Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,723 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics (40739 Views)

Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) / Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Multiple Crash In Abia Leaves 4 People Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by Dantrodi: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sad
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by Alitair(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
GreatMahmud:
You said scores of passengers died.. I can only see 2 or 3 corpse here..RIP to the dead though. What a sad end.
Na wah for you. Are u a vampire?
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by hammerF: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Consequences of very bad road, who is not doing their job properly?

This is getting out of hand in the East. RIP!
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by udysweet(f): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmmm nawa o,what's hapening? May God continue to protect us. That's how God delivered me from almost losing my life yday. Our keke was totaled: a case of hit and run wch landed me in the hospital it bruises and cuts,thank God xray showed nothing broken. Even tho the pain I'm experiencing now is unbearaaable I'm grateful to God for saving me cos I'm not better thn this people who lost their lives.
RIP to the lost souls
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
mattywealth:
End time accident.

RIPp

at least hazard is better than Wenger 3 seasons 2 Premier league titles , one Europa cup, fa cup.
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by menwongo(m): 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Which way 9ja only today accident don happened for Anambra and Abia State
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by goslowgoslow(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:
Some people will be pained but it is contributory to the high rate of accidents this time around. Our current government that gave birth to an unpleasant child Recession, a lot that have lost their jobs have automatically became transporters without proper knowledge of driving rules and skills and even the ones with skills, drive with frustration and acrimony. Why won't accidents be on the rise?
God, kindly reformat our country to its original factory settings. RIP to the Dead.
Very senseless comment. Accidents has being happening before we are all born, what has it go to do with the economy? Under the past administration the rate of accident was even higher. Nigerians are just reckless. You people should stop attaching the state of the economy to everything thing.
If your wife no born sef you go say na the economy.
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by Nwodosis(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
goslowgoslow:

Very senseless comment. Accidents has being happening before we are all born, what has it go to do with the economy? Under the past administration the rate of accident was even higher. Nigerians are just reckless. You people should stop attaching the state of the economy to everything thing.
If your wife no born sef you go say na the economy.
You are among the some that will be pained as I highlighted.
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by DaPuncline: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:
Some people will be pained but it is contributory to the high rate of accidents this time around. Our current government that gave birth to an unpleasant child Recession, a lot that have lost their jobs have automatically became transporters without proper knowledge of driving rules and skills and even the ones with skills, drive with frustration and acrimony. Why won't accidents be on the rise?
God, kindly reformat our country to its original factory settings. RIP to the Dead.
You don't have to politicize this issue. May their soul R. I. P
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by karnap(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
blood suckers are at it again.... which way nah ....God see my life too
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by dapiluv: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:
It's impatient and bad road that is causing all this. Even in the face of hardship in the land,nobody will go crash under a lorry knowing the consequence.I pray God forgive their shortcomings.
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by LionDeLeo: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmm. Okay oh!
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by goslowgoslow(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:

You are among the some that will be pained as I highlighted.
You are just displaying your very low IQ
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by Nwodosis(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
goslowgoslow:

You are just displaying your very low IQ
What has your intelligence given to the society?
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by Nwodosis(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
dapiluv:

It's impatient and bad road that is causing all this. Even in the face of hardship in the land,nobody will go crash under a lorry knowing the consequence.I pray God forgive their shortcomings.
I said contributory to the cause and not the cause!
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by Nwodosis(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
DaPuncline:

You don't have to politicize this issue. May their soul R. I. P
So when you ever mention government, you are termed being political?
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by nengibo: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tamuno sinye minima, God forbid bad thing oh, c as keke turn boat, rip to the dead
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Which kind country be this?!!!
What are you insinuating
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by donigspain(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
I was in Aba when this accident happened. it was caused by the state approved "task force" which is nothing but a committee of agberos. They stopped a driver with a lorry load of gravel running down the hill. They jumped onto the lorry and took over the steering in their usual reckless manner.

Unfortunately, the idiot couldn't control the down-hill rolling lorry and he crashed into parked keke and mini-bus on the bridge. Seeing the carnage, they (task force) fled from the scene.

The lorry is still parked there as at today.
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by DaPuncline: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:

So when you ever mention government, you are termed being political?
Yeah bro. Simply because to you: its the government that made the late driver drove himself carelessly like you are aware of his thoughts while driving.
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by olamin(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
May their soul RIP.May protect us from any form accident oooooh.It is well cry
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by Nationale: 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
donigspain:
I was in Aba when this accident happened. it was caused by the state approved "task force" which is nothing but a committee of agberos. They stopped a driver with a lorry load of gravel running down the hill. They jumped onto the lorry and took over the steering in their usual reckless manner.

Unfortunately, the idiot couldn't control the down-hill rolling lorry and he crashed into parked keke and mini-bus on the bridge. Seeing the carnage, they (task force) fled from the scene.

Those praising Ikpeazu have all gone dumb. Those touts are just everywhere in the city causing unnecessary accidents and deaths. Watch and see the lack of remorse and no action the government would display. RIP to the departed
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by mechanics(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
terrible accident
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by Lloydfather(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2017
I've not seen so much death in a year in my life as we witness death on daily bases this past 2yrs. Abi na nairaland way i just join last year dey cause am.
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by clems88(m): 12:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Oblitz:
rip to d dead. cant remember d last time i heard good news in this country
twasz wen goodluck was in power. E be like set buharia come with curse undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by CFCO(m): 1:44am On Apr 24, 2017
color=#770077][/color] :oGosh......everyday it all abt waterside.....
Oluwa kips seeing me true cus i took dat same waterside route to park road dat same afternoon.....bt as i was returning i saw the auto crashes no b small.......bloodshed every where......hmmm
is well
RIP ;DGosh......everyday it all abt waterside.....
Oluwa kips seeing me true cus i took dat same waterside route to park road dat same afternoon.....bt as i was returning i saw the auto crashes no b small.......bloodshed every where......hmmm
is well
RIP
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by Daboomb: 2:28am On Apr 24, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Buhari spent money meant for our roads construction in a London hospital. ...... blame him!!!

Rip cry

We shall meet in heaven

Olori'buruku ni e!
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by Daboomb: 2:30am On Apr 24, 2017
donigspain:

This must be the handiwork of Buhari! angry angry

LiePADs, no be so?! grin grin grin

Awon weyrey!
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by dbynonetwork: 3:22am On Apr 24, 2017
Daboomb:

Olori'buruku ni mi
Re: Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics by goslowgoslow(m): 6:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Nwodosis:

What has your intelligence given to the society?
And how is that your business? You dullard!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) / 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny / See The Current State Of Construction Work At The Oshodi-airport Road (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.