Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? (26193 Views)

Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? / Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by caukerzee(m): 12:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Ken Katas. Who remembers him?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by ObasanjoQuotes: 1:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Oh lawd what a Nostalgia!

6 Likes

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 23, 2017
Who is he?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by walosky(m): 5:09am On Apr 23, 2017
Where is the man? ?
Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by stixz(m): 6:42am On Apr 23, 2017
caukerzee:
Ken Katas. Who remembers him?
He did come to my school, 2013. Those two days were one of my best in sec school.

3 Likes

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by UnimkeAk(m): 7:03am On Apr 23, 2017
stixz:

He did come to my school, 2013. Those two days were one of my best in sec school.
Baby nairalanders !!

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by Onyenna(m): 7:13am On Apr 23, 2017
Nope
Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by fernandoc(m): 7:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Hell yeah . Way back 2004. Taught us that masturbation depletes your cerebrospinal fluid and makes you weak on many levels. Omo since then jerking off stopped being an option for many of us.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by jejemanito: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2017
He didn't come to my school. Met him while I was trying to chike/track down one girl like that

Forced myself to attend one.of his programs just because of babe o. Kai, I have mumued no be today

And thus got to know him as Dr. Ken whatever. Remember him talking about how he wrote jamb uncountable times and a whole load of balderdash, typical of self-proclaimed moral beacons

23 Likes

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by bishopsamuel(m): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2017
jejemanito:
He didn't come to my school. Met him while I was trying to chike/track down one girl like that

Forced myself to attend one.of his programs just because of babe o. Kai, I have mumued no be today

And thus got to know him as Dr. Ken whatever. Remember him talking about how he wrote jamb uncountable times and a whole load of balderdash, typical of self-proclaimed moral beacons
You are very correct.He can brag for Africa.He came to our school.2009

10 Likes

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by jejemanito: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2017
bishopsamuel:

You are very correct.He can brag for Africa.He came to our school.2009
As in, I just weak

Referencing how he passed the Oral Exam of the MB of UNIBEN medical school despite not being asked any medical-related question.

I just weak

14 Likes

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by wins18(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2017
haba op make una fear God small na,
Na person picture una bring here come dey gossip untop im head for nairaland this early sunday morning. E be like say una no wan make heaven abi.

1 Like

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 23, 2017
Who's he?
Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by stixz(m): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Baby nairalanders !!
Ok
Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by valgbo(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Lol that man caused many "non conformists to be conformed.......lol.....his many lies include......his child reading for 5 hours................the same child finishing the whole bible under the same amount of time..........and many more

3 Likes

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by jejemanito: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2017
valgbo:
Lol that man caused many "non conformists to be conformed.......lol.....his many lies include......his child reading for 5 hours................the same child finishing the whole bible under the same amount of time..........and many more
He is a Lion grin

15 Likes

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by barallanee(f): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2017
Yes o....Ken katas..FGC

3 Likes

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by barallanee(f): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2017
By the count of three bring all the contrabands in the hostel....he made us read on valantine day for 9 hours...with his MRS..meditate read and study

3 Likes

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by barallanee(f): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2017
jejemanito:
He is a Lion grin
am telling u,he showed us a video of his child reading without talking,turning his head
Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2017
He went to most federal schools. He came to mine fggc abuloma.

2 Likes

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by Elkay3: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2017
So he only goes to FGCs?
Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by valgbo(m): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
barallanee:
Yes o....Ken katas..FGC
pls which federal government college was that??
Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by valgbo(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mine was FGC ikot ekpene

1 Like

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by barallanee(f): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
valgbo:
pls which federal government college was that??
FGC Ikom
Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Baby nairalanders !!

LOL

That's a reminder that people of various age grades meet here.

It would explain quite a number of posts too...

13 Likes

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by SeekinAttention(f): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Raumdeuter
Ibime
Bykebyke
Chelseafan1
Lana1
Eph12
Dmcdad
Elrony
Timbros
Griffon
Gyalchester
Cfcman
Dopejemi
Serenova
Jstbeinhonest
Diggz
A40
Hensben
Upnepa
Oasis007
Bigkesh
Dmcdad
Macjireh
Nateevs
Afrodoc2
Airmark
Nihilist
Christinec
Debroslink
Sod09
Spy360
Sircumalot
Kokaneprodigy
Chic2pimp
Ubscable
Lekkie073
Nickvanilla
Krasid
Gbr1
Emmgee
Unlimited22
Lordfalcao
Dyabman
Bimffo
Elnino4ladies
Sonizia
Emmaprince
Kagawa10
Lordemperoris100
Roland17
Earth2Metahuman
Funlordjnr
Leyqute
Joeace2020
Weedtaker
Elampiro
Teeflonblixx
Jaykaymaybachz
Nyabinghi
Ruddie
Mrta7
Patrickmuf

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If u don't here ur name, and u are in the sport section..
Reply "absent"
Seun told me to take attendance
Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by urchcoded(m): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ken katas na thief

1 Like

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by zicky(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
I remember him, came to Afss pH that year. The guy just dy share bobo juice

5 Likes

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
He never cane to my school but the stories about him here is quite similar to an idiot named DAVILIO DAVILEI; his nickname, I've forgotten his real name.

The fool came to my Secondary School, talked about what a genius he was. He recited all the elements of the periodic table and we thought he was the reincarnation of Einstein himself; how gullible. He also said Wizkid was his friend back then at UNILAG, they shares the same room and he lectured him on Chemistry as Wizkid was a poor Chem student.
The most annoying part was the fact that the bastard sold some materials he brought, telling us it would help us a lot in Chemistry and most of us bought it like our New School Chemistry textbook wasn't enough. I stil get angry when I remember that 1,500.

There was a puzzle in one of the materials he broughtand he promised that whoever solved it first would be given N5000 and the fool never showed up again.

DAVILEO DAVILEI or whatever you call yourself, I will find you and I will kill you.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by UnimkeAk(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
alignacademy:

LOL

That's a reminder that people of various age grades meet here.

It would explain quite a number of posts too...
You are very correct....

2 Likes

Re: Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? by savagefinder: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lol.. Brocha area 24

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Phd Holders Should Use Doctor’s Title, Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / EBSU Students Protest After 5 Persons Fainted While Trying To Write Exams (Photo / Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.