Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Review Of Nahso.com, An Online Clothing Retail Brand Launched By Marvis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Review Of Nahso.com, An Online Clothing Retail Brand Launched By Marvis (966 Views)

Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award / BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Of Nahso.com, An Online Clothing Retail Brand Launched By Marvis by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Review Of Nahso.com, An Online Clothing Retail Brand Lauched By Marvis

Nasho.com is owned by Ex. BBNaija2017 Housemate, Marvis, she hails from Rivers State in Eleme, she is also a princess at Eleme.
Nahso.com is built on Shopify or will i say that it uses Shopify software, actually the mobile view is quite responsive and SEO-Ready.
To tell the truth, i don’t know when this website was launched, i just decided to do a review on it since am a blogger!

I checked the prices on the Featured clothes, i found out that the prices reasonably low at least N2,000, but the payment options on the store is quite a problem for nigerians, let’s use paypal for example because it’s one of the payment option listed there.

Paypal: CBN banned the use of ATM Cards on international platform and Paypal is an online international web payment reciever, which means nigerians ATM Cards won’t be acceptable on paypal, because i’ve tried it.

Now let’s move to the other payment options.

MasterCard & Visa: I also checked this method, before i checked it i thought that it will be nigerian gateway system like InterPay or maybe VoguePay, but to my surprise, it’s the same online payment that will reject our ATM Cards.

I guess it’s the Shopify software that acts on the payment system, since shopify is an online international software for online stores, it will also have international online payments too!

Marvis and the website developers need another online store software instead of shopify.

My Conclusion
The store is great on mobile devices and pretty fast, i checked on google pagespeed, the mobile is 78/100 while the desktop is 86/100, the problem is the payment system, and how to get your Order ready for you!

Cc lalasticlala

Seun

- See more at: http://thearticle.com.ng/reviews/review-of-nahso-com-brand/#sthash.gmBjY2gl.dpuf
Re: Review Of Nahso.com, An Online Clothing Retail Brand Launched By Marvis by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Review Of Nahso.com, An Online Clothing Retail Brand Launched By Marvis by tribalistseun: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Na wa o, some people get so much time for nonsense
Re: Review Of Nahso.com, An Online Clothing Retail Brand Launched By Marvis by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 24, 2017
tribalistseun:
Na wa o, some people get so much time for nonsense
lol grin
Re: Review Of Nahso.com, An Online Clothing Retail Brand Launched By Marvis by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 24, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria Feminine Model Joshua / Blac Chyna Flashes Butt At BET Awards / Photos From Wizkid DC Echostage Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.