Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today (67151 Views)

I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? / World's Most Expensive Snake Is Lavender Albino Ball Python, Costs N14 Million / Sussie: My Wonderful Chameleon Pet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by gbegemaster(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
stankezzy:
Pls don't sale it to him ooo , this guy is a herbalist, ur destiny may be at stake
Nigerians and destiny. Because the OP destiny is tied to Chameleon abi?

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by FavoredGuy: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
K9Uneet:
I like the chameleon in the last picture.
U mean that chameleon in blue shirt?

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by nNEOo(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Op I have a snail pet, will they hurt each other if buy it from you? undecided
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Alhkerimu(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
K9Uneet:
What is your problem
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
so what does the picture of ur face has to do with the chameleon. or do you want us to help you sell it for 5k as well

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by bootylady101(f): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
2cato:
Mixed with certain things It is use for preparing very powerful charms

if it is caught with a stick like, it was hit with a stick,the charm prepared would be less potent.
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Freeezzz(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
seeyouin2019:
Just give it to an afonja man and he will thank you for rest of his life...
Owo'lowo ni egun na
Aso'laso ni oga nda bora.:-) :-) :-)
cool

1 Like

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by frubben(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Flog am make e chnge colour

1 Like

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by MrBONE2(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
haykinzz:
Still thinking of what to do about it... either sell it for 5k or take it in as a pet....

Oya make una suggest what to do with it

lalasticlala oya come do the needful nw

Take the BONEBEING as a PET . grin would be better.
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by justmenoni: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
You took it outta my hand and mouth, chai the 2 chameleons look so good grin grin

quote author=K9Uneet post=55844419]I like the chameleon in the last picture. [/quote]
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by barallanee(f): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
OP instead of u to catch a snake changing colours so that u cn win front page infact more Dan DAT.,.. grin
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by MrBONE2(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
softwerk:
OP you have to kill it before you make FP grin

Lalasticlala is not yet even viewing Ur thread!

Kill it! Kill it!! Kill it!!!.....Then thank me later grin
No No No That will anger GREAT ONE OF KiVuKi Land . grin
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by barallanee(f): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bt ah will reply love to see this thing changing colour
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by boomssey(f): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
K9Uneet:
lmfao

1 Like

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by femu(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lusola15:
You carry wood dey flog the thing, wey you wan keep as pet. undecided

I will take you serious when you do this

hmmm... Baba elelede
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by ObongawanAKS(f): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
Keep a chameleon as pet?
my brother, me sef tire. Buhari u see ur life?
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Bekimbo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
K9Uneet:

Lolzzz,is he an afonja? Cause they are real Chameleon

1 Like

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by temitope277(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
if u wan sell kuku say u wan sell
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by austinmilla(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
K9Uneet:
guy you resemble the chameleon, grin

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Addicted2Women: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
K9Uneet:

Chai

Apostle will hear of this
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by bgates: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
2cato:
ok
Sent u a PM..reply
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Lusola15: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
femu:

hmmm... Baba elelede

Baba Agba I dey loyal ooo, na you I dey follow ooo grin grin
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Chandeliers: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Isn't that Rango..

Why has he decided to visit Nigeria grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by seeyouin2019: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
sambas:
I can be supplying Chameleons to the person that wants to buy your own for a very low price i can deliver em anywhere.

I am sure every Afonja muslim should be buying one, Thats more than 300 million chameleons to sell since Ojaja said there are 500 million of them worldwide..
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by naturefellow(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
haykinzz Nice find! But trust me you're in no capacity to keep this animal as a pet. Let me tell you how it's going to end... In the nearest future, this chameleon is going to die of malnutrition in your own hands.

Sell it. And for N5000 for that matter. Are you kidding me? Just because you cannot have it for food (as bushmeat)!!! Take no offence, but I find this really disgusting. We Nigerians don't have no sense of nature or wildlife conservation. It's a shame that almost every fauna we stumble upon,is either for food or for sale. It's past time we began to think and act green.

FYI, I've been in your shoes before. I've had the opportunity of keeping this exact chameleon (Chameleo gracilis) as a pet. But I acted with common sense. I wouldn't have catered for it as it would itself in its natural habitat. I let it go after having a memorable moment and taking photos of it. I can post photos if you don't believe me.

please act responsibly. Let this poor chameleon go!

8 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Mikylopez(f): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
UgwuKristian:
I need to buy it for my gold digging ex, just to demonstrate to her how she changed the moment she saw that guy with the green Venza Jeep.
o please she saw a candle light at d wnd of the tunnel let her enjoy it while she still can before it flames out
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Abagworo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
haykinzz:
Still thinking of what to do about it... either sell it for 5k or take it in as a pet....

Oya make una suggest what to do with it

lalasticlala oya come do the needful nw

I want to buy. I can pay 20k
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Kirinwa: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
xstry:
Fry am use am chop rice

Is the economy that bad?
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
danthommies:
That thing don't usually change colour, i have two here in my house.
Male + female
Do they fork

1 Like

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by stukinherdr1222(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
2cato:
Mixed with certain things It is use for preparing very powerful charms

babalawo spotted !!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo / Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.