Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos (21835 Views)

Photos From Linda Ikeji's 39th Birthday Dinner In Dubai / Photos From Efe & Bisola's Press Conference In Lagos / Get Ready As Linda Ikeji Gears Up To Hosting Selfmade Woman Conference This Apri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by amazon14: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
All the speaker and the performers are Yorubas yet she is hated mostly by yorubas. Ride on my sister. Who God bless no man can curse

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by ethereal(f): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
****just thinking***
If only money could buy a husband.....
will it kill you to be reasonable? receive sense for once in your redundantly myopic life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
sirugos:
Someboby cannot buy" Ghana must go Bag" again in peace in nigeria. Yesterday i bought ghana must go bag from market and everybody started following me with whistle. Which kind wahala be this?
Lol... I nearly choked here

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by reykhana(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Heromaniaa:
This is what all those self acclaimed feminists should do. Instead of going about yapping about gender inequality and masculine chauvinism, you can make yourself the boss and liberate other women. A lion does not proclaim its lionery, not a tiger its tigeritude; It is only a buffoon that chants its buffoonery and a nincompoop its nincompoopery.

Enough said.

Are you a fan of Vector?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by thehedge(f): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
prettyboi1989:
talk shows will only give u temporary inspiration after the show, its gone. what the people need is empowerment with some skills
exactly
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
Please oooo. who is Linda ikeji? is that wOman that became a feminist because no guy would marry her?

She dey wait for me

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by goldedprince: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
when olosho get luck met one mumu politician wey no dey carry prick see toto, she go begin they rant selfmade. wtf.
this is just like yahoo boys emoney, hush, dato val etc wey don scam finish then dem go start they form motivational speakers.
you idiots cant decieve everyone. linda, you never made all the cash from blogging like you claim. we all know the mumu poilitian that sponsored all your projects including your house

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
lakesider:
Nobody is self made . At every point in our life . We need people
Word
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by uzolexis(f): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
OpenGames:
I look forward to the day when the sight of a successful single woman will not burn the heart of inferior men of low esteem and visionless women of no ambition.
Amen.

I say a big AMEN with you Nwannem.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by lovethchioma(f): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
OpenGames:
I look forward to the day when the sight of a successful single woman will not burn the heart of inferior men of low esteem and visionless women of no ambition.
Amen.
You think that day will ever come? Most Men just can't handle successful women.... let me just say Amen too
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by lovethchioma(f): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Quinn22:
Every lady should be #selfmade if they want to have control over their lives and not let any man control them. Every lady should fight for independence not dependence cool
True talk... I just hope ladies would be ready to work hard to become successful.... A man can only control you when you are overly dependant on him. You can't try that with an independent thinking woman.

I really hope to see enough ladies at the top in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
I am not a woman naw.
... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by MarieSucre(f): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Here she goes.
I lie. If I am wrong, then point it out. Or stop with the comparison shikena.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by wisemaster(m): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nothing like self-made ever. It delusional.

Think about it.

1. A truly self-made person should birth him/herself through his/her own pregnancy.

2. Prescribe appropriate medications and injections and apply them on him/herself from infancy.

3. Should suckle him/herself to survive during infancy and wean him/herself from his/her own breast feeding.

4. Should start maintaining his/her life while just a day old - feeding, bathing dressing etc.

5. Should be an island that never had a financial deal with no one but just became rich out of the blues.

6. Should announce his/her own obituary announcement after death

7. Should ultimately bury him/herself after death.

***The list is endless****

If there was no one who ever lived this way then self-made ideology is delusional and self idolatory. Simple
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by babasolution: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
lovethchioma:
True talk... I just hope ladies would be ready to work hard to become successful.... A man can only control you when you are overly dependant on him. You can't try that with an independent thinking woman.

I really hope to see enough ladies at the top in the nearest future.

i wonder what is this issue about a man controlling a woman,if its husband and wife whether you have money or not,your husband will control u,having money only makes it easier for the woman to leave the marriage,all these so called successful ladies are most times unappealling to real men,this linda ikeji is just confusing these young girls.i dnt even know why women think men are out to control them,its a misconception,in a relationship no matter how independent a woman is the man will still control her,because women naturally submit to men they love,if women dont want to be controlled they should avoid marriage
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by lovethchioma(f): 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
babasolution:

i wonder what is this issue about a man controlling a woman,if its husband and wife whether you have money or not,your husband will control u,having money only makes it easier for the woman to leave the marriage,all these so called successful ladies are most times unappealling to real men,this linda ikeji is just confusing these young girls
Confusing which young girls?? Why should a man even control someone he claims to Love? whatever happens to working together as one and as partners
look at how you're talking as if women are some kind of animals that need to be controlled. Jeez!!!
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by Shalomdee(f): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
Please oooo. who is Linda ikeji? is that wOman that became a feminist because no guy would marry her?

Eyaaa
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos by judekings(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
She is nice but complicated.[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatai Rolling Dollar Buried In Lagos / Uchenna Nnanna, Husband Richard Uchechukwu Maduka, 2 Sons In Matching Outfits / Bolanle Ninalowo Rocks Clean Agbada In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.