Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Press Release; Notice Of The Postponement Of The North East Stakeholders Meeting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Press Release; Notice Of The Postponement Of The North East Stakeholders Meeting (408 Views)

Emotional Chat Between A Man And His Younger Brother Serving In The North-east / World Bank: Buhari Debunks Claims Of North East Favour / My Landlord Gave Me A Quit Notice Of 4month Is It Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Press Release; Notice Of The Postponement Of The North East Stakeholders Meeting by Ubaida2607(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
PRESS RELEASE; NOTICE OF THE POSTPONEMENT OF THE NORTH EAST STAKEHOLDERS MEETING

Distinguished invited party stalwarts members of the press corps ladies and gentlemen.

As you may all be aware that the PDP North East Zonal office had called for a stakeholders meeting scheduled to hold at the Gombe International Hotel main conference hall on the 22nd of April, 2017.

Part of the agenda of the meeting was to discuss issues of concern to the North East Zone in view of recent developments that have stained the good standing and reputation of our zone.

However owing to security reports from the security agencies we were compelled to postpone and and call off the meeting indefinitely. A new date and venue will be communicated to parties concerned as soon as the decision is arrived at .

While regretting the inconveniences the Postponement might have caused our members and all invitees we wish to also appreciate you all for the unflinching support you have always given to our great party the PDP.

In a related development on behalf of overwhelming supporters of our great party in North East Zone we wish to tender our unreserved apology to His Excellency former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR and to clearly put it on record that the in North East disassociate ourselves from the unfortunate and lamentable actions of one of our prominent member who walked out of the reconciliatory meeting held at the Yar'adua Center on Thursday the 6th of April 2017 which was at the instance of the former president His Excellency GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan (GCFR).

As members and executives of the PDP in the North East we strongly stand by the moves initiated by the former President and encourage him not to relent in his effort and quest to find a lasting solution to the current Challenges confronting our party.

Let me once again reaffirm that the proposed stakeholders meeting has been postponed and consequently it did not hold. In conclusion I wish to once more convey our apology to all invitees to the meeting as I have already done by visiting each team of State representatives to explain the need for the Postponement.

Signed:

- Amb. (Dr.) Emmanuel Q Njiwah, OON , JP
PDP North East Zonal Chairman

- Hon. kabiru Bappah Jauro
PDP North East Zonal Secretary

(1) (Reply)

Video: Sugarboy Ft. Kiss Daniel – Kilamity / May Day: Gombe Workers Hail Dankwambo / Water Collector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.