Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) (39170 Views)

Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) / Locally Made Pistol Constructed To Fire Like AK47 Recovered From Lagos Robbers / Lagos Police Arrest Traffic Robber With A Locally Made Pistol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by queiii: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
deji15:
The same Sapele where Ibori is revered and is the King? These people are primitive.

and so what? did Ibori walk into the streets with a locally made pistol?
the way Una dey reason is sooo primitive and annoying. if that idiot had killed someone with the gun, would you still rant about Ibori here?
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by queiii: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:
No the people that looted us dry

Are celebrated

this shitty comment I'd becoming dry and very useless already. the people that looted you dry, did they walk up to you with a gun? did they threaten to shoot you if you didn't hand over to them your valuables? smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by trendyupdates: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oh so pathetic. So many Nigerian youths these days don't want to work but want to ride the latest cars, live in the most expensive house and want a luxury life. It does not work that way at all. This young man has been caught up in his evil act. I know this is not the first time of doing such a thing but today, luck ran out off him. that serves him right.

See the top 10 signs to know if a woman really loves you
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/10-top-sign-show-woman-really-love/

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Jabioro: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
The mob action is not completed.. where is the nake fire
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
deji15:
The same Sapele where Ibori is revered and is the King? These people are primitive.

Get your facts right, is Ibori from Sapele?
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by bola4dprec(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
cc; lalasticlala
Akwa made Pistol up Biafran
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by queiii: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Robbers shouldn't be pitied. If you have been a victim, you will know better.

exactly bruh. imagine the idiots breaking into your house, demanding for money you worked your ass out to earn, and if you don't comply with them properly... they may shoot you or do something worse.

those demons shouldn't be pitied any day, anytime. I know how much pain I experienced when my phone was taken from me from those sadists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
queiii:

and so what? did Ibori walk into the streets with a locally made pistol?
the way Una dey reason is sooo primitive and annoying. if that idiot had killed someone with the gun, would you still rant about Ibori here?

Ibori has killed thousands of people from Delta state through his looting prowess. Due to primitiveness, you cant't connect the dot. Ibori or any other politician thief, is worst than the guy in the photos
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by lawrenzi(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is very sad. Go after your politicians

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
GuntersChain:

Get your facts right, is Ibori from Sapele?

Primitiveness showing through......

Jubilation and Excitement in Delta over James Ibori’s release
DECEMBER 21, 2016
By Emma Amaize, Godwin Oghre and Perez Brisibe OGHARA –
THERE was wild jubilation, Wednesday, in Delta State following the news of the release of the former governor of Delta State, Chief James Onanefe Ibori, from prison in the United Kingdom. His kinsmen at Oghara and other Urhobo communities in the state, however, turned the affair to a carnival as they lined up the major streets dancing. When Vanguard visited Oghara, his country home, Mosogar, Jesse, Sapele and other neighboring communities, joyous residents were seen chanting solidarity songs in honour of the former governor describing him as, “The hero of our time”,

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/excitement-delta-james-iboris-release/
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
the guy resemble wrist bangle
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by queiii: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
deji15:

Ibori has killed thousands of people from Delta state through his looting prowess. Due to primitiveness, you cant't connect the dot. Ibori or any other politician thief, is worst than the guy in the photos

have you ever been assaulted by a robber? with a weapon? if yes, why do you chose to supplant your intelligence with ignorance? if no, don't bother replying this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by datkoded(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
deji15:
Say what you know.... Sapele has nothing to do with James Ibori.
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Victor08032(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
cool coolwhy can't they extend this same judgment from Bukola Sarakiiiirat, to the least of councillors and others who have embezzled Nigerian money cool

Infact , am expecting a day that government will invites me for abusing them on nairaland.

because me too I don't bloody care for any polithieve neither any body8) cool cool

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
queiii:

have you ever been assaulted by a robber? with a weapon? if yes, why do you chose to supplant your intelligence with ignorance? if no, don't bother replying this.

My country has been continously raped, attacked, assaulted and robbed by politicians. That I know for a fact.
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Garrithe1st: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Same people that celebrated Thief James Onanefe Ibori..

I salute una ooo, my mumu country people..

grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by haykes(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
I don't encourage or discourage thief if it's ur profession pls don't rob innocent peoples like us go and rob saraki,dogara,obasanjo babangida,jonathan and the rest of POLITHIVIAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
datkoded:
Say what you know.... Sapele has nothing to do with James Ibori.

When Vanguard visited Oghara, his country home, Mosogar, Jesse, Sapele and other neighboring communities, joyous residents were seen chanting solidarity songs in honour of the former governor describing him as, “The hero of our time”,
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
deji15:
Ibori isn't from Sapele but oghara
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Ibori isn't from Sapele but oghara

When Vanguard visited Oghara, his country home, Mosogar, Jesse, Sapele and other neighboring communities, joyous residents were seen chanting solidarity songs in honour of the former governor describing him as, “The hero of our time”,
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Na somebody bf be these oooooo
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
deji15:

You're getting it wrong. That Sapele isn't far from others doesn't make it his home town .vanguard like to over emphasise their reportage
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by datkoded(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
deji15:

Sighs sad smh, so you telling me, Vanguard saw Sapele written on their heads when they where chanting "Hero of our time" in Oghara. First of all, Sapele is a Town not just a community, and Sapele is not even close to Oghara dat much that people will just leave their business to go to another town to hail the other town's person.
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Why have they not poured petrol on him yet and set him ablaze. The weather is perfect for him to die a slow and excruciating painful death.I loathe robbers with perfect hatred

It's Sunny so do the needful because I don't know how someone will work and bring money home then one nuisance will use force to take away the fruit of your labor
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Robbers shouldn't be pitied. If you have been a victim, you will know better.
For me , he should be BURNT to death....

These people are always heartless.
Release him now, he will come after you with a better ammunition.
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:
No the people that looted us dry
Are celebrated
Therefore we should celebrate this one abi ..mumu
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You're getting it wrong. That Sapele isn't far from others doesn't make it his home town .vanguard like to over emphasise their reportage

I did not write that Ibori is from Sapele. Read my comment again.
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Must you rob na ur mate wey be truck pusher win 46 million legitimately.... angry
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
datkoded:
Sighs sad smh, so you telling me, Vanguard saw Sapele written on their heads when they where chanting "Hero of our time" in Oghara. First of all, Sapele is a Town not just a community, and Sapele is not even close to Oghara dat much that people will just leave their business to go to another town to hail the other town's person.

I did not write that Ibori is from Sapele. What I wrote is that he is a king and revered in Sapele. He is described as a hero in Sapele. That is the point. We have different levels of understanding. People are still evolving, I know.
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Chai life is just so unfiar....can't believe this news is coming from the same state dat gave ibori chieftaincy title some weeks ago..... grin grin grin
Yes, ibori, for stealing his state dry, such is life, celebrating arm robber with chieftancy tittle. Shame to tradition.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Olufemi66(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
meezynetwork:
The guy is very lucky, if to say na aba, them for don light am since. Criminals. Collecting what does not belong to you because u are with a gun. How I wish everyone can hv what can deflect bullet from their body, crimes would hv reduced.
Na to learn Kungfu sure pass. But wait oo! How about neck twisting. Those criminals go find way out.
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
its a hard life we dey fr naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) / Gunmen Kidnap Opadele Racheal Abiola, LAUTECH Final Year Student / Robbers Arrested In Ogun As They Shared Their Loots (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.