Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

How Can We Stop This Co-tenant Who Smokes 'weed' Everyday Inside The House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can We Stop This Co-tenant Who Smokes 'weed' Everyday Inside The House (1196 Views)

Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) / Nigerian Man Smokes Weed On The Street Of Zurich, Swiss. Shares Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Stop This Co-tenant Who Smokes 'weed' Everyday Inside The House by Mandesz(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
a new co-tenant always smoke indian hemp inside our house. the man who came in at the beginning of this month is a worker of one electricity distribution coy, IBEDC. Tho' married but he'll always smoke in the presence of his wife inside the house. I'm not scared to confront him but I fear he might be a cult member who peradventure 's on the run due to recent clashes between eiye and aiye groups that led many of them bn killed like chickens in Ilorin.
all of us just keep murmur in d house as he smoke every time he wishes n using d smell to annoy co-tenants around.
I can't afford a new house now cos I recently renew the present one.
it's 'face-me-i-face-you' house with six rooms.
Re: How Can We Stop This Co-tenant Who Smokes 'weed' Everyday Inside The House by dingbang(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Call the police.. Its contraband

1 Like

Re: How Can We Stop This Co-tenant Who Smokes 'weed' Everyday Inside The House by nepapole(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
Call the police.. Its contraband
Police sef dey smoke am.

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Stop This Co-tenant Who Smokes 'weed' Everyday Inside The House by modestofynest(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
OP u dey mad see cool free money, common u done get automatic job as a whistle blower for NDLEA go report am their on how dem dive am ur commission dey there, believe
Re: How Can We Stop This Co-tenant Who Smokes 'weed' Everyday Inside The House by dingbang(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
nepapole:

Police sef dey smoke am.
lol... This country sef...
Re: How Can We Stop This Co-tenant Who Smokes 'weed' Everyday Inside The House by nepapole(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
lol... This country sef...
E tire us ooo.
Re: How Can We Stop This Co-tenant Who Smokes 'weed' Everyday Inside The House by FemiEddy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lol.......Just
Evacuate......no way out
Re: How Can We Stop This Co-tenant Who Smokes 'weed' Everyday Inside The House by stefanweeks: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Free the Nigga na
Re: How Can We Stop This Co-tenant Who Smokes 'weed' Everyday Inside The House by Mrcharming(m): 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Report to the landlord or caretaker, he would know what to do.
Re: How Can We Stop This Co-tenant Who Smokes 'weed' Everyday Inside The House by IwILLnOTdIE: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
By planting wσσdz for the backyard, Erect umbrella and put chair there for him.
thank me later
Re: How Can We Stop This Co-tenant Who Smokes 'weed' Everyday Inside The House by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Mynd44 day don break oh
Re: How Can We Stop This Co-tenant Who Smokes 'weed' Everyday Inside The House by ODAROOMS(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2017
I would have said that you have made up your mind with this statement
, so why bothering us?
My dear go and report him to police and the police will no how to work with NDLEA and get rid of the bastards
nepapole:

Police sef dey smoke am.
Re: How Can We Stop This Co-tenant Who Smokes 'weed' Everyday Inside The House by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Report to the NDLEA

...anonymously.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Smuggler, Onyebuchi Shot Dead By Indonesia Security Forces / Fulani Herds Men Captured With Arms By Vigilante Group In Edo State(photos) / Oredein, A Political Godfather Who Became A Robbery Kingpin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.