Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) (4221 Views)

Can Tugrow Be Trusted? / Jumia have delivered my Tablet I complain about yesterday on Nairaland / Infinitikoncept Has Refused To Released My Goods.. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
I paid Tugrow 26k to purchase Popcorn Machine but he has ran away with my money. I paid him 20k as part payment on the 11th of Feb 2017 & balance him the 6k on the 3rd of March 2017. He first told me the machine they sent was not good and he has told them to change it. That took almost a week, when I disturbed him, he then said the supplier was waiting to clear his goods because he use to import the nozle and that he will clear his goods on or before 10th of March. But I got no message from Tugrow again till I called him on Thursday the 16th Of March, then he told me the Man promised to send it by that weekend. But when I later called him, he then promised me that he will personally go to Onitsha & purchase it for me on Monday 20th of March 2017. As I didn't hear anything from him I called him between Monday 20th of March and Wednesday 22nd of march but he didn't pick my call, only for him to come on Nairaland on the 23rd to say that he has lost his phone. In fact, he does not respond to my message on his thread (https://www.nairaland.com/2731851/free-guide-how-start-popcorn/9#55043049)again since 30th of March while he comes in and out of nairaland. All these while,he wasn't calling me rather I've been the one calling him except when he was calling me to quickly pay so as to get it for me along with other two people that wanted to buy same popcorn stove. But the moment I deposited money into his account he stopped calling me.
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by Udehpaschal1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Na wa o.. scammers everywhere. One needs to be extra careful when dealing online
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by uboma(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
@ erooOluwa,
Are you still on this issue.
Why has Throw chosen to disgrace himself in this manner?
Do you have his phone number and home address?
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
uboma:
@ erooOluwa,

Are you still on this issue.

Why has Throw chosen to disgrace himself in this manner?

Do you have his phone number and home address?

Yes o my brother,we are still on it. He has neglected me, does not response to my message on nairaland again & refuses to call me.
I only have his number that he claimed to have been lost but I don't have his address.
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by uboma(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
erooOluwa:

Yes o my brother,we are still on it. He has neglected me, does not response to my message on nairaland again & refuses to call me.
I only have his number that he claimed to have been lost but I don't have his address.

Kindly send his phone number to me via PM.

I will like to call him to find out how best to resolve this issue..
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 25, 2017
uboma:

Kindly send his phone number to me via PM.

I will like to call him to find out how best to resolve this issue..

Thank you. I just pm you now.
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by uboma(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2017
erooOluwa:

Thank you. I just pm you now.

Hi erooOluwa,

I had a long chat with Tugrow on the phone.
First he doesn't come off as someone with the intent to scam you or anyone.
He explained the challenges he had at the time you sent the money.
Some of these challenges included, loss of his phone and contacts, he was supplied a faulty machine etc
I had to remind him that from February to date, is enough time to have sorted out issues with you. I also informed him that he was wrong not to have provided regular feedback to you.
The summary of it all is, Tugrow now has your machine and is ready to supply same to you.
I advise that you call him and arrange how to send the machine to you.
Please do not escalate this issue for now.
After speaking with him, find out when you will receive the machine and if he does not deliver again as promised, then you can further escalate the issue.

Kindly keep us posted on developments on this thread.

Cheers
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
uboma:

Hi erooOluwa,

Some of these challenges included, loss of his phone and contacts, he was supplied a faulty machine etc
I had to remind him that from February to date, is enough time to have sorted out issues with you. I also informed him that he was wrong not to have provided regular feedback to you.
The summary of it all is, Tugrow now has your machine and is ready to supply same to you.
After speaking with him, find out when you will receive the machine and if he does not deliver again as promised, then you can further escalate the issue.

