Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear (1463 Views)

Should A Christian Keep A Gun To Protect Himself From Other Humans? / Did God Create Other Humans After Adam And Eve?? / Why Would God Need Humans To Serve Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear by otemanuduno: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
It is a simple technique. Keep making them fear. They will be forever confused. They can even give you all their income and worship you.

DOCTUFOS: Eta-ntagba 12:1-3
Chapter Twelve
1. The best way to control the mind of a child is to tell him that a masquerade is coming.
2. The best way to control the minds of adults is to tell them that a god is coming soon.
3. You shall have the minds of billions of adults by so doing.

2 Likes

Re: How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear by Alitair(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Please can i get the full chapter or the full book of what you are reading.
Re: How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear by HCpaul(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
God's confidence in controlling people is not in his power, courage, strength, wealth, and riches but in his ability to impart fear in their minds.

Fear is God's greatest investment. Fear is his assets.

God didn't succeed in fearing other civilizations in alien worlds but unfortunately, earth is a victim.

Fear! The strategy used by the wise, the brave and the smart religious folks to cheat on the gullible.

Fear! The language of religion.

Fear! The hope of the religious.

Fear! The destination of the righteous (sorry, the fearful)

Fear! A substitute for the unknown and a terminology used by those that can't face reality.

Fear! An inscription used by those who are intellectually not sincere.

Fear! The destroyer of mankind.

Fear! The killer of knowledge and understanding.

Fear! An enemy of science.

Fear!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear by otemanuduno: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Alitair:
Please can i get the full chapter or the full book of what you are reading.
Follow the link: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear by rickyponting504(m): 12:55am On Jun 23, 2017
lols look at this mere mortals who cant even add one more minute to his life or predict what Happens to him in the next few minutes. did you even know what happens before and the day you were born yet you came here ranting nonsense from some occultic and devilish books you've read. imagine you said Jesus Christ never existed how come Satan exists then... the both are a juxtaposition contrast without 1 there can't t 1. lord forgives you soul preaching the gospel of damnation and how to turn people to sheep.

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear by OtemAtum: 1:41am On Jun 23, 2017
rickyponting504:
lols look at this mere mortals who cant even add one more minute to his life or predict what Happens to him in the next few minutes. did you even know what happens before and the day you were born yet you came here ranting nonsense from some occultic and devilish books you've read. imagine you said Jesus Christ never existed how come Satan exists then... the both are a juxtaposition contrast without 1 there can't t 1. lord forgives you soul preaching the gospel of damnation and how to turn people to sheep.
First of all I know you have misinterpreted the purpose of this thread. I posted it so you won't allow anyonr to turn you to a sheep or so that you could free yourself from being among the sheeple who are made scared by continuous threatening stories like the JESUS IS COMING story and the HELL FIRE story.

Secondly, I can categorically tell you that I know what will hAppen to me in the next minutes and I can tell you the day I will go to my afterlife.
Must Satan's existence depend on the existence of Jesus? Well, the reason why I say that jesus doesn't exist is because he doesnt. It is just a mind control tool. See me, I exist and I am not a spambot. Jesus doesn't and it is a tool for mind control. However, there is a character called Faulkin who actually existed and his story millions of years back is what the enlightened ones adulterated to form the Jesus you worship today.

I AM AN ADVOCATE OF CHANGING PEOPLE FROM SHEEP TO THINKERS. YOU ARE ALREADY A SHEEP AND YOU NEED TO START BECOMING A THINKER(human being). The story of fictitious jesus turned you to a sheep and I have come to open your eyes to the truth.
Re: How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear by correctguy101(m): 3:59am On Jul 09, 2017
Hohohoho . How about pointing a loaded gun on the so-called adult's head? Believe me ,that works all the time
Re: How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear by OtemAtum: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
correctguy101:
Hohohoho . How about pointing a loaded gun on the so-called adult's head? Believe me ,that works all the time
You are not controlling their minds by pointing a gun, you are only scaring them using force. But when you tell them Jesus(a fictitious god) is coming today, that's a psychological way of mind-controlling without force. You can't keep pointing gun at everybody's face. Can you point gun at 1million adults' faces at once? But through the microphone you can make 1 million souls fear and weep emotionally by telling them a god(e.g fictitious Jesus) is coming back soon. They will submit to you that way-a million of them at once.
Re: How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear by correctguy101(m): 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
OtemAtum:

