Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India (33137 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Actress Ada 'slim' Karl Undergoes Fibroid Surgery / Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by oselydia(f): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
creamylicious:
seriously so d older i stay unmarried the more reproductive health issues I'll have? educate me please
there are other health complicated
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by kuchikau1: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
moshino:

Like your mother, sisters and your other female relatives?
wow! Ur stupidity has no rival. CONGRAT!
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by hector: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ishilove:

I don't have that kind of energy. Follow this link and read up.

http://www.healthline.com/health/uterine-fibroids

NOW THIS IS WHAT I GOT FROM THE LINK U POSTED. FUNNY ENOUGH, LADIES ABOVE 30 STAND A RISK, AND HE MENTIONED 28 SO WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

k FactorsWho Is at Risk for Fibroids?

women are at greater risk for developing fibroids if they have one or more of the following risk factors:*.

pregnancy

.a family history of fibroids

being over the age of 30*.

being of African-American descent

.having a high body weight

NOW ALL OF YOU THAT QUOTED THAT GUY AND CALLED HIM QUACK DR. AND ALL SORTS OF NAMES ARE THE IGNORANT ONES AND SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Ishilove: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
hector:

NOW THIS IS WHAT I GOT FROM THE LINK U POSTED. FUNNY ENOUGH, LADIES ABOVE 30 STAND A RISK, AND HE MENTIONED 28 SO WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

k FactorsWho Is at Risk for Fibroids?

women are at greater risk for developing fibroids if they have one or more of the following risk factors:*.

pregnancy

.a family history of fibroids

being over the age of 30*.

being of African-American descent

.having a high body weight

NOW ALL OF YOU THAT QUOTED THAT GUY AND CALLED HIM QUACK DR. AND ALL SORTS OF NAMES ARE THE IGNORANT ONES AND SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE.
So where in that write up did they mention marriage and pregnancy before the age of 30?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by moshino(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
kuchikau1:
wow! Ur stupidity has no rival. CONGRAT!

You swine, you refer to women in degrading and insulting term, but when your female relatives are thrown in the mix, you realize it's stupid. Well congrats on your epiphany, you toad.

Btw, the word is: 'CONGRATS', swine.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Tbillz(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Honestly can't believe people are this naive.... If you don't have anything sensible to contribute SHUT up. Even virgins suffer from fibroid. You are most likely the guy that made a comment about postinor 2 use. Later now a lady would see you carrying head like trailer and feel you have sense.
Before I insult the heal out of your d*ck head
Do you know Experts cannot come to a common consensus about why fibroids occur.??
U insult to impress forgetting where your knowledge ends thats where someonez own starts?
U actually reason below par thats why U are where U!
Wasted sperm on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by hector: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ishilove:

So where in that write up did they mention marriage and pregnancy before the age of 30?

This is simple..let me help you...

Pregnancy and ageing are risk factors according to the article and from what i know as a biomedical scientist and researcher.
Now if a woman is over 30 and is pregnant, there is a higher percent chance that she will suffer from uterine fibrosis(fibroid) as compared to a woman who is pregnant at a younger age.

So this invariably buttresses the point raised by that guy about getting married early for womem as a way of reducing the risk of having fibroids.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by shutupareyouGOD: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Honestly can't believe people are this naive.... If you don't have anything sensible to contribute SHUT up. Even virgins suffer from fibroid. You are most likely the guy that made a comment about postinor 2 use. Later now a lady would see you carrying head like trailer and feel you have sense.
are you minding some illiterates....my mum had fibroid even after having all her kids. Fibroid has nothing to do with late marriage or promiscuity. Just as some men treat hernia some women are faced with fibroid. Geez. ...The sh*t I read here on a daily basis, I might have to go off nairaland.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Charly68: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Quick recovery dear,thank God for the safety of the surgery .
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Nchabuomo: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tbillz:

Before I insult the heal out of your d*ck head
Do you know Experts cannot come to a common consensus about why fibroids occur.??
U insult to impress forgetting where your knowledge ends thats where someonez own starts?
U actually reason below par thats why U are where U!
Wasted sperm on Nairaland
Nsogbu adiro I agree no one has a monopoly of knowledge. But with the evidently little knowledge you have does it seem right to shame someone because of their health conditions? Does it even seem right to voice your opinion especially if that 'thing' you typed was what you had to say? That stuff you typed did it sound right in your head? Abi na prick you use type am? Just learn and move on.
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Nchabuomo: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
shutupareyouGOD:
are you minding some illiterates....my mum had fibroid even after having all her kids. Fibroid has nothing to do with late marriage or promiscuity. Just as some men treat hernia some women are faced with fibroid. Geez. ...The sh*t I read here on a daily basis, I might have to go off nairaland.
My brother o! I just weak ! Such ignorance. My heart broke as I read some comments here, imagine a lady with fibroid reading such. Little wonder a Governor said Meningitis is god punishing people because of the SIN of fornication.
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by smartkester(m): 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Boy, you are a quack doctor.

