Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe (10269 Views)

Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) / We Know You Are A Runz Girl Hide Your Boobz We Are Tired.. Photo / My Boobz R 3times Bigger So Stop Showing Up (19yrold Girl Challenges Cossy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by jaspert2000: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2017

1 Share

Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by liftedhigh: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by forreelinc(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin see all the old ugly mamas op put for ere dey call them gals
Abeg put viewer discretion jare make person no dream bad dream

42 Likes

Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by DreamChaser2000: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hot cougars
Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by Smellymouth: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
CodEine, weed and SK don scatter these ones..

Na when you carry them reach house and dem UnCloth, you go know say you don enter one chance.

You go dey look yourself for mirror like ::" O boy, you foolish oo.."

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by Partnerbiz(f): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Just negodu.

Look at a fine natural african woman. Why is she like this? So she will be showing my goods and property to all?

See below pls

1 Like

Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is that bathroom slippers I see?

4 Likes

Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by BrutusOj(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Smellymouth:
CodEine, weed and SK don scatter these ones..

Na when you carry them reach house and dem UnCloth, you go know say you don enter one chance.

You go dey look yourself for mirror like ::" O boy, you foolish oo.."
Walahi u sabi those club oloshos wella.. I remember dancing with one hot girl like that some times ago, she was damn hot under the club light, she was giving me green light and I thought of moving her home.Something said I should take the girl outside to view her well to avoid regrets in the morning when shayo clear from my eyes, na so I come begin see wrinkles and old skin oo..i used style escape her when it was time to leave.

8 Likes

Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by Smellymouth: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
BrutusOj:
Walahi u sabi those club oloshos wella.. I remember dancing with one hot girl like that some times ago, she was damn hot under the club light, she was giving me green light and I thought of moving her home.Something said I should take the girl outside to view her well to avoid regrets in the morning when shawo clear from my eyes, na so I come I begin see wrinkles and old skin oo..i used style escape her when it was time to leave.

Bros, most of all these babes na heavy make up and well packaged clothes dey help them..

Your own even better cox u nor carry go house. I don carry go house before and as she start to dey UnCloth , the first thing when catch my attention na her Butt pad! I felt like chasing her away that night. Chai.

And I don rock the padded yansh tire for club. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by BrutusOj(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Smellymouth:

Bros, most of all these babes na heavy make up and well packaged clothes dey help them..

Your own even better cox u nor carry go house. I don carry go house before and as she start to dey UnCloth , the first thing when catch my attention na her Butt pad! I felt like chasing her away that night. Chai.

And I don rock the padded yansh tire for club. cheesy
Hahaha...them go use the padded butt the rob u, innocent u go the imagine how sweet e go be with them, not knowing that the butt is fake..

6 Likes

Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
This ones na GIRLS tooooo..

This ones na retired Ashawos weh never tire
Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
She's an ipob yoot. I'm sure.
Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by dreamworld: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ugly old cargoes

1 Like

Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by drealsiga(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Loool. What in this life is this biko?

Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by DONFASZY(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
All I c here is old cargoes
Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin
Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by atilla(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is not lagos

Please our girls r not this worwor

1 Like

Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
This has got to be Jamaica.

2 Likes

Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by donoro(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin grin[color=#990000]all deese old useless pigs are nt girls NA
Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ayamgba girls are dangerous
Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by vanida6: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lord pls help our generation`s sad

Dis iz too bad
Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
is this a milf club or what
Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by ise82(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ugly girls. God save those guys are they blind ??
Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by kramer: 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
jaspert2000:
click here for more =http://spicyblogz..com.ng/2015/12/r-atchet-party-people-see-what-girls.html

These are Jamaicans not Nigerians you lying buffoon. It's Likely to be a dancehall house party

3 Likes

Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by Phreshmann12(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
aha...

Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by Tazdroid(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
forreelinc:
grin see all the old ugly mamas op put for ere dey call them gals
Abeg put viewer discretion jare make person no dream bad dream

see as them be, fugly fvcks

As in eh, dem be wowo-generals of d federation
Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by Tazdroid(m): 12:00am On Apr 24, 2017
Now I no go sleep well dis night.

See those two ayamatangas....

Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by Nairawhyte: 1:14am On Apr 24, 2017
Efe's Babymama cry's out! this is dam hilariouse!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MFSGKU1V8I&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by EaglesT(m): 1:56am On Apr 24, 2017
You say sexy ladyy See as dem be like transgender hehehe
Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by Idydarling(f): 2:26am On Apr 24, 2017
and all are black women
Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by johnstar(m): 5:44am On Apr 24, 2017
Oh blood of jesus * runs out of thread*
Re: Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe by nairaman66(m): 7:17am On Apr 24, 2017
Association of retired Oloshos!! For Glo, it says grandmasters of data, for these- they are the grandmasters of olosho!! grin

OP abeg put viewers discretion!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

COSSY AGAIN! Cossy Orjiakor Tear Instagram Apart By Displaying Bare Boobs! / 10 Richest Kids In The World / See Beautiful New Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo’s Last Wife, Queen Ajoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.