Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos (18088 Views)

See This Couple's Dazzling Semi-nude Maternity Shoot That Has Gone Viral (Pics) / See Pre-wedding Photo Shoot That Has Gone Viral On Social Media / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by blacq2009(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Na to finger this kiwi dey hungry me.
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by mustapha3097(m): 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
makinq bad sense tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by luminouz(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol bendikugezela nje. Tjo wayegula yilento yakhona?

Do you watch a show called date my family? grin
Oh Lawd!!!!!! Are u guys Zulus! DAT language is fascinating!!!!!!
Cc ZarZar!!!!
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by sinaj(f): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
dingbang:
you dis girl... They are coming for you...
I just felt like pulling their legs tongue
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by sinaj(f): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
Crownwahley:

if u get mind, type am completely.
lolll
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by dingbang(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
sinaj:
I just felt like pulling their legs tongue
dey will soon pull ur pant.. Don't worry
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by sinaj(f): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
davidif:

Wow!!! Even you don follow join?
ssshhhh *whispers* Dont shout
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by FTBOY: 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
nice shape. but why did she cover everything na
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 5:11am On Apr 25, 2017
luminouz:

Oh Lawd!!!!!! Are u guys Zulus! DAT language is fascinating!!!!!!
Cc ZarZar!!!!

Nope we ain't...the language is Xhosa. What's fascinating about it?.
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by luminouz(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Lionessza:

Nope we ain't...the language is Xhosa. What's fascinating about it?.
I read up on d Zulu tribe during Tshaka's rule!!! Ain't Xhosa d young general who fled from Tshaka coz he was jealous of d young general's victories in battles? Xhosa took his people far away n founded his own tribe or something like DAT!!!!
I have seen people who spoke d Language.... D sing song intonation n diction sounds pleasing to d ears!!!!! Very sexy actually!!!!!grin
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2017
luminouz:

I read up on d Zulu tribe during Tshaka's rule!!! Ain't Xhosa d young general who fled from Tshaka coz he was jealous of d young general's victories in battles? Xhosa took his people far away n founded his own tribe or something like DAT!!!!
I have seen people who spoke d Language.... D sing song intonation n diction sounds pleasing to d ears!!!!! Very sexy actually!!!!!grin

There is no one called Xhosa in our history. South african music across all tribes can be captivating .
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2017
Lionessza:

There is no one called Xhosa in our history. South african music across all tribes can be captivating .

According to our history, there was uXhosa lol. They say the name comes from the Khoisan language (the Khoisan were our neighbours back then), which is to mean, "One that is angry & fierce" grin Read up on the history yamaXhosa.

Xhosa people didn't break away from the Zulu, we were always an independent tribe. Those that broke away during Mfecane to join the Xhosa tribe, are the Mfengus, Bhacas, etc.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Lionessza:

He means we talk in a sing song type of way, which is true. When we talk, the tone goes up at the beginning & almost silent towards the end. Say any Xhosa word & listen to yourself while speaking, your voice will go up & down as if you're singing. Even my Pedi friends say we talk like we're singing lol.
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by khoiboy1(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:

According to our history, there was uXhosa lol. They say the name comes from the Khoisan language (the Khoisan were our neighbours back then), which is to mean, "One that is angry & fierce" grin Read up on the history yamaXhosa.

Xhosa people didn't break away from the Zulu, we were always an independent tribe. Those that broke away during Mfecane to join the Xhosa tribe, are the Mfengus, Bhacas, etc.

many xhosa tribes intermarried with the !korana khoi tribes to
form alliances against amazulu.. e.g Amathembu etc etc...
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2017
khoiboy1:

many xhosa tribes intermarried with the !korana khoi tribes to
form alliances against amazulu.. e.g Amathembu etc etc...

Yes, I know. The "mix race" Xhosa are called amaGqunukhwebe, which includes clans like Sukwini, Giqwa, etc. They do look a lot like Khoisans too. My dad for example, he is from the Giqwa clan & he was yellow in complexion, only a lot taller than the average Khoisan. Mandela too. He looks a lot like Khoisans. And I believe his DNA showed Khoisan blood even though he is Xhosa.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2017
E weak me embarassed
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by khoiboy1(m): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes, I know. The "mix race" Xhosa are called amaGqunukhwebe, which includes clans like Sukwini, Giqwa, etc. They do look a lot like Khoisans too. My dad for example, he is from the Giqwa clan & he was yellow in complexion, only a lot taller than the average Khoisan. Mandela too. He looks a lot like Khoisans. And I believe his DNA showed Khoisan blood even though he is Xhosa.

