Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos (21831 Views)

Photos From Linda Ikeji's 39th Birthday Dinner In Dubai / Photos From Efe & Bisola's Press Conference In Lagos / Get Ready As Linda Ikeji Gears Up To Hosting Selfmade Woman Conference This Apri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by kateskitty(f): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2017
justi4jesu:

Relax and wish her well, why do you appear pained and she is a woman like you. Grow up please.
You didn't let me finish my comment before rushing to quote me. The problem with this self-made thing she is preaching is that she may have forgotten that in every rule, there's an exception and she is that exception.

Just because she did it and it worked out well for her doesn't mean it will work for everyone.

Don't forget that Nigeria is a funny country where something that works today may not work tomorrow. Now imagine if someone tried to be self-made and failed at it, what happens next

I know someone who wanted to be a self made musician but her parents forced her to go to school, she managed to get her degree and went back to music.
Guess what, the musical career crashed and now she's glad she has her degree which she's using to work.

So my point is, she can only inspire some people but not everyone will be self-made like her

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by Bollinger(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
****just thinking***
If only could buy husband.....

Not everyone wants to marry.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by Quinn22(f): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2017
Every lady should be #selfmade if they want to have control over their lives and not let any man control them. Every lady should fight for independence not dependence cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by judemeritjude(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2017
thumbs up
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by amanikondo: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2017
Feminists association.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by MarieSucre(f): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2017
principi:
This Linda is doing exceptionally well. Her success scares away potential suitors because it comes with Pride.
She is 'Self Made'. Now tell me what her husband will say that she'll obey? I may be wrong though.

Her success did not come with Pride. The men who think like you have inferiority complex.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by MarieSucre(f): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
Please oooo. who is Linda ikeji? is that wOman that became a feminist because no guy would marry her?

Chimamanda who is married nko.

Jim Iyke, Chidi Mokeme, Wizkid, Davido, Olamide etc are not married. I bet you don't have a problem with that. It's just successful women that bite you in your body.

I bet if Linda Ikeji was Freeze, you would have said its feminism that made her marriage end.

Get a life bro. It's clear you don't have one.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by MarieSucre(f): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2017
Heromaniaa:
This is what all those self acclaimed feminists should do. Instead of going about yapping about gender inequality and masculine chauvinism, you can make yourself the boss and liberate other women. A lion does not proclaim its lionery, not a tiger its tigeritude; It is only a buffoon that chants its buffoonery and a nincompoop its nincompoopery.

Enough said.

And you know they're not doing it how?
Have you carried out a statistics on all of them or are you one of those silly internet people that stand behind a keypad and write unfounded information.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by MarieSucre(f): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
****just thinking*** If only could buy husband.....
If only it could buy you sense.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2017
talk shows will only give u temporary inspiration, after the show its gone. what the people need is empowerment with some skills

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by metallisc(m): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2017
kateskitty:

You didn't let me finish my comment before rushing to quote me. The problem with this self-made thing she is preaching is that she may have forgotten that in every rule, there's an exception and she is that exception.

Just because she did it and it worked out well for her doesn't mean it will work for everyone.

Don't forget that Nigeria is a funny country where something that works today may not work tomorrow. Now imagine if someone tried to be self-made and failed at it, what happens next

I know someone who wanted to be a self made musician but her parents forced her to go to school, she managed to get her degree and went back to music.
Guess what, the musical career crashed and now she's glad she has her degree which she's using to work.

So my point is, she can only inspire some people but not everyone will be self-made like her

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by moupe: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
All that glitters is not gold.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by MarieSucre(f): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=55834118][/quote]

Funny thing is, I somewhat agree with her second post.
I have often asked myself this, why are some people employers and others perpetual employees? Of course there are a lot of economic, socio-cultural and physical factors to put into play, but then? Why is the board not even-playing? I guess that one if the mysteries of life.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by SageTravels: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
kateskitty:
Because she's​ self-made the rest of us will not hear word.

She claims to be self-made but did she not have parents who sponsored her in school
She claims to be self-made but she has a family who have loved and supported her.

Not everyone will be an employer, some will still need to be the employee.
Not everyone can be rich, even Jesus said that the poor will always be among us.

jealousy n envy will kill you before ur time. lots of people read this post n ignored.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by SageTravels: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
lakesider:
Nobody is self made . At every point in our life . We need people
That's what she is doing.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by ziga: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Heromaniaa:
This is what all those self acclaimed feminists should do. Instead of going about yapping about gender inequality and masculine chauvinism, you can make yourself the boss and liberate other women. A lion does not proclaim its lionery, not a tiger its tigeritude; It is only a buffoon that chants its buffoonery and a nincompoop its nincompoopery.

