Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today (67195 Views)

I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? / World's Most Expensive Snake Is Lavender Albino Ball Python, Costs N14 Million / Sussie: My Wonderful Chameleon Pet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by deebrain(m): 2:41am On Apr 24, 2017
K9Uneet:
I like the chameleon in the last picture.

Epic
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Hey, where are you located, I'm interested in your chameleon... I wanna keep it as a pet too.
Call or WhatsApp me on 09033012548
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:40am On Apr 24, 2017
Hey bro, where are you located, I'm interested in the chameleon, I wanna keep it as a pet.
Call or WhatsApp me on 09033012548
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:01am On Apr 24, 2017
smartmey61:
when i was young, i heard if the thing make any noise your entire family is at stake oo grin grin

That's the truth. It doesn't make noise unless subjected to a pain it can bear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by okeyfineboy(m): 6:31am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Sempumping:
Why didn't the colour change embarassed
gud mrn!.....pls u'v all i got, i'm pleading.
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by esphil(m): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=haykinzz post=55843930]Still thinking of what to do about it... either sell it for 5k or take it in as a pet....

Oya make una suggest what to do with it

lalasticlala oya come do the needful nw

I am interested in buying. Where are located?
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by esphil(m): 6:46am On Apr 24, 2017
danthommies:
That thing don't usually change colour, i have two here in my house.
Male + female
I am interested in buying.
Where are you located
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2017
kuchikau1:
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.
my hw u mean?
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2017
emmanuelike:

This creature full my school oh.
#bussiness don land.
which skul?
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Yameater(m): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2017
oluwatobyloba:

Its screams can deafen one
oh ok
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by xyzando: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Let the Chameleon keep you as a pet.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2017
danthommies:
That thing don't usually change colour, i have two here in my house.
Male + female
Haha everything dey vex for naija. Even chameleon.
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by joinnow: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2017
This thing full sokoto

1 Like

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by tosima(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2017
please give it to afonja man #ritualist sportedplease give it to afonja man #ritualist sportedplease give it to afonja man #ritualist sported
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by encrypt(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Sharrap Dia. Probably u caught an agama tinkin itrs chameleon. The creature changes colour to what ever reflects to it.
Actually it changes colour to stay hidden when it feels threatened..The colour change is a defense slash survival mechanism wink

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2017
haykinzz:
Still thinking of what to do about it... either sell it for 5k or take it in as a pet....

Oya make una suggest what to do with it

lalasticlala oya come do the needful nw

set it free. pay attention to the emboldened below angry
SET IT FREE

Chameleons are solitary animals. Forced handling or unwanted handling can cause hissing and biting. A chameleons bite is painful, however, not toxic or harmful to humans. Handling can cause chameleons to have chronic low-level stress, which leads to poor health.
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Westlife2013(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2017
K9Uneet:
lwkmdfh, u no well o lmfao
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by slightlyMad(f): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
dis will make front page, Pls can u post a video of it changing its color, I have never seen it happening before, or pictures Pls OP

search youtube sir.
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Sike(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2017
LMAO. this thread funny die.
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Cjay01: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2017
2cato:
Mixed with certain things It is use for preparing very powerful charms
Lolz shocked cheesy grin
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by treasuredkids(f): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Op, why not take it to a private school and sell it to them. I'm sure some schools will appreciate a collection of rare animals for practical illustrations.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by naturefellow(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
smartty68:

You actually took selfies with this chameleon

Who held the selfie stick?

You or the chameleon?

And the chameleon didn't bite you?

Oya send pisure lemme see
haykinzz
1. Excited at first time sighting of a chameleon. Notice how it is being handled humanely. And not being poked about with a stick, like a beast.
2. Taking photos for keepsake and social media
3. Standard portrait of the chameleon
4. Letting go. Here the chameleon enters a vine on the fence. Behind the fence is a shrubland that connects to the forest. Notice how it nicely blends with the plant color. We let it go after about 30mins of up close and personal observation.

So there you have the photos of my encounter with the Graceful chameleon (Chameleo gracilis).

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by blaquebelle: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin grin
K9Uneet:
grin SAVAGE!
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by kuchikau1: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
my hw u mean?
run away frm women simple!
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Seun(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
I'm glad that Nairalanders are not killing animals unnecessarily anymore.
What an amazing creature. Far more interesting than my garden Agama lizards.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 25, 2017
adekanmbi1986:

That's the truth. It doesn't make noise unless subjected to a pain it can bear.
wow
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Make me 2 understand biko
kuchikau1:
run away frm women simple!
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by tealaw(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
I trust naija man, him go carry am do àgbo at d end.
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by bloodinbloodout: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please check your email sir.
Seun:
I'm glad that Nairalanders are not killing animals unnecessarily anymore.
What an amazing creature. Far more interesting than my garden Agama lizards.
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by cube2012: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Com and sell it where is your location

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo / Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.