Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Different law for different people in Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Different law for different people in Nigeria (518 Views)

Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo / Chidi Lloyd Will Be Charged To Court Under A Different Law Says Wike / FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different law for different people in Nigeria by DCTrendy(m): 5:46am On Apr 23, 2017
An average Nigerian Graduate can't get a job without completing NYSC.
The people that make the laws need just SSCE cert.

Till when will this continue Nigerian youths?
Re: Different law for different people in Nigeria by izombie(m): 6:30am On Apr 23, 2017
Op are you a graduate? I think you should go back to school. Which one is gooses? The plural of goose is geese. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Re: Different law for different people in Nigeria by baylord101(m): 6:40am On Apr 23, 2017
izombie:
Op are you a graduate? I think you should go back to school. Which one is gooses? The plural of goose is geese. Correct me if i'm wrong.

That's just a mistake that you can correct him and deserve a thank you in return but with your dictions you deserve none
Re: Different law for different people in Nigeria by DCTrendy(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2017
izombie:

Thanks for the advice bro. Happy Sunday
Re: Different law for different people in Nigeria by DCTrendy(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2017
baylord101:

That's just a mistake that you can correct him and deserve a thank you in return but with your dictions you deserve none

God bless you. I was already getting late for a program and was rushing before the post.

Thanks for your maturity.
Peace unto u.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Why Goodluck Jonathan Lost? Picture / EFCC: Monies Recovered Are Returned To The Rightful Owners / Do You Support The #not Too Young To Run Bill ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.