Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:55 PM

Can You Still Get A Job Has A Webdesigner Wit Only Html And Css Knowledge - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can You Still Get A Job Has A Webdesigner Wit Only Html And Css Knowledge (1111 Views)

How To Create Responsive Services Section Using Only Html & Css / Learn Awesome Pagination Design Using Only HTML & CSS / I Need An Affordable Webdesigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Still Get A Job Has A Webdesigner Wit Only Html And Css Knowledge by puma90: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
I want to ask if u can get a web job with only html and css knowledge and without server lang like php ruby in nigeria
Re: Can You Still Get A Job Has A Webdesigner Wit Only Html And Css Knowledge by DisturbNot: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sure. Even without any of the skills. Just outsource.

However, if you want to handle the projects yourself, up your game. Learn frameworks, practice more, learn further.
Re: Can You Still Get A Job Has A Webdesigner Wit Only Html And Css Knowledge by bassdow: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
puma90:
I want to ask if u can get a web job with only html and css knowledge and without server lang like php ruby in nigeria

The Web Today is Dynamic and HTML is Static.
HTML alone would take you no where.

CSS is for layout and presentation. It's what determines the color, layout, etc of a web / App.
Re: Can You Still Get A Job Has A Webdesigner Wit Only Html And Css Knowledge by directonpc(m): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2017
bassdow:

The Web Today is Dynamic and HTML is Static.
HTML alone would take you no where.

CSS is for layout and presentation. It's what determines the color, layout, etc of a web / App.

i no get your second paragraph.
Did the OP ask for definition of css? Nigerians sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Get A Job Has A Webdesigner Wit Only Html And Css Knowledge by puma90: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2017
directonpc:
i no get your second paragraph.
Did the OP ask for definition of css? Nigerians sha.
lol,actually am a webdeveloper wit html,css javascript php and mysql knowledge. Am just asking cos as a freelancer av never seen nigeria client askin for u 2 just design weblayout without fucntn or dynamic unlike foreign countries.so i want to know maybe d case is different
Re: Can You Still Get A Job Has A Webdesigner Wit Only Html And Css Knowledge by klefjoxey: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2017
You should know that a web designer is different from a front end engineer. A web designer designs the mockup of a web page or designs the web page in Photoshop and then gives it to a front end engineer who use HTML CSS and JavaScript to implement the design on an actual web page. It will be best for you to learn HTML CSS and JavaScript so you can do both design and implementation. Good luck

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Duplicate Result / A Programmer Needed!!! / Software Application, Web Design, Quality Control Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.