Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Husband Search - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Husband Search (1222 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Search by HermajestyQ(f): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Husband Search by dingbang(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Marriage is not an achievement... Its just a journey and can begin at any point in one's life.
Re: Husband Search by dadabashua1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
;DOP hope say u pretty cos me like pretty ladies o ;DOP hope say u pretty cos me like pretty ladies o...lolz
Re: Husband Search by HermajestyQ(f): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
Marriage is not an achievement... Its just a journey and can begin at any point in one's life.
True talk. Marriage is not an achievement but at some point in life, u realise you don't want to be alone in your journey of life. Now that's where marriage and companionship comes in.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Search by dingbang(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
HermajestyQ:
True talk. Marriage is not an achievement but at some point in life, u realise you don't want to be alone in your journey of life. Now that's where marriage and companionship comes in.
ok. What about you male friends...

1 Like

Re: Husband Search by HermajestyQ(f): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
dadabashua1:
;DOP hope say u pretty cos me like pretty ladies o ;DOP hope say u pretty cos me like pretty ladies o...lolz
. Pretty like the rising sun. wink
Re: Husband Search by dadabashua1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
HermajestyQ:
. Pretty like the rising sun. wink
my goodness oya prove it na
Re: Husband Search by HermajestyQ(f): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
ok. What about you male friends...
Maybe am too familiar with them that I look at them more like brothers undecided

2 Likes

Re: Husband Search by dingbang(m): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
HermajestyQ:
Maybe am too familiar with them that I look at them more like brothers undecided
marry your friend.. Not someone you just know for a year....
Re: Husband Search by timothy87: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
HermajestyQ:
Am searching for husband o! Am a 29 yr old yoruba lady from kogi state currently running Msc in Nigeria and looking forward to settle down soon. I don't know if people have been matchmade on this forum before but its worth giving a trial. smiley smiley cool
drop ur whatsapp contact and ur location because am interested in u even knowing u beta
Re: Husband Search by HermajestyQ(f): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
marry your friend.. Not someone you just know for a year....
parents been married for 32 years! They met and were married within 6 months!!! and never heard them quarrelling how much more fighting. It is not how long but how well. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Husband Search by dingbang(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
HermajestyQ:
parents been married for 32 years! They met and were married within 6 months!!! and never heard them quarrelling how much more fighting. It is not how long but how well. smiley
lol.. Alright alright... Happy searching
Re: Husband Search by blackylola(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
What is your type of guy
Re: Husband Search by HermajestyQ(f): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
My kind of guy has to be God fearing Christian and kindhearted

1 Like

Re: Husband Search by blackylola(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
HermajestyQ:
My kind of guy has to be God fearing Christian and kindhearted
A journey of thousand miles begins with a step
Re: Husband Search by TLisieux: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Correct.
HermajestyQ:
Re: Husband Search by will2000: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2017
HermajestyQ:
Am searching for husband o! Am a 29 yr old yoruba lady from kogi state currently running Msc in Nigeria and looking forward to settle down soon. I don't know if people have been matchmade on this forum before but its worth giving a trial. smiley smiley cool
hi,i want to be à friend If u dont mind,are u on bbm or whatassp maybe wé can chat better
Re: Husband Search by blackylola(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
will2000:
hi,i want to be à friend If u dont mind,are u on bbm or whatassp maybe wé can chat better

I gave up on her on the 1st day of our conversation, the chemistry was just not there and I don't like 2 bother women
Re: Husband Search by HermajestyQ(f): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Husband Search by Jman06(m): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
blackylola:

I gave up on her on the 1st day of our conversation, the chemistry was just not there and I don't like 2 bother women
Who asked you You couldn't gel with her doesn't mean another guy won't. You typed the above trash obviously to discourage others from contacting her.

1 Like

Re: Husband Search by blackylola(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jman06:
Who asked you You couldn't gel with her doesn't mean another guy won't. You typed the above trash obviously to discourage others from contacting her.

chill bro, I didn't say anything bad about her perhaps I wanted u guys to know that there is nothing btw me and her.
Re: Husband Search by Jman06(m): 12:23am On May 01, 2017
blackylola:
chill bro, I didn't say anything bad about her perhaps I wanted u guys to know that there is nothing btw me and her.
I am not even interested in contacting her. I just feel you should've just moved on instead of posting your encounter with her here,provided she didn't try to defraud you.

1 Like

Re: Husband Search by africanjarule: 10:06am On May 01, 2017
the lady should contact me on this line am really interested in her 08060935892 u can also whatsapp me on that same line
Re: Husband Search by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 02, 2017
helloo have we met before, and have we talked before, can you pm me.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Friends In Ibadan Please / I Am Lonely Again / Matured Deltans, Lets Hookup Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.