Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Charly Boy Tattoos The Name Of All His Children On His Arm (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Tattoos The Name Of All His Children On His Arm (photos) (698 Views)

Burna Boy Explains His Tattoos, The Inspiration Behind Them (Photos) / Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon / Man Inks Davido's Face On His Arm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Tattoos The Name Of All His Children On His Arm (photos) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
The Area Father got a tattoo of all his children's names on one of his arms today. His wife, Lady D's name is tattooed on his chest. He shared the photo and wrote "Tattooed my children's name on my left arm today, hope space go dey to tattoo my grand children's name and...."

He also shared another photo saying he pierced his balls. He wrote "y Body is in shock. Pierced my blokus today. More balls to the ball.

Read More @ http://naijatutorofficial..is/2017/04/charly-boy-tattoos-name-of-all-his.html

Re: Charly Boy Tattoos The Name Of All His Children On His Arm (photos) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2017

Re: Charly Boy Tattoos The Name Of All His Children On His Arm (photos) by Solowande(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is dis not madness? Blokkos!
Re: Charly Boy Tattoos The Name Of All His Children On His Arm (photos) by martyns303(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Him body, him blokus.
Re: Charly Boy Tattoos The Name Of All His Children On His Arm (photos) by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Senseless attention-seeking Mofo!

(1) (Reply)

"I have kids" Wizkid tells Nigerians who slammed "His free shows" claim / Segun Arinze Wishes His 20-year-old Daughter Happy Birthday And Her Response Is / The Wedding Party Stars Storm Dubai For Sequel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.