Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking (26517 Views)

FRSC Officials Safeguard Nigerian-Norwegian Man's Money, Items / Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland / Rivers State's FRSC Commander Cuts Hair Of Female Staff With Scissors (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by hardbody: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
1, it will curb unnecessary waste since its a duplication of role. A simple traffic wing of the Police can more effectively do the job FRSC

2, If they re under the Police this kinda unacceptable indiscipline, where fed officers of law drinks and get drunk right there in the offc, cannot happen.
Jus mention but a few

How many times have you seen the police at the point of serious road accidents? The FRSC arrive ahead of everybody else. There may be a few bad eggs in the FRSC but the entire police force is rotten beyond redemption
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by hardbody: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2017
Realhommie:
I thought things like this are only seen in the 'ZOO' and not in 'BIAFRALAND' Hehehehehehehehe

Borrow sense if you cannot buy, it's a federal entity not a state road safety commission. All these boys struggling with JAMB sef
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2017
JayJohnson:
What do you expect from the lawless republic of Biafrauud! Do you expect anything better than this?

what if I tell u that those officials are afonja but making their living in the land of d rising sun?
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by Ijaya123: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
1, it will curb unnecessary waste since its a duplication of role. A simple traffic wing of the Police can more effectively do the job FRSC

2, If they re under the Police this kinda unacceptable indiscipline, where fed officers of law drinks and get drunk right there in the offc, cannot happen.
Jus mention but a few

Are you kidding me?

1. The country at present is under policed. Let the police focus on security, their core mandate.

2. The pokice are the king when it comes to indiscipline. If you're a Nigerian and adult enough, you will not be suggesting the above.
Nigerian police that drink in duty, undescriminately.
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by hardbody: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2017
RALPHOW:
DO YOU WANT TO SACK THEM OR WHAT IS THE AIM OF THIS TREND
THOUGH IT IS WRONG BUT WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF WHAT WE POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN IF THEY LOOSE THEIR JOBS AND THEIR FAMILY STARTED SUFFERING?

They will surely face orderly room trial. It's already in the news. Action and reaction are always equal and opposite according to Newton on motion. Lesson...think before you act.
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by Solumtoonna(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2017
JayJohnson:
What do you expect from the lawless republic of Biafrauud! Do you expect anything better than this?
must u always show that u have low mentality
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by crackhouse(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2017
How do u know they were the people that took the beer? Did u see bottles on their hands. It's possible some people took the beer and left and the bottles were not cleared before they came in. And it's also possible the Op dropped those bottles there when they were resting and quickly took those pics just to Form a story for his blog or to wicked them. Human beings can be terrible u know.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by Stanleysteno(m): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2017
So someone cannot drink beer n rest peacefully again without making heading... Op is this how u use to do.... Men eyes don dirty so dem sleep to wash am... Thank GOD say dem no even enter road after them drink finish com go dey ask even small boy wey dey roll tire for him drivers license n him fire extinguisher
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by 2shure: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2017
Me dey feel day men coti sleeping na highest.
Until i come see our chairmen gather in group things

Mama gif me and my guys 5 5 bottles.
Toeday.we must turn up.
Truly naija don cast.
Dia own na advanced sleeping.
Like say men na witchcraft

Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by Kobicove(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2017
Members of Nigeria's military and para-military forces need reorientation on ethical conduct undecided
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by Realhommie(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2017
hardbody:

Borrow sense if you cannot buy, it's a federal entity not a state road safety commission. All these boys struggling with JAMB sef
Lol... You wish, abi?

Like i do not know the entity is federal? Perhaps you're the one who needs to borrow or buy sense if need be coz obviously you lack some since you couldn't see /understand the message in my post. Guy abeg park well, dis na morning.
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by hardbody: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2017
Realhommie:
Lol... You wish, abi?

Like i do not know the entity is federal? Perhaps you're the one who needs to borrow or buy sense if need be coz obviously you lack some since you couldn't see /understand the message in my post. Guy abeg park well, dis na morning.

What silly message....stop hiding your mediocrity, fool. if you knew what you claim to know, you won't be typing the trash and rubbish that you have been typing.
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by Carter4luv(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2017
Federal road beer consumers. FRBC Anambra division.
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by hardbody: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2017
crackhouse:
How do u know they were the people that took the beer? Did u see bottles on their hands. It's possible some people took the beer and left and the bottles were not cleared before they came in. And it's also possible the Op dropped those bottles there when they were resting and quickly took those pics just to Form a story for his blog or to wicked them. Human beings can be terrible u know.

