omo the ones in Need for speed were so damn beautiful... But I prefer buggatti it looks prettier n cooler.
That's the exact one used in the movie

2 Likes

Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Lexusgs430: 7:19am On Apr 23, 2017
gabonsky:

Bro just chose one now?

The same type of greed wey our politicians get too, dey hungry me.
Bro, e no hungry u?
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by dasphinx1(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2017
naturefellow:

Yup, that movie was what got me endeared to the brand. To me, Buggati is too cliche(thanks to our artists and american rappers). Watched the Koenigsegg's Top Gear review on youtube.... and i got hooked... Sweet Swedish masterpiece cool

1 Like

Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by lozanni(m): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2017
chuose2:
If I had $1.5 million.

I'd spend it to educate Nigerians that NYSC is just a way to take under-paid labour to the North. angry

And educate Nigerians that they have the right to self determination. angry

Then use the rest to let people know that tithing is not a law in the New Testament. sad

The one wey remain, I go buy me and my wife moto. cool
If e go reach Bugatti fine, if not na Beamer grin

LOl. E be like say you saw pepper serving in the north.
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by naturefellow(m): 7:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Khaliyah:
omo the ones in Need for speed were so damn beautiful... But I prefer buggatti it looks prettier n cooler.
That's the exact one used in the movie
this piece was built to fly!
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Khaliyah(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2017
naturefellow:
this piece was built to fly!
Lol and the bugatti used in the same movie was made to outfly it lol

Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by nengibo: 7:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Мне по́хую!
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by watered(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2017
No matter how much I have, there are certain things I can't do with my money.
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by naturefellow(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2017
Khaliyah:

if i hear! See as e glue to the ground like tortoise. E no get spoiler for back like him rival sef, wetin him for use fly. Actually spoilers give autos an aeronautic touch. This is absent in your Bugatti! I don't dispute the fact that Bugatti maybe the faster though.

1 Like

Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by lordhugo(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2017
I will build a farm and buy both with profits.
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by blingxx(m): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2017
incredibleace:
koenigsegg agerra

Is that a different brand? ... I only know koenigsegg regera
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by blingxx(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2017
Khaliyah:

That bugatti chiron sha cool shocked
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by baconline(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2017
Pls oh,na who wan buy this car, send your name and your BVN number to me privately as whistle don dey my mouth
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Khaliyah(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2017
naturefellow:
if i hear! See as e glue to the ground like tortoise. E no get spoiler for back like him rival sef, wetin him for use fly. Actually spoilers give autos an aeronautic touch. This is absent in your Bugatti!
Without the spoiler the cars weren't keeping up with the Bugatti so just imagined it was present den they wouldnt av seen its brake light na!! Lol
Bro am off to church

Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 23, 2017
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by DerrickOfficial(m): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2017
As long as there is no Hennessy GT, I would go for the Bugatti
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by incredibleace(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2017
blingxx:

Is that a different brand? ... I only know koenigsegg regera

is still koenigsegg, more like models.

koenigsegg is one of the notch super cars now, other makers have made name for themselves
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by chigoizie7(m): 8:37am On Apr 23, 2017
It will be an estate of 100 bungalows ( 3 bedroom flat each)
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by profem1(m): 8:38am On Apr 23, 2017
Bugatti of course. The pleasure of riding one at about 350km/hr is incomparable.
Na something go still kill person.
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Kaymaxine(m): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2017
Lexusgs430:
I would keep the money in the bank, wait for the value to depreciate or look for two slightly higher mileage examples.
You see, I can buy both.........
aw many times u write jamb undecided
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Kaymaxine(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2017
chuose2:
If I had $1.5 million.

I'd spend it to educate Nigerians that NYSC is just a way to take under-paid labour to the North. angry

And educate Nigerians that they have the right to self determination. angry

Then use the rest to let people know that tithing is not a law in the New Testament. sad

The one wey remain, I go buy me and my wife moto. cool
If e go reach Bugatti fine, if not na Beamer grin
d question was clear enuf na...haba!!!
oversabi.
if u had d amount stated to buy any of the two cars...sorry machines,wc one wuld it be
wats wif the epistle
d correct question to "ur epistle" is:if u had $1.5mil,wat wuld u do wif it?

1 Like

Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Kaymaxine(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2017
the koenigsegg please
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Lexusgs430: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Kaymaxine:

aw many times u write jamb undecided

Still writing (started in 2007).....
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Riddler32: 9:04am On Apr 23, 2017
Lexusgs430:
I would keep the money in the bank, wait for the value to depreciate or look for two slightly higher mileage examples.
You see, I can buy both.........

No way you can buy both cars with higher mileages because they end up being vintage vehicles and sold off at auctions.
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Lexusgs430: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2017
Riddler32:

No way you can buy both cars with higher mileages because they end up being vintage vehicles and sold off at auctions.

I believe in never say never.....
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Riddler32: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2017
winkmart:
I will buy one ToyotaVenza and one Crosstour.

and use the rest of the Cash judiciously

Whats with all these Venza and Cross tour people are mentioning up and down. Those cars are not average cars and cant stand the taste of time in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Placing Of A 4-yr Expiry Date For tyres is wrong / How To Detect Unbalanced Tires In Your Car / About Brain Box Reprogamming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.