In fact, you quack more than a duck.

Are you a duck-tor?
you a mumu.. That dude gave a clean fact.. You mustn't be a doctor to know those facts

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Risk factors for fibroid include
1. Black race
2.Woman that has never given birth (Nulliparity)
3.Obesity
4.Long interval between successive pregnancies
5.Family member having fibroid

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by smartkester(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Bla bla bla...
this guy you be gbegiri..
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Ishilove: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
hector:

This is simple..let me help you...

Pregnancy and ageing are risk factors according to the article and from what i know as a biomedical scientist and researcher.
Now if a woman is over 30 and is pregnant, there is a higher percent chance that she will suffer from uterine fibrosis(fibroid) as compared to a woman who is pregnant at a younger age.

So this invariably buttresses the point raised by that guy about getting married early for womem as a way of reducing the risk of having fibroids.
You have twisted the article and turned it upside down. There was no age range attached to the pregnancy factor, and pregnancy was not attached to the age factor. You are the one who has joined them together to make your very erroneous points. The fact is being negroid pre-disposes women to fibroids and the triggers are NOT KNOWN.
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by mechanics(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thank God for successful delivery
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by midehi2(f): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
unclezuma:
Thank God for her life...If she dies now I hope she can still be sending us pictures from the other side.
lol cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by kuchikau1: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
moshino:

You swine, you refer to women in degrading and insulting term, but when your female relatives are thrown in the mix, you realize it's stupid. Well congrats on your epiphany, you toad.

Btw, the word is: 'CONGRATS', swine.
ask ur mother who fvcked her toto to birth u. But dont tel her its me o! I don fvck her tire
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Tbillz(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Nsogbu adiro I agree no one has a monopoly of knowledge. But with the evidently little knowledge you have does it seem right to shame someone because of their health conditions? Does it even seem right to voice your opinion especially if that 'thing' you typed was what you had to say? That stuff you typed did it sound right in your head? Abi na prick you use type am? Just learn and move on.
o boy why u dey take pills for anoda man headache? You think U know better then keep what you think u know to yourself! Must i buy your idea ? Thats if am not even discussing with a lunatic
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by jessykings(f): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:

I only know of fibroid my dear, the chances of having fibroid is higher if you are above 28 and not bearing kids!
unfortunately most women of reproductive age have fibriod(s) and it could even manifest b4 28years. I know of someone who 'accidentally' discovered hers @ 24 and since she intends having kids,the doctor advised her to get pregnant as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Nchabuomo: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tbillz:
o boy why u dey take pills for anoda man headache? You think U know better then keep what you think u know to yourself! Must i buy your idea ? Thats if am not even discussing with a lunatic
I didn't say you should have my line of thought... I'm asking you to have a civil and learned line of thought, it isn't compulsory though. What you opined to be the causes of Fibroid is quite uninformed. and since its a public forum, someone might pick your misinformation as a fact.
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by jessykings(f): 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tbillz:
when one abort, the blood cloths on the utherus n as one age it becomes part of the wall, making the passage difficult!
This is so not true! I know of a VIRGIN that discovered she had fibriod at just 24
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by creamylicious(f): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Duru009:

Dats d truth!!! !

If u don't have children early as a lady.Medically , the chance of you having fibroid is very very high!!!
and u are in the medical field to know that right i av never come across such analysis

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Tbillz(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nchabuomo:

I didn't say you should have my line of thought... I'm asking you to have a civil and learned line of thought, it isn't compulsory though. What you opined to be the causes of Fibroid is quite uninformed. and since its a public forum, someone might pick your misinformation as a fact.
Oga pass the mic
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Nwodosis(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
jessykings:

unfortunately most women of reproductive age have fibriod(s) and it could even manifest b4 28years. I know of someone who 'accidentally' discovered hers @ 24 and since she intends having kids,the doctor advised her to get pregnant as soon as possible
I said that the chances are higher above 28, haba, na night school you go?
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by mrlycan: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
nicerichard05:
EFFECT OF TOO MUCH POSTINOR 2. Lol
Speaking from 15 years of experience
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by hector: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ishilove:

You have twisted the article and turned it upside down. There was no age range attached to the pregnancy factor, and pregnancy was not attached to the age factor. You are the one who has joined them together to make your very erroneous points. The fact is being negroid pre-disposes women to fibroids and the triggers are NOT KNOWN.