Yes madiba was khoi from his maternal side... ( inaqua tribe that was extirminated by colonial forces.. sarah baartman ( RIP ) was also from this tribe.. many other khoi joined the " xhosa " clans to form alliances )... that's why many khoi clans ( Nama, Hessequa, Attaquacetc etc ) regard him as a "son of the clan

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
khoiboy1:

Yes madiba was khoi from his maternal side... ( inaqua tribe that was extirminated by colonial forces.. sarah baartman ( RIP ) was also from this tribe.. many other khoi joined the " xhosa " clans to form alliances )... that's why many khoi clans ( Nama, Hessequa, Attaquacetc etc ) regard him as a "son of the clan

Oh, that's lovely. I didn't know the entire history. I only knew that his mom was Nosekeni (a Xhosa name) but from which clan IDK. Perhaps she was from one of the Gqunukhwebe clans. Anyway, I loved the Khoisan part of history growing up. Too bad I forgot most of what I learned. Now you got me curious about the different clans. I only remember the Nama out of the ones you mentioned. I still remember our history teacher telling us they worshipped two gods called Ntsiguab & Gunab. Not sure that's how it's spelt though. They danced by moonlight, etc. I have to read up more because that was my favourite history lesson. I wonder if they still teach that at schools today. Hmmm...
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by luminouz(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lionessza:

Sorry was actually referring to Mzilikazi who founded d matebele kingdom!!!!!
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by titi4fola(f): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahaah.. Some nairalanders fit even dey view this topic from church sef... cheesy

Devil na strong man sha.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 4:28am On Apr 26, 2017
luminouz:

Sorry was actually referring to Mzilikazi who founded d matebele kingdom!!!!!

Oh sure I'm glad you read up on it again cakes. What language do you speak?
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 4:45am On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

He means we talk in a sing song type of way, which is true. When we talk, the tone goes up at the beginning & almost silent towards the end. Say any Xhosa word & listen to yourself while speaking, your voice will go up & down as if you're singing. Even my Pedi friends say we talk like we're singing lol.

See yourself loll. Don't know why I had to say that lol I always laugh xabesitsho grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 5:27am On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

I know the name Xhosa and one my neighbors was Xhosa ( he looked more Khoi than the rest of us , read up on the history of my hometown you will understand why)the boy was indeed angry we used to fight daily as kids lol .

Yeah I wanted him to correct himself on the (Xhosa broke away from Shaka) story cus I hear that a lot. Have you ever heard the undiluted isi Bhaca? They sound like people fresh from Swaziland trying to learn isi Xhosa.
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Lionessza:

I know the name Xhosa and one my neighbors was Xhosa ( he looked more Khoi than the rest of us , read up on the history of my hometown you will understand why)the boy was indeed angry we used to fight daily as kids lol .

Yeah I wanted him to correct himself on the (Xhosa broke away from Shaka) story cus I hear that a lot. Have you ever heard the undiluted isi Bhaca? They sound like people fresh from Swaziland trying to learn isi Xhosa.

Lol, perhaps the Khoi meant to say the Xhosa are angry people tongue Speaking of your childhood, growing up some people used to call me "Noqhakankcu" & it kinda hurt tongue Not sure why people always have an issue with certain things. Uthe you're from Butterworth, ne? I will check it.

Yeah amaBhaca are plenty in EL. In the past, they cleaned toilets. Always working with kak in one way or another, plus ngamaxhwele most of them. Their language is indeed like isiSwati, bayathsefula. What language do amaMfengu speak? I've never met one or maybe I didn't know they were if I ever met one.
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by luminouz(m): 6:30am On Apr 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh sure I'm glad you read up on it again cakes. What language do you speak?
Lmaoooo! Babe am Nigerian.....I speak d Yoruba langrage!!!!
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 7:08am On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, perhaps the Khoi meant to say the Xhosa are angry people tongue Speaking of your childhood, growing up some people used to call me "Noqhakankcu" & it kinda hurt tongue Not sure why people always have an issue with certain things. Uthe you're from Butterworth, ne? I will check it.

Yeah amaBhaca are plenty in EL. In the past, they cleaned toilets. Always working with kak in one way or another, plus ngamaxhwele most of them. Their language is indeed like isiSwati, bayathsefula. What language do amaMfengu speak? I've never met one or maybe I didn't know they were if I ever met one.

Lol Ja ne and maybe not far fetched undecided and having so many struggle heroes from that region kinda confirms it grin. You should have relocated to Uitenhage No one would have picked on you there grin. People with those issues are usually darker and taller from my experience don't know why. Yebo sisi I'm from sbhati smiley.

