Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Robber Broke Into My Neighbor's House This Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Broke Into My Neighbor's House This Morning (802 Views)

SARS Operatives Broke Into A Private Hostel In AAU, Ekpoma To Harass Students / Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos / Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robber Broke Into My Neighbor's House This Morning by Teedawg: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
So early this money while I was sipping kunu (yea we made it) and watching goTv..my neighbors had already gone to church,so the robber decided to use the opurtunity to get into the house and observe his church service( based that all the seats in his church were full grin ) I didn't even know what was going on until I heard noises outside our house the boys in my street were using our fence to get access to the house as their gate was closed. how did they know a thief was around let me tell you so the other neighbor from the other side was washing his dog ( another excuse for not going to church grin just kidding) then he noticed that the dogs in my neighbors house were being unrest so he took a peep and saw that the thief had already gained access to the house and was taking his move unknown to him he was seen. so the neighbor washing his dog on seeing that went to call another neighbor( who did not go to church ) and then the whole squad followed and trust Naija now they can't go empty handed (even thou some were claiming they can't go to church empty handed without offering) that was when all the noise began so me mah as a sharp guy and curiosity I saw wah was happening me ma ah now jump fence I was just feeling like the likes of Bruce Lee,Jason infact I was feeling like the expendables combined grin grin so after entering, I saw guys surround the house holding firewood, matchet, rake and see saw am not kidding some were holding this big sized chain very huge.
when the thief sensed that his cover was blown he went into the ceiling na so we wait then one bad guy entered the ceiling were about giving up that he has prolly escaped that was when we heard a cry he was found in the ceiling and when he was asked what he was doing there he said he was also looking for the thief grin grin grin na so guys bundle him brought him outside and you know the rest now.even the people I've never seen in the town came up and started taking it personal with him after some drilling at least I left while they were still dealing with him before the guy will screenshot my face in his memory grin grin I heard the remaining story at home he Stoke jewelries and almost 50k then stashed in the ceiling..
so guys not going to church has helped saved a neighbor I don't know why I've being emphasizing on this.. well in summary if you want source you can come to my area

Re: Robber Broke Into My Neighbor's House This Morning by decatalyst(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
But the way you wrote this piece is "thieving" our ability to understand your story nau undecided

1 Like

Re: Robber Broke Into My Neighbor's House This Morning by Teedawg: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
decatalyst:
But the way you wrote this piece is "thieving" our ability to understand your story nau undecided
what is it you can't understand that a tif broke in my nerbors house to steal and was caught
Re: Robber Broke Into My Neighbor's House This Morning by decatalyst(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Teedawg:
what is it you can't understand that a tif broke in my nerbors house to steal and was caught

Now I understanding grin grin grin
Re: Robber Broke Into My Neighbor's House This Morning by Flexherbal(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Go and work for your money, the person you want to still from, worked for his.
Re: Robber Broke Into My Neighbor's House This Morning by Nutase: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Why you just posting it?? ?
Re: Robber Broke Into My Neighbor's House This Morning by Tapout(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Good lord!!! End time neighborhood, only one family dey go church...now dem go stop to dey go church cos of wetin happen grin op may God have mercy on una for that end grin.....

Oya shout amen!
angry

1 Like

Re: Robber Broke Into My Neighbor's House This Morning by Alwaysking: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chip
Re: Robber Broke Into My Neighbor's House This Morning by Teedawg: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tapout:
Good lord!!! End time neighborhood, only one family dey go church...now dem go stop to dey go church cos of wetin happen grin op may God have mercy on una for that end grin.....

Oya shout amen!
angry
grin grin
Re: Robber Broke Into My Neighbor's House This Morning by otokx(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is why I like Nigeria, before the police comes they would have given the guy the beating of his life.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: 8,500 Debit For Diamond Stamp Duty Charge / Man Drives Home Frm France To U.K, Finds A Migrant Hiding In The car Boot / Las Vegas Massacre: The Facts And My Speculations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.