Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija (51828 Views)

Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) / Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by vickylincon(m): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2017
Blackhue95:

Yes, ladies like to manipulate truth very well. May your daughters end up in abusive relationships and may no one believe them till there is so much damage... Sill.y male.
wish you same bro. seems you don't read where I said no offense to ladies before showing your character. my daughter can never be in such maybe your daughter will be in it. I don't know why you can't think of any argument other than curse. it's well with your beautiful soul
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by tillaman(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2017
Such a beautiful woman, I hope u ppl find peace very soon
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by Carter4luv(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Daddy freeze relax bf den expose u say u from Libya u came to naija due to d war.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by Debbieumeh(f): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2017
Once upon a time the two of them were in love
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by Debbieumeh(f): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2017
Once upon a time this two were in love.It takes the grace of God and two willing hearts to make a marriage work
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by kabie(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Who go beat who?

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by sweetilicious(f): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nukilia:
Every marriage has their ups and downs undecided

Starts with photoshoot ---- wedding ---- few kids ----- divorce ---- interviews undecided
That's why I am having double mind of marriage.You think you know your partner well,not until they hit you so hard that you ask Why?But there will be no one to answer you.Marriage is not for kids.Not for pretty face;not for handsome and tall men.Without God,you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by Blackhue95: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
vickylincon:
wish you same bro. seems you don't read where I said no offense to ladies before showing your character. my daughter can never be in such maybe your daughter will be in it. I don't know why you can't think of any argument other than curse. it's well with your beautiful soul

Just shut up! You make me sick Dumbo.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by KanwuliaExtra: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
The level of domestic violence within the CURSED BLACK RACE is phenomenal!

A genetic CURSE! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by vickylincon(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Blackhue95:

Just shut up! You make me sick Dumbo.
lols. am not responsible for your problem bro. I only wrote what's on my mind. peace
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by enomakos(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
the lady said freeze was born into an abusive family? is she telling us freeze dad was abusing his white mum and she didn't divorce him?
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija by ObongawanAKS(f): 6:58am On Apr 26, 2017
larrybee2017:

He will grant you whatsoever you desire but don't read novel too much like all this yeyebrities o. They desire what only God can give from a mere mortal man.
What affect other will not and is not permitted to affect you
Yes ma'am, noted. Tnx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] / Remi Oshodi Surutu's Daughter Is Dead (Photos) / Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.