Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River (23233 Views)

Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) / Photo Of FUTO "Man O' War" Leader Who Attempted Suicide By Jumping Into River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
F
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by NNVanguard(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Solace in the Lagoon: The height of self deception.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by uscofield: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
otammiri again?

Greatest SOMES
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by discusant: 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Which River? Otammiri River can hardly drown a child, talk less an undergraduate.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by VanBommel(m): 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
Met Mat doing Futo guys strong thing since its inception there.
bros e be like say na your dept be that grin grin . Hope say you don grad sha? grin
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by VanBommel(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
masterP042:
It's karma at work. I so much hate this Futo man o war with passion. They go about intimidating Futo students especially those at hostel.. Even last year they raped and molested an innocent female student at hostel c.
God punish Futo man o war
you don't mean it?? shocked shocked
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by shankara7: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
discusant:
Which River? Otammiri River can hardly drown a child, talk less an undergraduate.
Are you kidding?

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by druzor: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
may God help him.I know what it feel like when members of the university decide to victimise u after all ur good work.it only take God for u to move on
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by guyla: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
stanliwise:
Why did he start screaming for help when he jumped into the river?

He got to know that death was not easy.
Because death is painful, out of depression he wanted to end it but the 5minutes cross over is unbearable, it must make flesh and blood scream in agony,

May God meet him at the point of his needs in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by absool(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Darkseid:
Should I say good for him? angry
I hated those FUTO man o war guys, imagine a small pre-degree boy telling a final year student to kneel. I thank God I never had any problem with them, na those liverless hostel boys suffer am.

But I swim that river sha, especially the one close to Ihiagwa secondary school.
what department were you
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by VanBommel(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Babachukwu:
I don't think spill over courses will make someone to take his life
bros, in FUTO, if you have spill over in departments like chemical engineering, industrial physics, met & mat,....forgerrit....your extra years in the school would be enough for a second degree

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by VanBommel(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
shankara7:
Are you kidding?
don't mind him, maybe he's talking about winter suite hotel's swimming pool
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by Jabioro: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Why is he shouting for helped , after the real death confronted him.. Truly he might have issues with the school authority but that's not the best action to be taken,his life is precious ..
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by Diplomaticbeing(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
VanBommel:
bros e be like say na your dept be that grin grin . Hope say you don grad sha? grin

Brother me! Met Mat at Futo can really make a smart person to appear like a dummy. The course in particular and its lecturers by extension knows how best to frustrate guys.

Meanwhile, I studied Mech Engr there and I passed out more than a decade ago.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by EmekaBlue(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
that ota-mmiri river abi? !
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by kizygist: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lol. I guess maybe he is tired of going to school. who knows the main reason behind his suicidal attempt. He was so lucky he did not die next time he would not even think of taking his own life. what do you call this, is this fashion?
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/unbelievable-what-do-we-call-this.html
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by VanBommel(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

Brother me! Met Mat at Futo can really make a smart person to appear like a dummy. The course in particular and its lecturers by extension knows how best to frustrate guys.

Meanwhile, I studied Mech Engr there and I passed out more than a decade ago.

lol....mech eng: 1 of the sweetest dept in FUTO. Chiefo and his gang... I studied geophysics there.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by rossyc(f): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
My alumni sha....una weydon.....Buh seriously extra year na normal thing for futo now...If the man o war stuff was a distraction he should have done away with it. Nevertheless suicide is never the way out.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
The person refuted the death rumour from his facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/sydney.prince.142/videos/1296844087101011/

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by Darkseid(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
absool:
what department were you
Industrial Physics (IPH)
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by linearity: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Unless there is more to the story, which is always the case....This was not a suicide attempt, but a public cry for help and to shine a light on this plight.

He realize he made a grave mistake and taken it too far, when he jumped into the river, hence the continual cry for help while he was in the river.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by juman(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
So nigeria can turn to suicide land.

Unfortunate.

Bad leadership.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
stanliwise:
Why did he start screaming for help when he jumped into the river?

He got to know that death was not easy.
people change their minds weeks, days, few minutes before suicide his own was during maybe mid way he realised that it was the same day he was suppose to receive alert of a huge amount from his uncle suicide is never an option
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by Yusuf4: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Darkseid:
Should I say good for him? angry
I hated those FUTO man o war guys, imagine a small pre-degree boy telling a final year student to kneel. I thank God I never had any problem with them, na those liverless hostel boys suffer am.

But I swim that river sha, especially the one close to Ihiagwa secondary school.
I swim am 2 oo
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by stanliwise(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Imstrong:
people change their minds weeks, days, few minutes before suicide his own was during maybe mid way he realised that it was the same day he was suppose to receive alert of a huge amount from his uncle suicide is never an option
cheesy cheesy U wicked o
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by adeotiolawale: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
make dat boi face boi gv him life to christ yeye fool
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by Jakama90(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bubu regime and suicide comitters.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
sad
stanliwise:

cheesy cheesy U wicked o
so why him come dey shout for help, he thinks suicide is easy! at least he will now become a life advocate warning people against suicide

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by Btruth: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
......"started shouting and screaming for help kee"? I thought he wanted to end his life nii?

That boy needs to be flog 100 canes. undecided
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by Donpoker9(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
discusant:

Boss eeh, that river for Futo the chop person almost every year....no be small tin ooh
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by thunderbabs: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
After guy jump inside river, the RAM of hz brain upgraded to 100Gig
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River by Coolgent(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dnt allow him to kill himself we must end this recession together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UI Ranked Among Top 500 Varsities Globally, Named West Africa’s Best. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.