Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Have A Clean Entertainment Blog For Sale With Custom Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have A Clean Entertainment Blog For Sale With Custom Domain (293 Views)

Get A Blog With Custom Domain Name At Only #2,000 / Migrate From HTTP To HTTPS On Blogger Blog With Custom Domains / I Will Develop Your Blog With Custom Domain For Just 8k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Clean Entertainment Blog For Sale With Custom Domain by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
I want to sell my entertainment blog currently getting a daily page view of 200 to 800 i am selling it due to some finance issue
besides the blog is highly responsive and com firmly re-designed by me here it the url of the blog you can check it out by yourself http://ironyvibes.com.ng if you buy the blog i will help you to re-customise it to any taste you want The template is carve out of bootstrap and the homepage is presented with Rich card...the page load time is minified and autolly controlled from the Js script which simply means that i have added a code to the template that if your blog post reach 1 thousands post on the blog it will run a load time of 0.10 seconds over 4G network 0.20 over 3G network and 1min over 2G network all images you upload to the site will cache a readable file for visitors next time they visit your site......Any Third party advert script you put on the site will not make your site slow it will load on demand only when the visitor scroll down the site that the ads will be showing to him or her i have make ads space enough trust me the site is very fast and minified .................................................

I will sell the blog for you for small amount besides i will be available to give you support for 1year or 2 years just call me on 08131264140 or add me on facebook | www.facebook.com/richardodds

Richard odds is a small Genius in Nigeria that is yet to be discovered |

(1) (Reply)

5 Awesome Content Marketing Tools That Will Make You More Efficient / ZTUB.ORG The Product Archives / Help With Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.