Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,960 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ladies Please Save Us The Distraction In Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ladies Please Save Us The Distraction In Church (31674 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Is It Ideal To Collect Change When Dropping Offering In Church? / Church: It Is Time To Shake Off The Distraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Please Save Us The Distraction In Church by dangotesmummy: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2017
ifex370:

I never knew a lady could get Hot just by looking at a man undecided... well we learn everyday smiley
yes dude grin
Re: Ladies Please Save Us The Distraction In Church by ParagosPride: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
thesicilian:
Would you have picked up your books and left if it happened in class? Or an exam hall? You just were not ready for church so you looked for an excuse to leave.
In as much as many of these ladies need to be sanctioned by ushers and ministers for their indecent exposures, you just cannot blame others for your own actions and inactions. That is the bitter truth. If you truly believe in Christ, then you'll know that your reason for leaving will definitely not stand on the last day.

You just can't conclude like that.
That cannot happen in the jurisdiction of exam hall.
I want you to understand something. We have many churches. We have churches of complete moral disposition and sanction and we have churches in the middle and those at the end.
If lad's church falls into category "middle church" or "the end church" then it's a reoccurring stuff he had to protest by leaving the church. That stuff must have been interfering with his normal spiritual life. It's normal.

He left the church. Fine. There is nothing wrong in it. The church is to aid your spiritual upbringing not to cause its fall.
No where,i repeat no where in the Bible mentioned going to church as a criteria for making heaven.
YOUR comment was out of place,with respect.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Save Us The Distraction In Church by ArcToyin(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2017
NotOfThis:
Focus and keep your eyes on the Pastor instead of letting them wander about. You can't control what anyone wears but you can control your own eyes and mind. It's not difficult to do if you really want to.
The op is absolutely correct. All what you are saying is off the mark. It is impossible not to look side way and the more you see the more the message that will flow in you. You might not be moved by what you see outside cos you are on the motion but when something is not far from you, there is no way you won't look. Let those wicked and uncultured girls work on themselves.
Re: Ladies Please Save Us The Distraction In Church by ArcToyin(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2017
NotOfThis:
Focus and keep your eyes on the Pastor instead of letting them wander about. You can't control what anyone wears but you can control your own eyes and mind. It's not difficult to do if you really want to.
Re: Ladies Please Save Us The Distraction In Church by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2017
dangotesmummy:
so we should wear Mary amaka skirts and big blouses because your phenese cannot stay calm in church for 4hrs without erecting inside your boxers?

I've got news for you my dear.you cannot control what other women wear however you can control that tail in between your thighs

Hanty, lemme school you small. You cannot think for yourself as a woman and think for a man too. If I tell you that my hormones are secreting in high quantity because of your sexiness, please understand that and dress modestly. Well, what am I even saying. I've personally gone past that level but most people are still there and that's why they just woo a girl to be their girlfriend because she's sexy and hot and they want to f**k! Once they are done, they move on to the next sexy hot girl. So it's an advice for girls not guys.
Re: Ladies Please Save Us The Distraction In Church by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2017
omogidi234:

I had this discussion recently, I didn't succeed, so I left it. I said that any man who sexually harrases a woman should face the FULL wrath of the law but that our women shouldn't​ dress in such a way that they wouldn't​ entice a man.

The truth is any man will take a first look at a pretty and well dressed woman.

But they tend to brew terrible thought when they see women who dressed revealing parts of the body or wear dresses showing body line.

Even men who have discplined themselves over time and have overcome this issue can still fall prey of this, if they are constantly exposed to such dressing and give opportunity to it.

That's why some our MOG are getting involved in sexual issues. Because they are still men. Not condoning that though.
Please

Fundamentally​, rather than complain, I think we should learn how to overcome it ( though tasking), cause the argument from women would always be 'control yourself irrespective of however they dress'.

Secondly, the Onus is on us to teach our children, that men are wired by God to be biological aroused by the feminine body, but that the girls shouldn't dress to entice them and the boys should learn how to control themsevles whether or not the girls dress arousingly.

Once the war is first won in the society, it would be won in churches​ and other places of worship.

Well said
Re: Ladies Please Save Us The Distraction In Church by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2017
MARYchiells:

Bros, I understand your pain, fellow sisters let's help ourselves and others. It cost less to dress decent.
.it's important
Re: Ladies Please Save Us The Distraction In Church by dangotesmummy: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
EmtolalaaPRAISE:

Hanty, lemme school you small. You cannot think for yourself as a woman and think for a man too. If I tell you that my hormones are secreting in high quantity because of your sexiness, please understand that and dress modestly. Well, what am I even saying. I've personally gone past that level but most people are still there and that's why they just woo a girl to be their girlfriend because she's sexy and hot and they want to f**k! Once they are done, they move on to the next sexy hot girl. So it's an advice for girls not guys.
keep giving flimsy excuses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Closing My Eyes During Prayers. / DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant / Links To Watch Live Church Services Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.