Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

"N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah (33805 Views)

Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for / Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Krisddon: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Bishop if I direct this Tonda eeeeh, e no go funny at all angry
If u direct am, e go fire back. Read before you comment, the Bishop is saying that the N42M is small compared to the degree of corrupt acts being perpetrated in churches by some corrupt members who are mostly politicians, contractors and pastors. So, he's against corruption!

3 Likes

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Abbeyme: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bede2u:
Nonsense journalism and very misleading headline.

Exactly. The headline is just to direct traffic to their wares.

4 Likes

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by GavelSlam: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nigerians don't read.

1 Like

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by salaboiz(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
summary pls
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by RosaConsidine: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
If you read the interview from start to finish, you'll find that the Bishop made a number of excellent points. Unfortunately, in true Nigerian fashion, some would only go as far as the title of the post before skipping to comments.

5 Likes

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Krisddon: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
It's so pathetic! 99% of those that commented didn't read the story. Please read before you comment, the Bishop is against corruption! He's saying that N42M is even small compared to the degree of corrupt acts being perpetrated in churches by some corrupt members who are mostly contractors, politicians and pastors. Niaralanders abeg make una dey read na!!!

3 Likes

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
seunmsg:
Kukah is a corrupt slowpoke that nobody takes seriously again. He has lost his relevance and respect since the days of Jonathan.

See you are also one of the Stupid people who comment without reading? Take your time to read what he said and the context in which it was said. I have lost respect for you too since I read this your comment.

6 Likes

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
42 Million Naira as tithe? How much does the "one man" in question earn as salary in a month to have been able to fork out a whopping 42 million as tithe? Who is this "one man" that does not have a name and where within the boundaries of that state is this "church"? I have got 42 million questions but I will leave it at these for now. Some "places of worship" in this country have indeed become hiding places for corruption and corrupt activities.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Guddoo: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
please be realistic ,, who had time to read this to the end??
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Arielle: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Please you people learn to read or don't comment. The man was being sarcastic. Smh. Youth of today.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by naptu2: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Clickbait.

You won't understand the context of his statement unless you read the article and most people won't read the article to the end.

The headline is designed to attract attention, but it doesn't properly convey the meaning of his statement.

1 Like

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by awesomet1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Did you read the article?
BeeBeeOoh:
Bishop if I direct this Tonda eeeeh, e no go funny at all angry

1 Like

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
The caption was way too sensational I must admit though. No thanks to whoever put it there.

2 Likes

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by shadfoye: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
"The religious institutions are made up of Nigerians, not angels and no one should be allowed to use an institution to cover themselves and that is why Nigerians are crying for the removal of the immunity clause in our constitution, especially as too many people are using this as a cover."

I have said it many occassions that d best way Nigeria can match/move forward is to remove IMMUNITY CLAUSE FROM NIGERIA CONSISTITUTION.

1 Like

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by morscino: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
d
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by seunmsg(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

See you are also one of the Stupid people who comment without reading? Take your time to read what he said and the context in which it was said. I have lost respect for you too since I read this your comment.

I read the interview and my opinion of him is the same. Forget about the context of his statement, he's a very corrupt slowpoke who soiled his hands during the Jonathan regime.

1 Like

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Ubenedictus(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is he wrong?
Abbeyme:
Did he really say that? Did he mean it or he is just being sacarstic..

I wonder what he was thinking when he said that....
How do you feel about the payment of N42m by a man as tithe to a
church in Benue State?
This is chicken feed compared to what contractors and businessmen and women are paying to corrupt church men, who are largely partners in crime and claim to be praying for rich people. So, it is important to check and cross-check your facts. You should educate us by telling us what really happened now that the right hand knows what the left is doing.

1 Like

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
seunmsg:

I read the interview and my opinion of him is the same. Forget about the context of his statement, he's a very corrupt slowpoke who soiled his hands during the Jonathan regime.

OK.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by talk2aikay(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Some people won't even bother to read halfway through a post, and they are already making half-baked or outright dumb conclusions. For God's sakes; Bishop Kukah not only nailed every question, but made cerebral points that Zombies won't see in a million years. Please if you must comment, don't make a fool of yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Ubenedictus(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Watch as sheeples defend this clown smh
What did he say that is untrue?
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by tbams007: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Please tell them. The man made a lot of sense.

Some illiterates will comment without reading.........[/quote]
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Ubenedictus(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
seunmsg:
Kukah is a corrupt slowpoke that nobody takes seriously again. He has lost his relevance and respect since the days of Jonathan.
Dummy so you can't even read and understand simple english. You need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by talk2aikay(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

OK.
Don't mind that fellow.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Ubenedictus(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:
I never believe this men again since the first lie, walk by example and lay good example
What lie?
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by morscino: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Judging by most of d comments above,it's a pity to see how bleak d future of dis country is.Nigerian youths can't take d pain to read a simple text/passage before commenting,how would such read the Nigerian Constitution.
I am sure if it was a BBN related news or how Davido and Ice Prince fought,dem for read am,save pictures sef.This is one of d reasons why we have grand pas and great grand pas running d affairs of this country.

Rev Kukah made some valid points,even though I disagree on some of d things he said.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by dokiOloye(m): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
seunmsg:
Odenni,did U read d interview at all?
Na wa for una oo.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
seunmsg:

Sorry for calling u stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by seunmsg(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Dummy so you can't even read and understand simple english you need Jesus.

You need a brain.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Sikariyelwa: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
MR KUKA IS A BENEFACTOR OF THE PROCEED OF LOOTS IN NIGERIA. WHETHER YOU COME OUT POP AND CLEAR OR YOU TRY TO BE SMART IN YOUR ANSWERS WE KNOW YOU. YOU ARE ONE OF THE BIG TIME CORRUPT BISHOPS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A different View on COZA Sex Scandal / 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service / Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.