Ex Police officer sighted
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2017
Solumtoonna:

must u always show that u have low mentality
Stop crying, pained dude!!!
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 24, 2017
hardbody:

If there is no cockroach in your brain, you would have known that the F in frsc stands for Federal. Federal stands for Nigeria as an entity and therefore those personnel could be all hausa , yoruba , igbo or a mixture of all three.

Develop your brain please.

Stop crying, wailing wailer
go to jail and meet cownu

1 Like

Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by Realhommie(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2017
hardbody:

What silly message....stop hiding your mediocrity, fool. if you knew what you claim to know, you won't be typing the trash and rubbish that you have been typing.
You're not smart, for ur info if you ever don't understand a post all you need do is simply ask for clarity not to assume or insinuate a supposed message one never implied. And it seems you're brewing for a fight, yea? Won't even dignify you.

Now here's the message in my post, since a lot of persons from the SE here on NL are quick to attribute a lot of negative happenings to only occur in the 'ZOO' region which is Nigeria excluding the SE, i was only indirectly saying these things happen everywhere even including 'BIAFRALAND'.

Naim you come dey foam for mouth, instead of you to just admit say you no grasp my message, hehehehehehe. Na real wa
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by cregan(f): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2017
oh my! see officers o
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by ambsteve: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2017
At they better for them to help drivers drink the drinks grin
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by Btruth: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Kolomentality! grin
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by lozanni(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2017
They decided to take a little drink for the road(before hitting the road for inspection of vehicles) grin

But seriously, what will they advise a drunk driver they stop on the road, seeing that they too will be reeking of alcohol while talking to the drunk driver?

I advise that the FRSC introduce a service code prohibiting the consumption of alcohol while in uniform whether they have completed their schedule of duty for the day or not.
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by tunde1200(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2017
REALLY GOD PUNISH YOU ALL.
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by ifyain: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2017
Everything wrong with Nigeria
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by Xkalaban(m): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2017
Better there than get out on the road & start frustrating the lives of innocent motorists in this recession hit country of ours undecided
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by Solumtoonna(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2017
JayJohnson:
Stop crying, pained dude!!!
dolt
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by iukpe: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2017
RALPHOW:
DO YOU WANT TO SACK THEM OR WHAT IS THE AIM OF THIS TREND
THOUGH IT IS WRONG BUT WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF WHAT WE POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN IF THEY LOOSE THEIR JOBS AND THEIR FAMILY STARTED SUFFERING?

Credibility first before competence. This is what is denting our society, there are things you just don't have to be seen doing if you are a Lawyer, Police officer, Teacher, soldier, Doctor, Pastor, Pilot, Barman, Minister, Governor, politician, Receptionist, Banker, Manager, Road Safety Officer etc; especially in uniform or on duty.
There are things you shouldn't do or say when you become a mother or father.
People just need to be more dedicated to duty, aware and cautious. The benefit will be for us all.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by tonio2wo: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2017
LatestAmebo:
Anambra State FRSC officials pictured catching a nap after taking some bottles of beer

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/anambra-state-frsc-officials-pictured.html

lalasticlala

Picture of them drinking the beer or u are just a hungry blogger!
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by DeRay98(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Hmmm
I'm beginning to see a lot of sense in the what Gbemi Saraki said that the FRSC should be under the Police.
There is no reason they should be on their own

"Under the Police"? Are you out of your mind?
It's the Police that killed FRSC. During Obasanjos regime, they did that stupid thing and destroyed the organisation.
Prior to that, Road safety was well drilled and functional, lots of voluntary organisations and reputable individuals were co-opted as "Special Martials" with Uniforms and badges to function as road safety agents and help resolve traffic problems when they came across and it working. Those weren't paid but lots people I knew and met were happy to help out with traffic problems and they enjoyed wearing the uniform and hand badges.
Corruption hadn't eaten into it until they foolishly merged with the police and "Virus" infected them.
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by kakabre(f): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2017
JayJohnson:
And your Nigeria where polithievcians roam the streets like free men is a lawful country bah....mtschewww...people like you always making irrelevant comments since 940AD
Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by Coolgent(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2017
@ Op.. This is not there office, its Total Filling Station

Re: Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking by oyienootieno: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2017
thesicilian:
Life is too short abeg, leave them alone.

Will they leave you alone when they arrest you if you do the same?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Kie Resigns As Ecobank Nigeria's CEO / My Salary Has Finished / How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.