Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) (37202 Views)

Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by Pavore9: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Congratulations.
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
fhelihx:
Triplets??...

we serve a miracle working God..

Pigs give birth to ten piglets. Dogs born dozens. Cats lay a litter.

What's so special about triplets?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by achieverme(m): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
See how happy he is… I guess his prophecy rarely come to pass that's why when dis one did he just had to take a picture with the woman..
There is he been useful to God and here you are been reduced to a thoughtless backbencher
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by achieverme(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tenim47:

some fools go begin they woship am

In the Catholic Church, we don't worship pastors. They are vessels used by God. So, kindly keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
ExInferis:

He made a general statement that many would give birth to twins and triplets.

How's that a prophesy?
to us it may not be, but to his followers thats a prophecy....
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
to us it may not be, but to his followers thats a prophecy....

To his cult members you mean
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Booked
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
ExInferis:

exactly...

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by Mpanyi: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
missioner:
Mtchew... Even if He no prophesies she go born wetin she born. So why the fuzz?

Na lie. You don't understand the workings of the spirit.
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by obasidon1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
missioner:
What is your own? This high level of ingratitude even as you can't write correctly.
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by Henon: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
missioner:
Shut your mouth! It is written that honours the words of his prophet.
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by nwaiwucharles(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
I claim the triplets na my three blessings before december, AMEN
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by Sunglass20(f): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
THANK YOU GOD OF MIRACLES! WITH YOU, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! WE ONLY HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOUR TIME LORD! WE PRAY FOR THE GRACE OF PERSEVERANCE IN DIFFICULTIES!
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by bewla(m): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
GloriaNinja:
IT'S A MIRACLE THE PRIEST FATHER MBAKA IS NOT CONTROVERSIAL IN THIS ONE, GLORY BE TO GOD. undecided
Small small your hand done long pass are shoulder
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by famurewad: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Congrats
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by famurewad: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
ExInferis:
What the hell is "i claim this blessing for myself"?

Such fools.

Atheist .... did u have to use a curse word ?
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
eherbal:
But werin Im hand dey do for her body like that undecided
I think say na only me notice oh
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by kachi08(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
There's nothing God cannot do.
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by sirlop1: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
ExInferis:

He made a general statement that many would give birth to twins and triplets.

How's that a prophesy?
Were u there
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by sirlop1: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
ExInferis:

I pity ur brain
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
sirlop1:

I pity ur brain

At least I've one
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
sirlop1:

Were u there

No.

Were you?
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
famurewad:

Atheist .... did u have to use a curse word ?

It's not a curse. You don't even know what a curse is. You mean insult.

And it's not an insult if i call a fool a fool.

Would a spade be angry if i called it a spade?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by sirlop1: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
ExInferis:

No.

Were you?

Then, how did u know he made a general statement??
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by sirlop1: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
ExInferis:

At least I've one
But it's of no use to u
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
sirlop1:

But it's of no use to u

Better to have one and not use it, than to have none at all.

They call your type 'brainless'.

Trust me it's a serious predicament.
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by sirlop1: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=ExInferis post=55840913]

Better to have one and not use it, than to have none at all.

They call your type 'brainless'.

Trust me it's a serious predicament. [/quote
Living in a fools paradise. I don't blame u. The people that gave birth to u shld be ashamed of u. The relatives of a mad man are always ashamed of him. In this situation, I understand ur predicament. U must not always display ur stupidity in a public forum. Just learn to shut up if u have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by Diamondcan: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
May my blessings be from triple fold OH LORD.
Congratulations MRS Pepe
Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=sirlop1 post=55841086][/quote]

So brainless you can't even properly quote me.

Can't shut up when idiots such as yourself are running loose all over the internets spouting gibberish.

Someone needs to put wild animals down.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) by kuchikau1: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
,..Gals wey blood dey comot frm their stinking, smelling and rotten TOTO evry 28 days. Metchewwwwww.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video / Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) / Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.