Cheers

Thank you very much for your intervention. But if he actually has my machine now why can't he response to my messages on this thread as well as on his popcorn thread. He comes here regularly but is indifferent to all what I am writing here. Let him come here and inform me when I'm to get it. Let's be open at least for once.
Thank you once again.
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by tugrow(m): 12:29am On Apr 27, 2017
Good evening nairalander,

please I want to address the issue between the op(erooluwa) with me

As he said he paid me 20k on 11th of February which was on Saturday and promise to balance up 6k on 13th February which was Monday, I waited that Monday he did not call, so I go ahead and purchase the order persons machine, cos the were 2 people that needed the machine that same period. He didn't call again through out that month of February, on the 3rd of March he call and balance up the 6k, which I now paid the dealer of the machine which I do buy, the man sent me the machine, I tested the machine it was bad, which was bad and I called the op and tell him the situation which he approved that I return the machine since my dealer has been giving me all kinds of story from telling me, from telling me that very burner was in his container that he his yet clear it which I told the op all the situation , now there was a time the op became so worried calling and texting me, I fell bad and seeing that I needed to travel on 22nd of March for a course. I told him on 18th of March that I will be go to onitsha myself on Monday 20th, that there was so much job for me so I couldn't met up but I went on Tuesday 21st of March, going to the market I saw the truth that there was no machine on ground. I checked if there is any other one I should pick in the market, I was not still satisfy with it, I left and told the man to make everything faster, I got others thing in the market and left, I arrived uyo around 9pm cos I drove down to uyo park, when I wanted to go back to Eket from uyo when I met with this 2 people that told me the were going to Eket also, I picked them, I didn't know the were robbers, I was robbed the away my 2 phone and my wallet, which makes me lost all my contacts except my facebook contact. On the 23rd I quote the op Comment on popcorn thread and tell me I lost my phone and contact, pleaded with him to give me time to retrived my lines and gain back my contacts, he quoted my comment in an aggressive manner saying all sort things, 27th of March. I quote this comment and ask him to sent me his phone number via email , on the 4rd of April he sent me a nairaland Private massage request which I accepted but instead of sending me this phone number, he also forward the message he sent to nairalander that I scammed him to me , I got so disturb, I had to told permission that I want to a drug recommend by my physician cos of the attack incident, what was when I Discover that NCC has changed state of requesting for welcome back. the said I need to bring government issued ID card, which I didn't have any at hand except my voters card which was in my place cos my driver license was stolen too so I had no option than to wait till the course is over, I came back on Monday 24th and I retrieved my lines on Tuesday. please I am pleading you(op) to sent me your phone number or call me that my etisalet the one on my signature so I can contact you or you sent me your number , I have your machine now
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by NnamdiN: 4:29am On Apr 27, 2017
Tugrow cant scam you, I know him in person and I have done business with him.

2 Likes

Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by tugrow(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2017
Good morning all
I had a bad network yesterday night

the truth is that, I ask to sent me his contact which he did not rather he was overwhelmed by his claim that I scammed him
instead of his number, he also forward the scammed massage to me

the below screen shot was what I get from him when I asked for his contact

Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by tugrow(m): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2017
And he was also believing that I lie to him that I lost my phone
you can see this too

Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by tugrow(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2017
bro there is nothing on will make off line for a month plus, cos I know what I am missing , you were for my mean of identification

https://m.facebook.com/Tugrow?ref=bookmarks

that is my facebook link

and the below attachment will show you my address,

you can see that this my phone number is in the below photos so that is it.
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2017
Good, if you were in my position you will do more than I did. After my post on nairaland on the 30th of Mar 2017, you did not respond to what I wrote whereas you were captured on Nairaland several times after then. You read my post and kept mute. As I said in one of my previous post, all that matter is constant update about the deal between both of us but the moment there is a wide gap of communication there will be problem. Had I kept quiet over this issue despite the fact that I did not hear from you throughout that long period it would have looked childish on my part. For you to know that I tried all my possible best to resolve the issue I even asked justi to intervened and she did but she got no reply from you.
However, thank God that you are back now. I have sent you my number now.
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
uboma:

Hi erooOluwa,

Cheers

I just called him now and he has promised to get back to me by tomorrow or Saturday.
Thanks for your concern.
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 28, 2017
Until the matter involves more than 2 people or get spread on the Internet that's when solution will come out, why must it always be so?

