Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos Children's Name On Arm (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos Children's Name On Arm (photos) (526 Views)

Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) / Man Inks Davido's Face On His Arm (Photos) / Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos Children's Name On Arm (photos) by emefav: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Son of famous Justice Oputa and 'Area Fada', Charly Boy, who has been very proud of all his kids, decided to get the names of all his kids, tattooed on his arm, with his wife's name, Lady D,, tattooed on his chest.

Charly Boy who shared the photos on Instagram, wrote;

"Tattooed my children's name on my left arm today, hope space go dey to tattoo my grand children's name and....
"Love is pain and pain is writing my family tree on the canvas of my body. "

The Area Fada went further to disclose that he pierced his balls today;

"y Body is in shock. Pierced my blokus today. More balls to the ball."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/charly-boy-pierces-his-balls-tattoos.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos Children's Name On Arm (photos) by chukxie(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
His body, his blokus!
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos Children's Name On Arm (photos) by martyns303(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
He's done giving birth anyway, hope the balls won't leak.
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos Children's Name On Arm (photos) by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
This one get sense at all?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Rapper DMX Leads P. Diddy Others In Powerful Prayer Session / Skales Covers Vibeng Magazine For April,share His Story / Kendall Jenner And Asap Rocky Confirms Relationship In A Not Too Subtle Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.