Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) (68129 Views)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Daboomb: 1:23am On Apr 24, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Only foolish men and wussys goes on their knees to propose to women! Our forefathers are way smarter than us in how they treated their women. In Nigeria, the woman goes on her kneels to give the man a cup of palmwine. But pussy men these days beg women for love

You know what, all these "weakling" men mistake and confuse "weakness" .........with "love". shocked shocked
Some of them even foolishly think one of the best ways to show love to your wife is to "look the other way", when she deals you a resounding slap across the face! grin

And the feminist are way-smart and brutally wicked nowadays, they feed on the weakness of such men.

That this woman knelt down for her husband, is a testament that this marriage is built on "real values" and is bound to last more than all the lavish marriage to weak men that crashes like a pack of cards, at the slightest vibration.

We need to applaud both couple for "doing it as it ought to be done".

Respect your husband first, then treat your wife with dignity (in that order) ....and your marriage will last

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:11am On Apr 24, 2017
I hope when she also serves him his meals, she would continually knell down and dance in procession........
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:12am On Apr 24, 2017
If I throw the ring and you don't catch it, bad luck..... On to the next one......

5 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 2:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Daboomb:

You know what, all these "weakling" men mistake and confuse "weakness" .........with "love". shocked shocked
Some of them even foolishly think one of the best ways to show love to your wife is to "look the other way", when she deals you a resounding slap across the face! grin

And the feminist are way-smart and brutally wicked nowadays, they feed on the weakness of such men.

That this woman knelt down for her husband, is a testament that this marriage is built on "real values" and is bound to last more than all the lavish marriage to weak men that crashes like a pack of cards, at the slightest vibration.

We need to applaud both couple for "doing it as it ought to be done".

Respect your husband first, then treat your wife with dignity (in that order) ....and your marriage will last
You took the words out of my mouth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 2:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:
I hope when she also serves him his meals, she would continually knell down and dance in procession........
Fool!
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Whatever works for them undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by UnkelRuckus: 2:42am On Apr 24, 2017
Her car will look like this in a few years.

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by madjune(m): 2:42am On Apr 24, 2017
Desperate old woman.

Why won't she do anything to hook the young mumu?
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by gudofuck231: 2:56am On Apr 24, 2017
Xaos:
That shape though...
They should hit the gym for honeymoon.

Lol, bad doggy
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:
This only happens when you're shaped like fish roll. gringrin

Lmfao grin cheesy
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 4:20am On Apr 24, 2017
Int
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 4:28am On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:

If only you had a functional brain, you just might have realised she's probably pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 4:32am On Apr 24, 2017
kimnicki:
ngwanu why won't she kneel when she looks like his sugar mummy..it's cool tho

Why are you so pained. Did someone break your heart. Seems you have a very very sad story to tell which is why you are so sad and unhappy when others are getting married.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 4:34am On Apr 24, 2017
austinosita:
Just imagine the kind of comments i'm reading here!

So because she's fat or because she knelt down, she's not worthy to marry a handsome and rich dude or what? Or because she looked older, she's not worthy to marry a better man!?

#kids everywhere!

I'm even more dissapointed at girls posting shi.t about this lovely couple.

Do you know what will become of you in terms of marriage n relationship? Do you know how the man or woman you would end up with will look like?

Pls celebrate them and be happy for them.........they found love and are happy with each other.......go n find your own n let's see how he or she would look like!

#HML to the couple

Thank you so much sir for this write up. You just hit the nail on the head. Most of the females commenting on this thread will not be able to keep a happy family.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by summerflame(m): 4:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Aunty Don enter menopause and she self wan marry husband before she die. If at all she no go fit get pikin again, Shey she no go get husband?. At all at all Na hin bad
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by October1960: 4:53am On Apr 24, 2017
Well said. She should even prostrate self.

Nwodosis:
Were you expecting her to stand? Do you know what our ladies go through to have a man of their own just to please the society that kept reminding them of their marital status?
If not that God in his infinite mercy has turned our ladies hearts to plastics,
that only compresses to return to its shape latter, do you t think there would've been any of our ladies alive with the heartbreak that they are collecting left and right like medals?

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Ruler2: 4:53am On Apr 24, 2017
austinosita:
Just imagine the kind of comments i'm reading here!

So because she's fat or because she knelt down, she's not worthy to marry a handsome and rich dude or what? Or because she looked older, she's not worthy to marry a better man!?

#kids everywhere!

I'm even more dissapointed at girls posting shi.t about this lovely couple.

Do you know what will become of you in terms of marriage n relationship? Do you know how the man or woman you would end up with will look like?

Pls celebrate them and be happy for them.........they found love and are happy with each other.......go n find your own n let's see how he or she would look like!

#HML to the couple
Bless you. Wise beyond your years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by sparkleRed(f): 5:28am On Apr 24, 2017
kimnicki:
ngwanu why won't she kneel when she looks like his sugar mummy..it's cool tho

She is pregnant
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 5:29am On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:
Eeiyaaa! It's not fair o
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 5:30am On Apr 24, 2017
summerflame:
Aunty Don enter menopause and she self wan marry husband before she die. If at all she no go fit get pikin again, Shey she no go get husband?. At all at all Na hin bad
Haba!
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 5:33am On Apr 24, 2017
This is lovely

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by summerflame(m): 5:33am On Apr 24, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Haba!
am I not entitled to my own personal opinion again sister?
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by sekem: 5:37am On Apr 24, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Only foolish men and wussys goes on their knees to propose to women! Our forefathers are way smarter than us in how they treated their women. In Nigeria, the woman goes on her kneels to give the man a cup of palmwine. But pussy men these days beg women for love

Exactly!!!

Na wetin copy copy dey cause

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 5:41am On Apr 24, 2017
if am not greatful then am a great fool. Happy birthday to me
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 5:45am On Apr 24, 2017
Haba! Ladies and gentlemen, it is not fair at all the way you're commenting on this particular thread o, I thought we are to support them with our good thoughts so that they will have a harmonious marriage? We should be careful with our words o. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Sidoka: 5:47am On Apr 24, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

When a woman does that she has lost her self respect!

In fact it might even hurt her tomorrow.
Don't loose your self respect.

Since when has it become a crime for a woman to kneel down for her man,what is wrong in a virtus woman that knows and upholds her culture.

Even their lady (president )knelt down to greet Goodluck Jonathan while he was in office and that's their culture.
Actually I would accord her more respect as I would do you cause she still knows how to be a woman.

Most comments here just shows how foolish Nigerians are getting by day trying to be whiter than the whites grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 5:47am On Apr 24, 2017
summerflame:
am I not entitled to my own personal opinion again sister?
Bro, surely you're, but you're also subject to the consequences.
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by SINZ: 5:52am On Apr 24, 2017
numericalguy:

If only you had a functional brain, you just might have realised she's probably pregnant.

The bolded is the reason I believe beyond reasonable doubt that you were offered to the gods as sacrifice after your barren mother was able to birth a scum like you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by SINZ: 5:54am On Apr 24, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Eeiyaaa! It's not fair o
Lol, nwanyi oma, I only stated my observation. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.