Communication is the key
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by saintruky(m): 12:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Bros, d tugrow I know n have seen face to face is nota scammer, neither does he look like one. D reception he gave me when I visited was superb. Man when I suppose to bottle for teaching me d bizness practically, na come dey bottle me.Truth is, d Bros no need ur money, as such won't scam u. He no dey play with church too.When he ordered for my machine, it came late night, tugrow still took d pain to bring d machine to my hotel for I was to leave d next morning. Tugrow is a complete honest individual. U will get ur machine. Just relax, worry less. In fact, no worry urself at all. Thanks
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2017
saintruky:
Bros, d tugrow I know n have seen face to face is nota scammer, neither does he look like one. D reception he gave me when I visited was superb. Man when I suppose to bottle for teaching me d bizness practically, na come dey bottle me.Truth is, d Bros no need ur money, as such won't scam u. He no dey play with church too.When he ordered for my machine, it came late night, tugrow still took d pain to bring d machine to my hotel for I was to leave d next morning. Tugrow is a complete honest individual. U will get ur machine. Just relax, worry less. In fact, no worry urself at all. Thanks

I'm more than happy hearing this. But I noticed only one thing that cause it, "lack of communication".
If you noticed, I was following him with all his update until there came one (1) full month vacuum without communication nor update and that was what scared me.
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2017
Tugrow has sent my machine. I just spoke with the driver that's bringing it now.
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by kmaxx(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2017
erooOluwa:
Tugrow has sent my machine. I just spoke with the driver that's bringing it now.

Bros, I guess when you finally receive your machine, you'll creat another thread titled ''Tugrow is NOT a scammer'' or ''Tugrow, Honest business man'' betterstill, come back right here and acknowledge the receipt of your machine and clear the dude's name.

@Tugrow, to avoid this kinda scenero, I think u should ''bridge'' any ''break in communication'' with your prospect/buyer.
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
I have received my popcorn machine this evening. Thanks to those that intervene.
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Thank God for that. @op, maybe you can edit your post now or create a new post telling us he's not a scammer. Tugrow is an honest business person
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by uboma(m): 3:35am On Apr 30, 2017
erooOluwa:
I have received my popcorn machine this evening. Thanks to those that intervene.
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by tugrow(m): 8:35am On May 01, 2017
Cc.uboma
Cc.saintruky
Cc.NnamdiN
Cc.kmaxx
Cc.easyconnect
Cc.manlawal

I want to thank you all, for all your positive contribution towards the reslove issue , we all are in line of business and know sometimes this happened.

To my client (erooOluwa) I wanted say this when you received your item, always try atleeat to follow issue with a soft mind first, my reason for not replying your message was because you were carry away by angryness , to even cursing me on your post, since I didn't have your machine at hand, I was believing that every quote I will quote ur comment will get you annoyed and you will not believe it, that why I was battling on how to get the machine first .
I had with a nairalander deleying my payment to China after I pay him 625k but I handle it with wisdom . Thank
God bless you
God bless me
God bless nairalander

2 Likes

Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by uboma(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2017
@ Tugrow,

You have indeed acted maturely.

I will place my order for 1 machine soon.

Lemme confirm from the woman who had asked me for it sometime back if she still needs it.
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by farhanrayyan200: 2:34pm On May 13, 2019
Today makes it 23 days since you told my goods left China and i havnt hear anything from you
Re: Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) by Hendrix180: 7:30am On Aug 21, 2019
farhanrayyan200:
Today makes it 23 days since you told my goods left China and i havnt hear anything from you
Hope your goods has been sent?

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Betting Shop Business In Nigeria / Court Dismisses N50m Globacom’s Suit Against EFCC, Others / Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp, Euro Today March 15, 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.