Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO (1226 Views)

Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite / I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) / Who Has Heard Hayat Kimya Factory Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO by chccho(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hello peeps,

I got a text from CNEICO does anyone know anything about them.
Pls feel free to share any info

Re: Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO by Ibusho: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Did u apply there. Beware of 419 and kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO by chccho(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Well I did a lot of applications online
Re: Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO by irsakant: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
pls ignore them in your own interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO by chccho(m): 12:02am On Apr 24, 2017
irsakant:
pls ignore them in your own interest.
Lol this sounds funny can u say more pls?
Re: Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO by AutosBay(m): 6:37am On Apr 24, 2017
The company exists, it's real, I've seen the company it's just after mile 2, opposite signals barracks, seems they are into sales of machineries

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO by chccho(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2017
AutosBay:
The company exists, it's real, I've seen the company it's just after mile 2, opposite signals barracks, seems they are into sales of machineries
Thanks for that update
Re: Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO by izzou(m): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Make sure you cum with all your certificates

grin
Re: Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO by championer: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2017
My brother, cneico is very real and the address is real. Except u don't want sales job.
Re: Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO by chccho(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2017
championer:
My brother, cneico is very real and the address is real. Except u don't want sales job.
Okay thanks. Am working already so I want to know if it's worth it or not and has anyone worked or is anyone presently working there right now.
I dont want to jump from frypan to fire.
Re: Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO by Dammylarrey: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Cneico company itself is real. But some scammers are working in one small hargered looking cubicle in their office. I've gone there before when I saw d invite. We were 3. They gave me a form to fill, d form will request for all ur personal details, ask u for phone numbers and addresses of people u know who has house in Lagos including their house address. And more question like that. I'm sure these guys give info from the victim to kidnappers and robbers. The lady who will attend to u is Nkem Okosun.some people will fall victim and put down correct information. The form even states that " only those who fill d correct and full info will Br contacted. Then after filling d info, d lady will tell u her boss is not feeling well, that u will be contacted.
Police needs to visit these people.
What I'm talking about happened in January this year
Re: Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO by ewa888: 6:11am On Nov 04, 2021
The total inaccuracy of @ Dammylarrey's post compels me to respond. What a disservice you have done to those out there looking for jobs with established business leaders. why discourage others ? it is apparent that you do not know anything about proper HR protocols. CNEICO is a company I first heard of many years ago. If I am correct, it will soon be celebrating 100 years. Czech Nigeria Export Import Company - CNEICO. they were into sales, maintenance and skills training of high quality machineries. CNEICO supplied a broad spectrum of machineries and trained technicians on installation, use, maintenance and repairs of same all over Nigeria, they did a lot of work with federal, states and local govts all over the nation, many manufacturers as well as corporate conglomerates, infact I believe CNEICO kitted out most of the manufacturing companies at that time when most of the older manufacturing companies we admire now started operations.The company HQ ( a large premises) also houses other associate companies which are very active and successful hence they usually advertise for sales people. the companies are into large scale manufacturing of plastics and other goods, general merchandise, FMCG, shipping, warehousing and logistics activities. The company is located in the Amuwo Odofin Industrial Layout. Its on the Badagry Expressway, Opposite the Army Signal Barracks at Mile 2. Because of its main business, it is strategically situated with direct route access to and from the Lagos Ports.

HR101: when applicants go for interviews, any company worth its salt will want to know who's applying, asking for your name, dob, age, address, phone number, school/ university attended, certificates obtained, where you've worked before, what you did there, references, guarantors and their phone numbers and addresses is not out of place at all. in the event that the applicant is shortlisted and given an offer, it is standard practice to do a background check with the information provided by the candidate. And yes, of course, if the information the candidate filled is incorrect, they will not be given the job as they have already disqualified themselves by providing false information! Who wants to hire trouble?? How is this a scam?? If you're not ready to working in an honest manner (if you are 419), then simply don't apply.Stop discouraging others
Re: Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO by Diligent1(f): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2021
ewa888:
The total inaccuracy of @ Dammylarrey's post compels me to respond. What a disservice you have done to those out there looking for jobs with established business leaders. why discourage others ? it is apparent that you do not know anything about proper HR protocols. CNEICO is a company I first heard of many years ago. If I am correct, it will soon be celebrating 100 years. Czech Nigeria Export Import Company - CNEICO. they were into sales, maintenance and skills training of high quality machineries. CNEICO supplied a broad spectrum of machineries and trained technicians on installation, use, maintenance and repairs of same all over Nigeria, they did a lot of work with federal, states and local govts all over the nation, many manufacturers as well as corporate conglomerates, infact I believe CNEICO kitted out most of the manufacturing companies at that time when most of the older manufacturing companies we admire now started operations.The company HQ ( a large premises) also houses other associate companies which are very active and successful hence they usually advertise for sales people. the companies are into large scale manufacturing of plastics and other goods, general merchandise, FMCG, shipping, warehousing and logistics activities. The company is located in the Amuwo Odofin Industrial Layout. Its on the Badagry Expressway, Opposite the Army Signal Barracks at Mile 2. Because of its main business, it is strategically situated with direct route access to and from the Lagos Ports.

HR101: when applicants go for interviews, any company worth its salt will want to know who's applying, asking for your name, dob, age, address, phone number, school/ university attended, certificates obtained, where you've worked before, what you did there, references, guarantors and their phone numbers and addresses is not out of place at all. in the event that the applicant is shortlisted and given an offer, it is standard practice to do a background check with the information provided by the candidate. And yes, of course, if the information the candidate filled is incorrect, they will not be given the job as they have already disqualified themselves by providing false information! Who wants to hire trouble?? How is this a scam?? If you're not ready to working in an honest manner (if you are 419), then simply don't apply.Stop discouraging others
How did you know that the company will soon celebrate 100 years of it existence, are you one of their staff?

(1) (Reply)

First Point Group Ongoing Recruitment / Dangote Cement Plc: Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Pinnacle Express Logistics, Lagos (dispatch Riders Needed Urgently)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.