Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored (11879 Views)

Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Zaitoon: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
The longest ride
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jayceon:
Lord Of The Rings......greatest trilogy ever
se h watched cause of the ring??
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by femifemo123: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
3 idiots
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by oladosuola(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Like stars on earth marvel comic movie rush hour
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by AuroraB(f): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
The Godfather cool

Desperate Housewives grin

Over the Hedge cheesy
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
3 idiots Legend of d blue sea
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by pointblank247(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
the good the bad and the ugly
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Lush100(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
cold mountain.
unforgiven
cathedral
Bourne identity

(not sure of Spartacus ) ....good story line too much R18.
gladiator
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nicho118(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pearl Harbor
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by samkayy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Rush Hour.. 1-3
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
StarBukola:
se h watched cause of the ring??
?
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by BenedictStinson(m): 12:29am On Apr 24, 2017
Ghosts Of Girlfriend's Past, Prine of Persia Sands Of Time
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Lionessza(f): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2017
StarBukola:
I stumbled across this on Facebook,
Good people of nairaland,what movie have u watched over five times or more, mine is SEDUCING MR PERFECT... .
Don't knw why but am head over heals with that movie. wink wink
Çc.mynd44
Cc.lalasticlala

Bourne identify, Bourne supremacy and Bourne ultimatum.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

nice movies u got going on there.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

fixed

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Lionessza(f): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2017
StarBukola:
nice movies u got going on there.

Thanks, have you seen the latest one?
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Lionessza(f): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2017
Jayceon:
fixed

How did you find the last one they did?
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by bond77(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2017
StarBukola:
where can I download it, have tried YouTube, nothing
Try this

www.fzmovies.net

Or

www.fzmoviez.in
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by bond77(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2017
StarBukola:
two, why did I get married , mummies return
Mummies return? Hope u didn't watch in the night cos its creepy scary.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2017
dead pool john Carter of mars great wall kongfu panda 2 like stars on earth (that film touched me jaree ) etc etc
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by jerryclinton: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2017
khiaa:

I watched it on YouTube, after you type in the name of the movie type full movie.
Thanks bro
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2017
bond77:

Mummies return? Hope u didn't watch in the night cos its creepy scary.
anything scary ,I love
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by khiaa(f): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2017
jerryclinton:
Thanks bro

I'm a woman, and you are welcome .
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2017
bond77:

Try this

www.fzmovies.net

Or

www.fzmoviez.in
is there no way I can type, or search the name of the movie I want to watch?
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Thanks, have you seen the latest one?
nope,I haven't ,is there a latest one??
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by jerryclinton: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2017
khiaa:

I'm a woman, and you are welcome .

lol..Sorry o..Didn't check your profile.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by hero01(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
charlesyemmode:
Comming to America
Akim and Semi
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by bond77(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ishilove:

If you've watched 'Kingsman' you'll know Taron Egerton, the British actor who played 'Eggsy'. He's the one who voiced Johnny and I was shocked to discover he is the one who sang his parts. In short, all the actors did the singing themselves. Reese Witherspoon (Rosita the pig), Scarlett Johansonn (Ash the punk porcupine), Seth McFarlane ( Mike the mouse) sang like pros, but Taron Egerton and Scarlett are the ones who shocked me. He sang 'Stay with me' like he owned it.

Like you said, the movie deserves an award. I haven't raved about a movie this way in a very loooong time.
Yes I ve watched kinsmen, l never new he was the one and the most surprising was I never he could sing. He could starts a music career couple with acting you know. The movie was a reflection of what the real life characters are struggling with. Probably they also gat the voice but one gave them the opportunity to showcase their talent. For example Tori Kelly the voice over for the shy elephant (Meena) and taron egarton.
There's is another fantastic animated cartoon I just caught up with, the title is ’zootopia ’. Try look it up and I bet u would like it.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by bond77(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
StarBukola:
is there no way I can type, or search the name of the movie I want to watch?
Of course, if you tried the first site (www.fzmovies.net) when you browse in, at the top there is a search box, type sing and search, u would be directed to various search on goggle just click on the first one and automatically you be directed back to the site where you can download the movie in what ever format you prefer.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by bond77(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
StarBukola:
anything scary ,I love
Really? Have u watched the boogey man and Texas Chainsaw??
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
bond77:

Really? Have u watched the boogey man and Texas Chainsaw??
see,I tire for that sites, add too much , e just dey redirect me
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

How did you find the last one they did?
wait...they got a new one out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" / Merlin And Legend Of The Seeker!!any Other Magical Adventure Series? / Has Television Lost Its Relevance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.