In scientific research of any kind, factors are not always considered in isolation. for instance obesity and genetic predisposition are risk factors for hypertension. If one has the two factors he is more likely to manifest this disease more than someone who has only one. This should be easy enough for u to understand.

I am not here to win an argument i just want to enlighten people who do not know. You can consult any sound professional in this area for confirmation if u think i am wrong. please do not be offended. #peace
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by prettymua: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Everyday Tori Watch it! That poor beggar in your neighbourhood may be working for some ‘big man’

The late American hotelier and founder of the Hilton Hotels chain, Conrad Nicholson Hilton, once said, “Charity is a supreme virtue, and the great channel through which the mercy of God is passed onto mankind.”

Most of us apparently understand this concept and many often truly want to be charitable to needy members of the society. The confusion, however, is that we no longer know who is truly in need. Across our cities, there is a steadily increasing number of Smart Alecs who live off the misfortune of those poor, needy ones, especially those living with various forms of disabilities.

Our reporter’s experience yesterday morning attests to this. At the ever-busy Maza-Maza bus terminal in Lagos, a convergence point for many travellers to far-flung regions of the country, this cripple on a makeshift wooden board fitted with rollers was being harassed by a tout (agbero).

“Commot for road make passengers enter bus, or else I go bundle you commot for here,” the agbero said in a croaky voice as he hauled a heavy Ghana-must-go bag into the trunk of an 18-seater bus. “You think say because your oga don settle you can do anyhow.”

READ ALSO: http://truelifetori.com/my-kindness-to-a-total-stranger-put-me-into-a-huge-debt-and-nearly-landed-me-in-big-wahala/

The cripple, who could not have been more than 20 years of age, quietly wheeled himself out of the way to avoid trouble with the agbero. Even a lunatic in Lagos knows you don’t argue with these folks who always seem high on something.

“Beggar get oga?” our reporter who, on her way to an assignment stopped by to buy recharge card, asked jokingly. It was more out of curiosity.

“Dey there now,” said the agbero offhandedly. But looking up and seeing the beautiful face of the enquirer, he attempted to switch to good English. “One man come here to drop him and others very early in the morning and come to carry them back in the evening. Me I sleep for this park so I dey see him. They are his ATM, while we dey here dey hustle from morning to night.”

Our reporter wanted to find out more, but the agbero was not willing to say more but subtly threatened the cripple to talk or be thrown out of the park.

Isa, as he called himself, admitted he has a master whom he works for, but would not say his name nor his location. The master, according to Isa, is from Bauchi State, North-East Nigeria. All he does is to bring cripples from Bauchi to Lagos, offer them accommodation and protection, provide them with necessary tools and send them out on the daily business of begging for alms.

“We dey five for this park. Our master dey drive us come park early in the morning and by evening, that kind 9 o’clock, he go come carry us back. From the money wey we dey make every day, our master pay us small, give some to our papa or mama for village, then he go keep everything,” he said.

TrueLifeTori also gathered that the so-called master, who operates mostly in the shadows, surfaces occasionally to “settle” the park managers so that his “employees” will be allowed to continue their business unhindered.

DO YOU HAVE A TOUCHING STORY TO SHARE? Visit: http://truelifetori.com/share-tori/
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
smartkester:
you a mumu.. That dude gave a clean fact.. You mustn't be a doctor to know those facts

Bla bla bla...

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
smartkester:
this guy you be gbegiri..

Bla bla bla...

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by nneh1(f): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:

I only know of fibroid my dear, the chances of having fibroid is higher if you are above 28 and not bearing kids!
An aunt above 60years with 7 kids had fibroid surgery 2011.did she marry early? Yes with 7 kids. Shut up if you don't know what to say.
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Nwodosis(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
nneh1:

An aunt above 60years with 7 kids had fibroid surgery 2011.did she marry early? Yes with 7 kids. Shut up if you don't know what to say.
Seems you are of age and not married, don't be pained your suitor is on the way. Amen. Back to the topic, in every generality there is always an exception, but the HIGHER chances of having fibroid remains with laddie above 28 and are not bearing children. You aunt may be among the lucky ones that have it and bear kids with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd / Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) / "Ayo Michaelson Foundation" Launched. Kwara First Lady, Ned Nwoko Applaud NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.