Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! (18563 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (5 - 1) On 28th October 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Seanjay(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
KingRexUb:
Op e go shock u hw Barca go take knack knack Madrid..

Barca 3
Madrid 1

If i hear say Barca beat us wey neymar no go play? we are killing them sharp
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Kellibae(f): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
kaziblake:
Barcelona with ojoro sha

2:0 in favour of barca

Happy married life smiley
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by nerodenero: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
vantage001:
I hate both teams. Two sides of the same coin.
Utterly corrupt clubs with zero scruples and some of the most morally despicable players in the world.
Both clubs were also contributory to the spanish economic depression. I hope both teams get seriously injured.
very unfriendly post.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
ebroheem:
At Camp Nou, they played 0-0 so what keeps them playing draw again? Bernabeu might be different sha, so I predict RMA 2-1 FBC.
they played 1:1 or 0:0? Where u from?
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Seanjay(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nollynude:
Both Teams to loose....... I hate LA Liga undecided

then why comment? i just tire for you
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Crauxx(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
sureteeboy:
Coming from someone supporting Barcelona. You should be supporting Real Sociedad or Celta Vigo if you're never a glory hunting fan.
Jokes on you. Not a barca fan
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Seanjay(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Crauxx:
All these man utd fans claiming real madrid because thier team is now sh*t. tongue
See them shouting madrid for life.
Plastic glory-hunting fans

NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CAUSE HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING REAL SINCE 2002.... MAY BE NEW MEMBERS SHA
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by vantage001: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
nerodenero:
very unfriendly post.
Both teams are unfriendly to moral decency.
Imagine a club like Real madrid being funded by the spanish govt while in a recession angry. In the just concluded game against bayern munich, sergio ramos and cristiano ronaldo ambushed lewandoski in the locker room and started tapping him up for real madrid.
Utterly despicable clubs.
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by abdul2017: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
l am a Barca die hard fan,with the current state of barca and that of Madrid; I tip Madrid for the game. Least a draw and worst 2/3:1 against barca.
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Seanjay(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
vantage001:

Imagine a club like Real madrid being funded by the spanish govt while in a recession angry. In the just concluded game against bayern munich, sergio ramos and cristiano ronaldo ambushed lewandoski in the locker room and started tapping him up for real madrid.

HAHA GUY YOU CAN LIE FOR AFRICA PROVE IT..... NA REAL WA FOR YOU WHICH KIND LIE BE DIS SEF AND DEM NO FINE OR SUSPEND THEM.... MY GUY FEAR GOD OOOOO HAREEEEEEE
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by cydophobia(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
vantage001:
I hate both teams. Two sides of the same coin.
Utterly corrupt clubs with zero scruples and some of the most morally despicable players in the world.
Both clubs were also contributory to the spanish economic depression. I hope both teams get seriously injured.

Oga tell us the club you support.
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Jascon4: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Seanjay:
IT REAL MADRID - BARCELONA CLASICO TODAY PREDICT YOUR SCORE AND WHO YOU ARE SUPPORTING...

FOR ME AM REAL MADRID FAN SO AM PREDICTING

REAL MADRID 2- 1 BARCELONA

HALA MADRID

CC: LALASTICLALA PLEASE HELP US PUSH IT TO THE FRONT PAGE

What time is it?
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Jascon4: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Seanjay:
IT REAL MADRID - BARCELONA CLASICO TODAY PREDICT YOUR SCORE AND WHO YOU ARE SUPPORTING...

FOR ME AM REAL MADRID FAN SO AM PREDICTING

REAL MADRID 2- 1 BARCELONA

HALA MADRID

CC: LALASTICLALA PLEASE HELP US PUSH IT TO THE FRONT PAGE

What time is it??
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by vantage001: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Seanjay:

HAHA GUY YOU CAN LIE FOR AFRICA PROVE IT..... NA REAL WA FOR YOU WHICH KIND LIE BE DIS SEF AND DEM NO FINE OR SUSPEND THEM.... MY GUY FEAR GOD OOOOO HAREEEEEEE
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3382763/cristiano-ronaldo-and-sergio-ramos-approach-robert-lewandowski-asking-him-to-leave-bayern-munich-for-real-madrid/
http://en.as.com/en/2017/04/21/football/1492760796_177121.html
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by OBIGS(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Real Madrid 4 Barca 1. Hope I would get an award
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by nerodenero: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Enrique's Barca is highly unpredictable. Any result will be welcomed today. Thank God his exit is closer than ever before.
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by nerodenero: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
vantage001:

I think you are a Manchester United fan. I share your pain having lost two finals to Barcelona and losing Cr7 to Real Madrid. It is your opinion and it is well respected.Barca rules!
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Seanjay(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
vantage001:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3382763/cristiano-ronaldo-and-sergio-ramos-approach-robert-lewandowski-asking-him-to-leave-bayern-munich-for-real-madrid/
http://en.as.com/en/2017/04/21/football/1492760796_177121.html

did you at all read that link you sent to me? there wasnt any exchange of harsh words towards each other besides they only persuade him to join Real Madrid so what is bad in that and besides it his choice to make the decision so why so much hate words from you about that? you said it as if there was brawl between them or they fight each other na wa for you my guy
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Seanjay(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jascon4:

What time is it??

7:45pm sir
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by JhimmySpark(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Real 2 : 2 Barca
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by chiagozien(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
REAL MADRID 2- 2 BARCELONA
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by vantage001: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Seanjay:

did you at all read that link you sent to me? there wasnt any exchange of harsh words towards each other besides they only persuade him to join Real Madrid so what is bad in that and besides it his choice to make the decision so why so much hate words from you about that? you said it as if there was brawl between them or they fight each other na wa for you my guy
Tapping up a player is not a brawl. I never said that.
Tapping up a player is trying to convince a player under contract to join your team while by-passing established means of doing so. It is an offence in footballing terms and carries sanctions which unfortuantely was not enforced as usual.
And doing so after a match where bayern were completly robbed? What is more classless than that?
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Donbigi2(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
2-0

Hala Madrid
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
3-1
Total goal=4
Madrid = 3
Barca score =1
Red card =1
Total yellow=6
Penalty=2
Scorers for Madrid... Isco, ronaldo, marcelo
Barca...own goal by ramoz
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by joceey(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Real Madrid 0-1Barcelona

Barcelona score first
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Crauxx(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Seanjay:

NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CAUSE HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING REAL SINCE 2002.... MAY BE NEW MEMBERS SHA
2002 ko 1960 ni
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Johnny19: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
650 million viewers in over 185 countries surely this is one of football's biggest game.

Madrid to win 1-0
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
When Barca rapes madrid,they'll come and cry here as usual.....Expect a standing ovation for messi in bernabeu tonight......
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Seanjay(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Crauxx:

2002 ko 1960 ni

na you sabi if you like believe if you like no believe thats your problem, because you lie at the slightest chance doesnt mean other people does check yourself and change your ways..... or better still keep lying your reward is in heaven
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Seanjay(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
vantage001:

Tapping up a player is not a brawl. I never said that.
Tapping up a player is trying to convince a player under contract to join your team while by-passing established means of doing so. It is an offence in footballing terms and carries sanctions which unfortuantely was not enforced as usual.
And doing so after a match where bayern were completly robbed? What is more classless than that?

okay no problem keep wailing your reward is in heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur / Chelsea Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 2nd January 2019 / Ed Woodward Officially LEAVES Man Utd Role After Tripling Club Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.