Hahahahahah yesess andayihleka, Tjo those people do love cleaning kaak ne ? That's like a classic cape Town joke uba ulibhaca stay away from school I toilets zikhona lol mxm. Didn't know you have ama Bhaca in EL they like durban a lot but makes sense they are closer khona. Ja they love umthi hence I suspect some swati connection ngabo (have you ever wondered why izangoma wear swati like clothing? undecided). The people I've met who call themselves amaMfengu use isi Xhosa like the rest of us never picked out anything alarming from them hence I've understood why they feel the need to identify themselves as such , oh well....

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol Ja ne and maybe not far fetched undecided and having so many struggle heroes from that region kinda confirms it grin. You should have relocated to Uitenhage No one would have picked on you there grin. People with those issues are usually darker and taller from my experience don't know why. Yebo sisi I'm from sbhati smiley.

Hahahahahah yesess andayihleka, Tjo those people do love cleaning kaak ne ? That's like a classic cape Town joke uba ulibhaca stay away from school I toilets zikhona lol mxm. Didn't know you have ama Bhaca in EL they like durban a lot but makes sense they are closer khona. Ja they love umthi hence I suspect some swati connection ngabo (have you ever wondered why izangoma wear swati like clothing? undecided). The people I've met who call themselves amaMfengu use isi Xhosa like the rest of us never picked out anything alarming from them hence I've understood why they feel the need to identify themselves as such , oh well....

Oh? Even in Cape Town they clean toilets? Kanti what is with these people nekaka? Hahaha. Maybe umnombo wabo is from Swaziland ke. Too many were displaced during Shaka's reign. I heard there are even Xhosa people in Zimbabwe! But ndingazi if they are there because of mfecane or if zintshekela ze exile. South Africa nayo

Oh so they speak fluent isiXhosa, amaMfengu? Because them are the real amathole kaShaka according to what I read. Anyway, what happened to you izolo? Uske wathi shwaka like Schotho grin
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 7:29am On Apr 26, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo! Babe am Nigerian.....I speak d Yoruba langrage!!!!

Lol I know you are Nigerian. Oh do you have the facial marks? Say hi to me in Yoruba cheesy
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by luminouz(m): 7:30am On Apr 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol I know you are Nigerian. Oh do you have the facial marks? Say hi to me in Yoruba cheesy
Wanna see my face? Check ma dp!
Hi in Yoruba is 'bawo ni' grin
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh? Even in Cape Town they clean toilets? Kanti what is with these people nekaka? Hahaha. Maybe umnombo wabo is from Swaziland ke. Too many were displaced during Shaka's reign. I heard there are even Xhosa people in Zimbabwe! But ndingazi if they are there because of mfecane or if zintshekela ze exile. South Africa nayo

Oh so they speak fluent isiXhosa, amaMfengu? Because them are the real amathole kaShaka according to what I read. Anyway, what happened to you izolo? Uske wathi shwaka like Schotho grin

Lol ewe kuthwa they are the ones doing the whole bucket system thang pha , I tenders zinikwa bona chap , they are that good nekaka lolllll. Ja there are Xhosas in Zim, was shocked myself and they even do the whole ukweluka thing. I think the singer Berita is one of them although many think she's from El she's made it clear ngum Zim. I think they are a product of Shaka's reign cus nge apartheid I don't think many of us went to Zim cus bekufana , imbacu zethu zelaxesha are more likely to be found in zambia , malawi and Angola. I won't mention Botswana, Swaziland and Lesotho ke cus basithi lol.

I've never met a person who claims to be mfengu who had me like ........ undecided? Maybe ke i know the "right " ones lollll. But amaMpondo are something else except for my dear old Nomzamo Madikizela Mandela tongue.

Lol@ Schotho , ndibe nguye nyan. I had a hectic day and by the time I got home all I could think of was bed! bed! bed !bed !
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol ewe kuthwa they are the ones doing the whole bucket system thang pha , I tenders zinikwa bona chap , they are that good nekaka lolllll. Ja there are Xhosas in Zim, was shocked myself and they even do the whole ukweluka thing. I think the singer Berita is one of them although many think she's from El she's made it clear ngum Zim. I think they are a product of Shaka's reign cus nge apartheid I don't think many of us went to Zim cus bekufana , imbacu zethu zelaxesha are more likely to be found in zambia , malawi and Angola. I won't mention Botswana, Swaziland and Lesotho ke cus basithi lol.

I've never met a person who claims to be mfengu who had me like ........ undecided? Maybe ke i know the "right " ones lollll. But amaMpondo are something else except for my dear old Nomzamo Madikizela Mandela tongue.

Lol@ Schotho , ndibe nguye nyan. I had a hectic day and by the time I got home all I could think of was bed! bed! bed !bed !

Awwww, at least you got a well deserved rest smiley Hmmm...interesting. Uthi what is up ngamaMpondo lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price / 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.