Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

When You Add 'negativity' To Soberdrunks Opinion, It Wont End Well(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Add 'negativity' To Soberdrunks Opinion, It Wont End Well(photos) (1621 Views)

9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) / Opinion : It Is Wrong To Address Parents As "You Guys" / Why Are Bodybuilders And Muscle-bound Guys Attached To Negativity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Add 'negativity' To Soberdrunks Opinion, It Wont End Well(photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2017
A certain teacher took my opinion on a thread in Nairaland and added his negative opinion to it and posted it on social media and now he is trending for the wrong reasons...... angry

Ps- I donot support 'pedophillia' in any way or form...... angry

Re: When You Add 'negativity' To Soberdrunks Opinion, It Wont End Well(photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2017
I am lost?
What is the meaning of this?
soberdrunk:
A certain teacher took my opinion on a thread in Nairaland and added his negative opinion to it and posted it on social media and now he is trending for the wrong reasons...... angry

I am lost?
What is the meaning of this?
Re: When You Add 'negativity' To Soberdrunks Opinion, It Wont End Well(photos) by jhudit(f): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2017
When the finger types faster than the brain, things would go wrong.

3 Likes

Re: When You Add 'negativity' To Soberdrunks Opinion, It Wont End Well(photos) by Ginaz(f): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2017
Sickening thoughts. As if the men are any bit better themselves. Bunch of rapists.
Re: When You Add 'negativity' To Soberdrunks Opinion, It Wont End Well(photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2017
soberdrunk:

I feel you Bro just forget it at least it's not directed at you. People can spin things the way they want to see it I can say a woman looks hot and a misguided third wave feminist can it sexualization of the femalehood and call it pseudo rape. You'd be surprised we live in a PC world

1 Like

Re: When You Add 'negativity' To Soberdrunks Opinion, It Wont End Well(photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Ginaz:
Sickening thoughts. As if the men are any bit better themselves. Bunch of rapists.

Who pissed you off today? grin
Re: When You Add 'negativity' To Soberdrunks Opinion, It Wont End Well(photos) by Estiara(f): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Don't know why I'm laughing. When you tell people to steer clear intellectual property theft, they wouldn't listen. When bush meat finally catches the hunter, they'll start wailing... and that was how the guy lost his job. Say no to plagiarism!
Re: When You Add 'negativity' To Soberdrunks Opinion, It Wont End Well(photos) by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
I don't get..... Are you yapping because the sorry excuse for a teacher stole your shine or what? You should be elated. After all, It's not everyday people's 'intelligent words' get plagiarised. Why is his opinion negative when he only built on the foundation you laid? Your truer than true post inspired the good teacher to write.... undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us / PLEASE AVOID COURIER PLUS LOGISTIC / Why Do Some Baby Fathers Neglect Their Children Welfare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.