You are not controlling their minds by pointing a gun, you are only scaring them using force. But when you tell them Jesus(a fictitious god) is coming today, that's a psychological way of mind-controlling without force. You can't keep pointing gun at everybody's face. Can you point gun at 1million adults' faces at once? But through the microphone you can make 1 million souls fear and weep emotionally by telling them a god(e.g fictitious Jesus) is coming back soon. They will submit to you that way-a million of them at once.
so unintelligible
Re: How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear by OtemAtum: 4:20am On Jul 24, 2017
correctguy101:

so unintelligible
explain
Re: How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear by correctguy101(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2017
OtemAtum:
explain
Wasn't the op about control and fear? A gun between anybody's brows could do that magic or even show them nations your bunks of nuclear warheads and you're in control. shikena...

You'll even be feared more than a god. But it's like you're focusing on only telling really dumb people a god is coming, so I'll leave it at that.

Read through a thread that somewhat confirms your assertion that the man people call Jesus the Nazarene (one whom you call Faulkin) was a demagogue, a bandit chief, and a rebel of the state.
The op even quoted real life sources that recorded the trial charges of the man.

Here's the http://www.nairaland.com/3823066/jesus-nazareth-historical-view/4
Re: How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear by OtemAtum: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2017
correctguy101:

Wasn't the op about control and fear? A gun between anybody's brows could do that magic or even show them nations your bunks of nuclear warheads and you're in control. shikena...

You'll even be feared more than a god. But it's like you're focusing on only telling really dumb people a god is coming, so I'll leave it at that.
Well, it depends on how you see it. What the OP is talking about is different from what you are thinking about. The world today is controlled by religion 24/7 and not by pointing guns at people's head 24/7. That's what the OP is talking about.

.:
Read through a thread that somewhat confirms your assertion that the man people call Jesus the Nazarene (one whom you call Faulkin) was a demagogue, a bandit chief, and a rebel of the state.
The op even quoted real life sources that recorded the trial charges of the man.

Here's the http://www.nairaland.com/3823066/jesus-nazareth-historical-view/4
If a historical bandit chief actually existed within the radius of 200,000 years of the homo sapiens from now, it would have been dully recorded in the history of the greeks and the romans. Alexander the great, socrates, Juliis ceaser, etc are those well known historically, not a fictitious jesus christ. The one that existed was Faulkin far far in the Neanderthal periods. They wrote him back to our homo sapiens world. AND THIS WORD BECAME FLESH.
Re: How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear by correctguy101(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2017
OtemAtum:
Well, it depends on how you see it. What the OP is talking about is different from what you are thinking about. The world today is controlled by religion 24/7 and not by pointing guns at people's head 24/7. That's what the OP is talking about.

If a historical bandit chief actually existed within the radius of 200,000 years of the homo sapiens from now, it would have been dully recorded in the history of the greeks and the romans. Alexander the great, socrates, Juliis ceaser, etc are those well known historically, not a fictitious jesus christ. The one that existed was Faulkin far far in the Neanderthal periods. They wrote him back to our homo sapiens world. AND THIS WORD BECAME FLESH .

Is the bolder to say "and it happened.?"
For the thread I posted spoke of a Jesus that was killed for those charges.
Re: How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear by OtemAtum: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2017
correctguy101:

Is the bolder to say "and it happened.?"
For the thread I posted spoke of a Jesus that was killed for those charges.
I mean the story of Faulkin regurgitated and rewritten as Jesus of the new testament became flesh(homo sapiens) to us. It's a story of the past made real to us.
Re: How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear by orisa37: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Mind's Game! Devil's Stuff! OtemAtum is a Coward!
Re: How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear by OtemAtum: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2017
orisa37:
Mind's Game!
Devil's Stuff!
OtemAtum is a Coward!
it's like you people are misunderstanding this thread. This thread as actually pointing out the mind games your pastors are playing on you religious sheeple. I am telling you facts, but you go all the way to call it devil's stuff. BTW, this earth is a psychological place. Free yourself from mind slavery asap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! / Your Destiny Helper Will Locate You / BREAKING NEWS: Rev Fr Patrick Henry Edet Resigns As A Catholic Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.