Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,500 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:35 PM

Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State (20800 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Oba Gbadewolu Ogedengbe Fagbohun Is Dead: Father Of LASU VC Dies / DPO Segun Fagbohun Dies In Lagos Hospital (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by AmbodOfLASU: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2017
OBA Gbadewolu Ogedengbe FAGBOHUN Gets Staff of Office At CORONATION CEREMONY.

The Alakesan of Akesan Kingdom : Oba Gbadewolu Ogedengbe Abayomi FAGBOHUN; officially received his Staff of Office today from the Governor of Lagos State - Mr Akinwunmi Ambode ably represented by Hon.Commissioner for Local Government And Community Affairs - Hon. Folami Muslim. The event was a very colourful, historic and entertaining one as it was well attended by government officials from Alausa as well as Professors and other distinguished members of the LASU Community.

Oba Gbadewolu Abayomi Ogedengbe FAGBOHUN is the biological father of Professor Olanrewaju Adigun Fagbohun, Vice Chancellor, Lagos State University.

Congratulations to all members of the Fagbohun family as well the good people of Akesan and Lagos State at large.

#FagbohunClan #Fagbohunism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by AmbodOfLASU: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2017
Cc

Fulaman198, bigfrancis21, odumchi

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by AmbodOfLASU: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2017
More

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by AmbodOfLASU: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2017
Kabiyesi oo

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by AmbodOfLASU: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2017
Celebrations galore at Akesan.

1 Like

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by AmbodOfLASU: 9:01am On Apr 23, 2017
The new Oba who is the biological father of LASU VC. - Professor Olanrewaju Adigun Fagbohun, has been a BAALE for years but was made a full-fledged King yesterday after several critical deliberations and fair decisions by the Lagos State Government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by AmbodOfLASU: 9:06am On Apr 23, 2017
There was a heavy presence of Professors from LASU and other distinguished members of the Lagos State University Community.

Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove Seun

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by AmbodOfLASU: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2017

Members of LASU COMMUNITY.

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by franklynn(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2017
Ftc @ last
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2017
The guy above me must be using a 7G network....

Anyways..... Congratulations @OBA Gbadewolu....

***Thank Goodness the white missionaries weren't able to strip us of our entire culture...

1 Like

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2017
AmbodOfLASU:
OBA Gbadewolu Ogedengbe FAGBOHUN Gets Staff of Office At CORONATION CEREMONY.

The Alakesan of Akesan Kingdom : Oba Gbadewolu Ogedengbe Abayomi FAGBOHUN; officially received his Staff of Office today from the Governor of Lagos State - Mr Akinwunmi Ambode ably represented by Hon.Commissioner for Local Government And Community Affairs - Hon. Folami Muslim. The event was a very colourful, historic and entertaining one as it was well attended by government officials from Alausa as well as Professors and other distinguished members of the LASU Community.

Oba Gbadewolu Abayomi Ogedengbe FAGBOHUN is the biological father of Professor Olanrewaju Adigun Fagbohun, Vice Chancellor, Lagos State University.

Congratulations to all members of the Fagbohun family as well the good people of Akesan and Lagos State at large.

#FagbohunClan #Fagbohunism
H
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by ebroheem(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2017
K'ade pe Lori o.
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by BossAndaz: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2017
Good to know.

Please any good Samaritan in Ghana that has a spare room that I can rent for a month please pm me ASAP. I need it like very urgently please. God bless
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by babyfaceafrica: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2017
Everyone sha one become king..issorite

2 Likes

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by fhelihx(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2017
congrats!!!
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2017
K'ade pe l'ori ooooo! Kabiyesi!!!!!
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by Dshocker(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2017
Traditional rulers not contributing to the growth of the nation.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by 0b10010011: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Welcome to te Royal World!

I was also Coronated as the King of my bedroom yesterday night.

Hope to meet him the Royal fathers meeting.

Once again, Welcome to the Royal World.

Na every street area get king for Lagos now.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by jjjjj2017: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2017
Na their way for Lagos, almost every street get im own King.

1 Like

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by pythonkid(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2017
bastards looking for more ways to chop our Nigerian money , what's the essence of this title ..

2 Likes

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2017
AmbodOfLASU:

Cc

Wow... Akesan where I did my childhood days

Could remember vividly the tussle between this Fagbohun and Abdol during that time for the helm of power.

Ki ade pe lori oba Fagbohun

1 Like

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by vincent10(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2017
My prayers for him is that he will reign in glory and serve humanity to his best
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by Nebuzaradan: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Nonsense
Oba of no man's land grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by austinbrown: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2017
If he likes let him be the 0 oba e no concern we the jobless youths
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by money121(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Akesan my hometown...
Awa Omo Agbelori eshi jagun..
Omo Aji foti wetin
Omo eyigba Nita ilado
Oduso oga
Omo Awori kitigbe ooo

Aliamudulilahi Am Present....

From Baale To Oba....

So happy for Omo Rabiat ogedengbe...

Gbadewolu 1

4 Likes

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by dominique(f): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2017
What purpose do these monarchs serve? Somebody enlighten me please.

1 Like

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by money121(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2017
austinbrown:
If he likes let him be the 0 oba e no concern we the jobless youths

Ehyaa Jobless youth... May God provide job for u..ko Desi I feel your pain tongue
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by money121(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2017
pythonkid:
bastards looking for more ways to chop our Nigerian money , what's the essence of this title ..

Call someone that his son will feed u and ur entire family bastard? May God forgive ur stinky brain
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by austinbrown: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2017
money121:

Ehyaa Jobless youth... May God provide job for u..ko Desi I feel your pain tongue
amen o
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by omowolewa: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2017
Congratulations,

Akesan of Lagos not Akesan Oyo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attention All Igbo Travellers / Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead / Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.