Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) (20407 Views)

Troops Clear Gworege Village Of Terrorists, Recover Arms & Ammunition - Photos / Nigeria Army Re-open Maiduguri - Bama - Banki Road Closed Becos Of Boko Haram(pi / Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists Out Of Borno & Destroy Bomb Factory (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by LionDeLeo: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
gbegemaster:
You mean I beg of you. Bhet I have not quoted you this week na. Why you dey drive me? So sad. cry

For the second time, pls stop quoting me.
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thank goodness it didn't explode, that would have been a great lost to Army.

The resources used in making IEDs devices are in the north which northern politicians and religious leaders are using to empowering terrorists for political interests.

Minister of natural resources and minerals owe Nigerians expansions of what is going on in his ministry. Nigerians needs to know the benchmark of natural resources in the north, as there is benchmark for oil in Southern and Niger delta.

We should stop fooling ourselves over corrupt politicians in this country.
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by Charly68: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Guys am proud of you all ..God bless you
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by delerx(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Don't mind them,they come here to quickly speak against people protecting you from territories.u talk ABT technology at ur age what have you invented or who ur fada help.thank you my bro for giving him a good answer
BamideleOJ:
At least give it to them that they even detected amend successfully detonated it. it'll be shameful if such a team was killed in a blast including anti- bomb squad. Take a chill pill
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:
God bless PMB
God bless VPYO
God bless The Armed Forces
God bless patriotic Nigerians
Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria
God no dey bless fraud
Nigeria is a fraud
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
akigbemaru:

Still using bare hands to unearth buried improvised LED?

What is he supposed to use?
The only fault is he has no gloves. But apart from that, its hands that can diffuse a buried IED.

Don't say he isn't wearing bomb protective clothing. That ED has enough power to kill him even on a suit.
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
fkj950ax:

The only fault is he has no gloves. But apart from that, its hands that can diffuse a buried IED.

Don't say he isn't wearing bomb protective clothing. That ED has enough power to kill him even on a suit.

Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by LionDeLeo: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

God no dey bless fraud
Nigeria is a fraud

The President and his vice are the first and second citizens of the country.

People are dying to become ordinary wards councillors.

If this is not blessing, what is?
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by Freeezzz(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Xbee007:

That is the only way of deactivating IEDS in war front.
Even American army clear bombs using hand as long as it is not radio control.
I disagree sire. Even the Her Royal Majesty's forces with the extreme budget cuts do not.
And that pic you use there is not American or any Western forces, most likely West African if not definitely Nigerian.
cool
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

The President and his vice are the first and second citizens of the country.

People are dying to become ordinary wards councillors.

If this is not blessing, what is?
People are not dying to be president of America or France
But in Nigeria .. People are dying to be ordinary councillors
Is Nigeria not cursed
Is Nigeria not a fraud
God does not bless evil
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by LionDeLeo: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

People are not dying to be president of America or France
But in Nigeria .. People are dying to be ordinary councillors
Is Nigeria not cursed
Is Nigeria not a fraud
God does not bless evil

What are you still doing in the cursed land when naturalisation is a means of becoming an American? Pls go to America and leave our "cursed" Nigeria for us.
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
fkj950ax:

Can they track the IEDs planters, or they defused the damn thing and loaded them into their cars and left
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by Donwapz(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Troops of the Nigerian Army cleared buried explosive devices at a crossing point along Banki Junction and Pulka road, about 6 kilometres to Firgi in Borno State.

The Chief of Administration (Army), Major General IM Alkali and the Acting General Officer Commanding 7 Division Nigerian Army, Brigadier General VO Ezugwu's convoy encountered and cleared 4 Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) buried by suspected elements of Boko Haram terrorists along their way from Bama to Gwoza at about 10.00am on Saturday 22nd April 2017.

READ MORE AT http://www.donwapz.com/2017/04/troops-clear-buried-explosive-in-borno.html
[img]https://1.bp..com/-L135j0Xc3g0/WPy_8qC7msI/AAAAAAAABp0/fjIEs7reAe0jiNLXBHfMHI9XFL6LQ5qRQCLcB/s1600/18058040_1130866387025685_4174894597892986774_n.jpg[/img]
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

What are you still doing in the cursed land when naturalisation is a means of becoming an American? Pls go to America and leave our "cursed" Nigeria for us.
Am not on Nigerian cursed soil that I can tell you my friend..... Stay safe
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by Xbee007(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Freeezzz:

I disagree sire. Even the Her Royal Majesty's forces with the extreme budget cuts do not.
And that pic you use there is not American or any Western forces, most likely West African if not definitely Nigerian.
cool
Every country, no matter how advanced, train its EOD personnel how to clear IEDs with bare hands in dangerous situation especially when you have no mine clearing machine closeby.
Take a look at Nigerian Army's own.

Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by Dalastically: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
superior1:
Clearing IEDs using 18th century tech.

Shina Rambo grin
Please go to sambisa forest and teach them the new tech biko grin grin grin
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by Cekpo34(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sphinx02:

bitterness nd hate wil kill u.I'm sure u would b very happy if it had killed people.

Are you ignorant of the fact that things like these erode professionalism in the army Corp? Which other country have you seen displaying stunts like these? Osama bin Laden was killed by a US dispatched Marines. Have you seen the video yet? MOAB is recently used against Talibans in Afghan. Have you seen the commander in a ship ordering the strike nor the pix released by the military other than the satellite pix? Keep supporting the politicization of our army Corp and get ready for an imminent putsch.
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by Cekpo34(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
BamideleOJ:

If you are not informed how do you know. You can stop being a person absolutely devoid of pride. No self pride,no pride as a citizen. what a situation!

You can be informed through appropriate channel and ways pls. Don't be ignorant of the fact that things like these erode professionalism in the army Corp? Which other country have you seen displaying stunts like these? Osama bin Laden was killed by a US dispatched Marines. Have you seen the video yet? MOAB is recently used against Talibans in Afghan. Have you seen the commander in a ship ordering the strike nor the pix released by the military other than the satellite pix? Keep supporting the politicization of our army Corp and get ready for an imminent putsch.
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by Freeezzz(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Xbee007:

Every country, no matter how advanced, train its EOD personnel how to clear IEDs with bare hands in dangerous situation especially when you have no mine clearing machine closeby.
Take a look at Nigerian Army's own.
I'm not talking about disposal vehicles or robots; I'm talking about the Operator's body kit-the body, foot, face and head gear. And the Operator in the OP's post has none; he's indispensable, innit?
cool
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by LionDeLeo: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Am not on Nigerian cursed soil that I can tell you my friend..... Stay safe

Then, concentrate your efforts in developing your country and leave Nigeria for we Nigerians.
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Then, concentrate your efforts in developing your country and leave Nigeria for we Nigerians.
Stay safe once more
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by LionDeLeo: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Stay safe once more

No need, I'm safe.
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jolar101:

Can they track the IEDs planters, or they defused the damn thing and loaded them into their cars and left

They destroy them.

It's extra load to carry them.

Tracking the planters I don't think is possible.
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
fkj950ax:

They destroy them.

It's extra load to carry them.

Tracking the planters I don't think is possible.

Let them send tactical team to that area
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by JAtoms: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
detonate?? am afraid
Re: Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) by amanze15(m): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
so Nigerian Army can't afford 1 piece of this right? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely / Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids / Niger Republic Airspace Closure Will Increase Cost Of Flights — Atedo Peterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.