Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Is This The Only Way To Process Oil In Africa? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is This The Only Way To Process Oil In Africa? (711 Views)

Fresh Palm Oil In Akwa Ibom (right From The Source) / Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. / How To Process And Package Tomatoes For Comercial Purpose (information Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Only Way To Process Oil In Africa? by ekanDamie: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
I have seen this gory view before, but I was just about 10yrs old in Kwara then
I was amazed and irritated as to how palm oil which I ate in almost every food was prepared.
I can remember that during my remaining stay there I was terribly disgusted and disliked eating. I went to the city and after a while the memory erased most likely after eating much afang and edikikong.
I saw this pics again and the memories came back. is this the only way palm oil can be processed? must those with dirty boxers, sweaty bodies, skin ratches, smelling wrappers be swimming inside a well all in the name of processing palm oil?

Re: Is This The Only Way To Process Oil In Africa? by LionDeLeo: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Very irritating sight.
Re: Is This The Only Way To Process Oil In Africa? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
That was during the days of our fore fathers,now there are machineries for oil milling and they're fabricated locally.
Re: Is This The Only Way To Process Oil In Africa? by enolife2(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
this is Yoruba method of milling palm oil that is why their oil don't look attractive to eye except they put coloring and the oil ways test bad in food

If you need well prepared and Good quality oil in large quantity contact me on 08088412196 I will deliver it to you from East
Re: Is This The Only Way To Process Oil In Africa? by ekanDamie: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
nyben4eva:
That was during the days of our fore fathers,now there are machineries for oil milling and they're fabricated locally.
fore what? bro till tmao in Kwara state they still mill it like this.
Re: Is This The Only Way To Process Oil In Africa? by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 24, 2017
ekanDamie:

fore what? bro till tmao in Kwara state they still mill it like this.

That's quite exasperating.Too bad.
Re: Is This The Only Way To Process Oil In Africa? by Walexz02(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2017
Of course they at not doing it like this any longer
Their are oil expellers now. We design and fabricate them here in Nigeria. Check the picture out
We also manufacture other agricultural processing machine. Feel free to visit our thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3748755/hi-there-contact-us-agricultural

(1) (Reply)

Fish Pond With 3bedroom Flat On A Plot Of Land For Sale At Ado Ekiti / United States Rejects Nigerian Yams / Serious Investors Needed In Fish Hatchery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.