Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

If You Have Done It B4 Then You Are A Monster! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Have Done It B4 Then You Are A Monster! (2186 Views)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / Monster In Law Or Mother In Law? / Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Done It B4 Then You Are A Monster! by mamagee3(f): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2010
I scream in Egberengue.
Re: If You Have Done It B4 Then You Are A Monster! by lannre(m): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2010
harakiri:

@Poster

I have some questions for you.What would you do if :

(1)Your woman grabs and tugs violently at your manhood in the bathroom simply because you are arguing?
(2)Your woman burns up your Dolce and Gabbana designer shirts to spite you?
(3)Your woman has a habit of slapping you multiple times and calls you "woman wrapper" in public?
(4)She cracks a champagne bottle on your head at a party simply because you complimented on the dressing of another woman
(5)She breaks the headlights/taillights of your brand new range rover sport (which you haven't finished paying for)?

If you can tolerate such a woman without getting physical at some point, then YOU ARE A WEAK MAN! Whenever i see some so called "modernized men" come on here and jump on the "thou shalt not touch woman" bandwagon, i just laugh.Na becos una neva jam craze woman before dat na why una mouth dey run like okro.I'm glad i haven't been in such an unfortunate situation before but i have seen some very serious cases and i feel pity.Some women are downright crazy and will push you to the very limits.After all the damage, they will still call you a "she-man" on top of it.For those of you who haven't experienced such embarrassment, don't come here talking about what you don't understand.There are women that will make you lose all form of civility within seconds.They will force you to do the unthinkable.These times only "understand" you when you get physical.YOU CANNOT REASON WITH THEM! ! ! I have seen quite a few so i know what i am talking about.Just pray you don't run into them else you will be back on NL singing a new song.

dont mind the poster,people criticize what they dont know . Until the woman take your life. Some are not even married to experience what it takes to be man. Above all instead of beating call it quit. its not worth it !
Re: If You Have Done It B4 Then You Are A Monster! by ceasyc(f): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
According to chris rock, he said he'll neva hit a woman but he would shake d shet out of her!

As for me, its only my dad (man) dat hit me wen I was a child, no other man has.
I can't hit a man/any1, unless my life is in danger (self defence). If any man hits me, he is
Truly a monster, to hell wit him, who born am? Who gave him d right 2 do dat?
Hissesssssss
Re: If You Have Done It B4 Then You Are A Monster! by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2010
Boredom is a terrible thing, no wonder the bible says, Devil love the idle hands

(1) (2) (Reply)

Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. / The SEYI EMMANUEL ADEBAYO Family Story......part2 / I Hate My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.