Enough said.

I hope you sef no dey yap when the job you applied for goes to another person due to some prejudice about you and not due to talent.

I hope you also practice what you preach.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by 0b10010011: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
****just thinking***
If only could buy husband.....

Hello!

She has an husband and it's me! We just haven't made it public o reserve withdraw ur comment please.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by OpenGames: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
I look forward to the day when the sight of a successful single woman will not burn the heart of inferior men of low esteem and visionless women of no ambition.
Amen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by Daggash98: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
u are doing a great job. Keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by preselect(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
for some reason I dont like this girl . . . sad . . . I dont know why. .. . . just like I never liked Genevieve. . . . I hope it's not bc they are dark skinned . . undecided . . . . I hope it's not bc they are successful . . undecided . . . . or bc they are unmarried . . . undecided . . . or am I jealous? . . . . . . I hope not for these flimsy reasons o . . . bc if so . . then the bad is on me. . . . sad . . . . . I had better find a good reason for not liking this girl o . . . undecided undecided . . . let's see. . . . she is arrogant angry . . . . yes . . . . f-ck! another igbo girl that I dont like. . . . CHIMAMANDA!! shocked shocked shocked successful, dark skinned. . . but she's married . . . . Bleep . . .so it could be the success or the dark skin . . my goodness! I have joined those who fall for light skinned girls shocked shocked . . . .but I like Mercy Johnson . . . phew! thank God. . . so it's not the skin color. . . .so why do I hate Linda, Gen and Chimamanda then? . . . . i gotta find a reason. . . .think . . think preselect think . . . . undecided . . . . . ughhhhrrrr . . . just blame it on Buhari . . . . yes cheesy . . it's all Buhari's fault grin grin grin

I blame Buhari for this. If not for his sadistic nature why would one be hating like this for no reason tongue

#BuhariSucks

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by cutestcee: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
it takes a fool to recognize one
So you have accepted you are a fool. Nice

Haters can hate away. She is doing great

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by jswagg4(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

Why dn't you allow the people to decide for themselves or are they your kids? is it your distortion?

Its a Sunday. Don't be a fool on this day. Read my comments clearly.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
jswagg4:

Its a Sunday. Don't be a fool on this day. Read my comments clearly.
I read it clearly and you're still stupid for not minding your business. You don't have one naira to your name yet you want to dictate to people what they imbibe or do not imbibe. slowpoke.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by Chidinmaluv22(f): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
****just thinking*** If only could buy husband.....

is possible

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by Ghost01(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
lakesider:
Nobody is self made . At every point in our life . We need people
Exactly!
"Self-made" is an illusion.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by LoveJesus87(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Heromaniaa:

Enough said.
oga ah twale for ur English grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by LoveJesus87(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
preselect:
for some reason I dont like this girl . . . sad . . . I dont know why. .. . . just like I never liked Genevieve. . . . I hope it's not bc they are dark skinned . . undecided . . . . I hope it's not bc they are successful . . undecided . . . . or bc they are unmarried . . . undecided . . . or am I jealous? . . . . . . I hope not for these flimsy reasons o . . . bc if so . . then the bad is on me. . . . sad . . . . . I had better find a good reason for not liking this girl o . . . undecided undecided . . . let's see. . . . she is arrogant angry . . . . yes . . . . f-ck! another igbo girl that I dont like. . . . CHIMAMANDA!! shocked shocked shocked successful, dark skinned. . . but she's married . . . . Bleep . . .so it could be the success or the dark skin . . my goodness! I have joined those who fall for light skinned girls shocked shocked . . . .but I like Mercy Johnson . . . phew! thank God. . . so it's not the skin color. . . .so why do I hate Linda, Gen and Chimamanda then? . . . . i gotta find a reason. . . .think . . think preselect think . . . . undecided . . . . . ughhhhrrrr . . . just blame it on Buhari . . . . yes cheesy . . it's all Buhari's fault grin grin grin

I blame Buhari for this. If not for his sadistic nature why would one be hating like this for no reason tongue

#BuhariSucks
lmao u mean buhari o grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by Handsomecole(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
From what I can see, they are still from the same rich private school students , programme organised by the rich and for the rich. In this country being poor is a crime. We have young girls in rural public schools whom need a lot of enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by Heromaniaa: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

And you know they're not doing it how?
Have you carried out a statistics on all of them or are you one of those silly internet people that stand behind a keypad and write unfounded information.
Here she goes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uchenna Nnanna, Husband Richard Uchechukwu Maduka, 2 Sons In Matching Outfits / Fatai Rolling Dollar Buried In Lagos / Rita Dominic With Joe (American RNB Singer) (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.