Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels (39624 Views)

NDU Students' Hostels, Lodge Flooded (PHOTOS, VIDEO) / 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) / Ajayi Crowther University VC Shuts School After Students Poured Him Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Hades2016(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2017
Make kuku ma kill the students

2 Likes

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Timiblanko(m): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2017
What are they looking for in the hostel is it compulsory? Abeg gather your friends and rent house, nobody should stay in that hostel, some things should be exculded asap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Destinylink(m): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Isorite
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by addikt(m): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
So no condoms and contraceptives, they should just be smashing like that

University were u don't wear jeans, is that one university

Brother, Na watin pain you be that for all the list??...you different ooo...

Bro Jeans dey there too...Jeans, I mean Jeans (HARD WEAR)....LOL

1 Like

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Homeboiy: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2017
No TM
they r joking

2 Likes

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by dingbang(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2017
They should admit animals.. Nonsense.. Even if I am a parent I won't send my wards to this school

6 Likes

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by olatpic(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2017
Ok
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by 2shure: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Nawa o.
Only them 1.
Tramadol
Ps
Home theater
Heater
Rice cooker
Igbo
Tools and bullet
D list too many.
Why dem nor kukuma stay off k.
Data d shiit with these low lifes.
They send them to school to read.
Them go begin spread
Dey pose with earpiece
Say dem be big boi and gal.
Imagine keeping guns inside school hostel.
I no say Yoruba boiz nor fit do without ogumeh.
But wtf una dey camp ogumeh for school hostel.
No wonder naso so dullards dey dah schl.
Wen it was launched way back i think in 04 or so.
I followed my guy go thr.
The. Them never even finish d schl.
We enter cafeteria mowi chop.
Dem begin dey talk anyhow.
Naso we vex zoom off say dis schl na for small pikin.
Druggies.
Letha weapon..aka lethal injection.
These guys are nothing buh homos
U guys are confirm druggies.
Una do drugs and abuse drugs pass dem aboki.
Fools

1 Like

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by adanny01(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2017
But Tramadol is the coolest drug now, why ban it? That leaves me with the codeine option.

Jeans? Wow

Unfortunately, banning TV and TV cards is a thoughtless rule. How can their students compete with other graduates in job interviews with current affairs sections. They should read newspaper or google it abi.

I have learnt a lot of things by watching discovery channel for instance, why would anyone want to waste his effort in returning to stone age instead of lead the way out of stone age.

1 Like

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Jackipapa: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2017
Kindly read this,

Mission Statement of Ajayi Crowther University

1) Provide admission to students and employment to staff without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, and disability, religious and political persuasions.
2) Produce graduates who are imbued with fear of God and a sense of service to humanity and who are endowed with a well-rounded education to enable them to operate successfully in the Nigerian environment, both as private entrepreneurs and as top-flight workers in the private and public sectors of the nation’s economy.
3) Provide a living and learning environment which is influenced by Christian ethics and principles.[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by ashawopikin(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2017
tramadol grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Nick4life: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Condom
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by JegaQuin: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
The list of items banned in Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels has been released by the management of the school. The list was published on the University website for all students and parents/ guardians to see.

https://www.acu.edu.ng/index.php/archived-stories/712-list-of-prohibited-contraband-items-in-students-hostels

That Alcoholic dont make sense, bible-s no prescribe binging?
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by uzoormah(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2017
Queenbeee:
Is it a deeper life school?
Ungodly music ke!

They said no DVD or vcd, then they later said no ungodly CD's. What are students supposed to use when listening to 'godly music'.

If them dash me scholarship with abeg, I no go this kind school.

WHO WAN DASH U SCHOLARSHIP B4

1 Like

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by ashawopikin(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Israelsanni:
Computer games? This is wickedness
i dey tell u, what type of a university will ban video games and tramadol

3 Likes

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by ireneblush(f): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2017
hahaha @tramadol

1 Like

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Carter4luv(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2017
After all dis ban, like d raw food materials, d sch should provide d students d source of there livelihood, not to starve dem. Now even d engineers will no longer wear jean. Isorite get ready u will ban more wen day will start d new rules. Trust naija students
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by columbus007(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2017
Where others see disadvantage me I see d advantage, jeans is too tight and stiff,ok skirt for d ladies abi then you knw what I mean grin
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by calberian: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2017
Einl:
Number 18 though.

Who defines 'ungodly'?

What of "diabolic materials"?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Hoodfriend(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2017
End time, Iron wasn't there, now tell me the difference between.. Iron & hotplate

1 Like

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by pizzylee(m): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2017
lol dem for allow gun n bullet b4 now

1 Like

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by solidman59(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2017
The VC of this school is not serious.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Elnino4ladies: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2017
Tramadol?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by 0b10010011: 8:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Make dem kukuma sew uniform for them!

And also ban leather foot wears and mandate that all student should wear white stockings.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by gflames89(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
This is like sending the students to a stone age voyage.what are the students expected to use in preparing their meals? firewood?

Students don't cook meals there. Its part of your tuition. But there is one problem with ACU it's the last bus stop for most rich kids that have been ruisticated from more than 2university.

1 Like

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by 0b10010011: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2017
columbus007:
Where others see disadvantage me I see d advantage, jeans is too tight and stiff,ok skirt for d ladies abi then you knw what I mean grin

Nothing feels more worthy than raising those skirts-up. Fulfilling when it's still be worn in action. kiss

2 Likes

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by holluphemydavid(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2017
wot are dey doing with such items in d first place
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
This is like sending the students to a stone age voyage.what are the students expected to use in preparing their meals? firewood?
which meal re you talking about? When they re not even allowed to have raw food items.... Make de chop stone and sand be that ...

1 Like

Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by siie: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
The list of items banned in Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels has been released by the management of the school. The list was published on the University website for all students and parents/ guardians to see.

https://www.acu.edu.ng/index.php/archived-stories/712-list-of-prohibited-contraband-items-in-students-hostels
in BOWEN this rules are for newbie's cool
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by fergie001: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Queenbeee:
Is it a deeper life school?
Ungodly music ke!

They said no DVD or vcd, then they later said no ungodly CD's. What are students supposed to use when listening to 'godly music'.

If them dash me scholarship with abeg, I no go this kind school.
It is owned by the Anglican Communion.
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Oladokunst: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2017
Ibon ,abi I didn't see gun and bullets ni.

Condom is legal oh.
Re: List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2017
angry no raw food item?.... Somebori get me t.b joshua I hear he raises the dead... He must raise ajayi Crowther eh.. So you mean my garri and.. Hmmm you are still here reading I say get t. B joshua I wan talk with ajayi Crowther

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 / Parents Of Dowen Students On A Zoom Call: Mother Flares up, Ex-Counselor Admits / 12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.