Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) (30365 Views)

Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) / Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) / Is Murtala Mohammed’s Car The Most Well-maintained Car In Nigeria? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by zwingis(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
binsanni:

see your black inyash
This one no go pass Yoruba man, them sabi remove clothes anyhow lol

Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by abdussalam1: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Col MD Abdulsalam Happy Birth day to gallant officer long live and regards

Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by kuchikau1: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
vicben27:
guy y are u soo pained. leav us let d mumurism continue(for d ones we love) til d end of time dat is hw it as bin! u can go n jump into d lagoon or better stil hug d nearest transformer! question: na wic girl wound u like dis? sorry ooh wishin u quick recovery!
ur existence is a mistake.
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
tiwiex:
Is it in my imagination or the northern soldiers are the only ones in the line of duty?
because they are the majority in the military,and even the police force.
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
He his boko boys next target.
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
These are the real soldiers, not the illiterate idiots that harass innocent citizens upandan.

Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by Tiredoffakeshit: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
kuchikau1:
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.

Psycho

Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by tukdi: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Happy birthday Sir! cool
I wish you many more years in returns!
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Rich4god:
That picture of a soldier teaching some children really touched me...
not u only,I had to save the pics on my phone to be a source of inspiration to me
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by anyebedgreat: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
binsanni:

see your black inyash
Nyash photographer. How business.
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by binsanni(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Nyash photographer. How business.
bad belle abeg no con spoil my wekkend for me oh
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dannys85:

because they are the majority in the military,and even the police force.

I no wan talk an oh. But from the casualties and heros, that seems to be the case.
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by kuchikau1: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tiredoffakeshit:

Psycho
ur father mentored me
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by anyebedgreat: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
binsanni:

bad belle abeg no con spoil my wekkend for me oh
You don dey beg abi..
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nice officer, not like others that will be flogging unharmed civilians.
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by laidima88(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
so as the community remote like mad, not even a single road track. north has a long way to go
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by vicben27(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
kuchikau1:
ur existence is a mistake.
lol ur soo right bro! my parent neva really plan to have me(dy had stop givin birth) but I was part of God's plan! here i am! thanks for d compliment dude!
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by besttrader: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
The pawns (poor folks in the pics) in the game of power!
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by kuchikau1: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
vicben27:
lol ur soo right bro! my parent neva really plan to have me(dy had stop givin birth) but I was part of God's plan! here i am! thanks for d compliment dude!
off my mention.
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Soldiers from North are very brave.

Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
watchindelta:
are thse ppl from Nigeria undecided jst asking undecided

Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by MamaCass: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abeg, is he campaigning to be the Local Government Chairman there?
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by vicben27(m): 6:34am On Apr 24, 2017
kuchikau1:
off my mention.
u meant it for an insult but ur actually right! do hav a beutiful day n try to change ur perspection about women der ar stil good ones out der jst know wat ur lookin for n in due time u'll find she may nt b a saint. we all are nt saints love her irespective! n u'll bring out d best in her!
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by erimmy(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2017
Wow! This is commendable. I fought in this village in 2014.Also bama-banki junction-pulka -Gwoza route was one of the deadliest then.I thank God for sparing my life. Experienced Boko haram attacks first hand.I pray that all the living combatants continue to fight gallantly. #JTFROCKS #IMMIGRATIONCOMPONENT.#BORNOFORPEACE

Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by Berrymoss(f): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2017
kuchikau1:
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.
what is this one saying. Yaba L
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by kuchikau1: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Berrymoss:
am saying pple like u are dangerous.
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by kuchikau1: 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
vicben27:
u meant it for an insult but ur actually right! do hav a beutiful day n try to change ur perspection about women der ar stil good ones out der jst know wat ur lookin for n in due time u'll find she may nt b a saint. we all are nt saints love her irespective! n u'll bring out d best in her!
investigate d fall of great men.
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by vicben27(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
kuchikau1:
investigate d fall of great men.
investigate the rise of many great men! behind evry sucessful man derz a suportive and motiving wife/woman
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by kuchikau1: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
vicben27:
investigate the rise of many great men! behind evry sucessful man derz a suportive and motiving wife/woman
not in this generation of women.
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by kuchikau1: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Berrymoss:
toto carrier
Re: Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) by kuchikau1: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Berrymoss:
toto carrier

Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC / Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri / South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled