Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State (20846 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Oba Gbadewolu Ogedengbe Fagbohun Is Dead: Father Of LASU VC Dies / DPO Segun Fagbohun Dies In Lagos Hospital (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by SIRmanjar(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2017
4th class oba..So govt fit sleep wake up decide to make anybody oba..I think say oba na sacred stool only our ancestors fit choose.
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by Okohjohn: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2017
Good
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by funkystanl(m): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Finally.... Good for the Fagbohuns! Good for the Ogedengbes. I hope the community gets better development hereafter.

Akesan.... Spent most of my years in that "village"

Cheers!
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by juman(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
vincent10:
My prayers for him is that he will reign in glory and serve humanity to his best

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by AmbodOfLASU: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
money121:
Akesan my hometown...
Awa Omo Agbelori eshi jagun..
Omo Aji foti wetin
Omo eyigba Nita ilado
Oduso oga
Omo Awori kitigbe ooo

Aliamudulilahi Am Present....

From Baale To Oba....

So happy for Omo Rabiat ogedengbe...

Gbadewolu 1

Nice one brother

1 Like

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by Brush1: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dshocker:
Traditional rulers not contributing to the growth of the nation.
You are entirely right about that. They lack value.
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
as per more choppings cheesy
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by akigbemaru: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
AmbodOfLASU:
The new Oba who is the biological father of LASU VC. - Professor Olanrewaju Adigun Fagbohun, has been a BAALE for years but was made a full-fledged King yesterday after several critical deliberations and fair decisions by the Lagos State Government.
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by Burgerlomo: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by Smooyis(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Congratulations to his royal majesty.
Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by Mudida: 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Obas everywhere at Yoruba land no wonder them dey KIDnap them. Come to Benin, you have just one Oba who is revered by all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State by Ayobami7(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
转注字/轉注字

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attention All Igbo Travellers / Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead / Africa Style Living Rooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.