Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Two Lands For Sale In Asaba - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Two Lands For Sale In Asaba (483 Views)

We Have Lands For Commercial Purpose Along Asaba-Benin Expressway, 09058818181 / Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble / Flood Overwhelms Asaba, Destroys Official Documents, Files, Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Lands For Sale In Asaba by MChaze25(m): 3:06am On Apr 24, 2017
1. One plot of land at former deputy area...close to Okowa farms selling at N1.5 million

2. One plot of land at airport road close to the express selling at N1.5 million

Contact me or WhatsApp:- 07063988862
Re: Two Lands For Sale In Asaba by MChaze25(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Price is negotiable
Re: Two Lands For Sale In Asaba by zamirikpo(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
pls give precise location of this land.......where is former deputy, i know asaba very well,.......explain better plss......

and whats the dimension of the plots.....i.e 100 by 50 or 100 by 100.

1 Like

Re: Two Lands For Sale In Asaba by MChaze25(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Former deputy is located at the right before koka if you re approaching Asaba from the Niger bridge.... Once you pass Kingdom Heritage and Apams by the right, you re closer..
Dimension:- 100 by 100 ..the owner is very ready to sell and bargain..
Re: Two Lands For Sale In Asaba by zamirikpo(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
u r confusing me........former deputy governor is on the express road before road safety, the office is on a road that leads to st. brigets girls secondary school,that same road also leads to the ogbogonogo market.

so i am confused when u say former deputy is after koka or after apams....that is way off the mark
Re: Two Lands For Sale In Asaba by MChaze25(m): 2:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Before koka....stop quoting me wrong pls....
Re: Two Lands For Sale In Asaba by MChaze25(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
zamirikpo:
u r confusing me........former deputy governor is on the express road before road safety, the office is on a road that leads to st. brigets girls secondary school,that same road also leads to the ogbogonogo market.

so i am confused when u say former deputy is after koka or after apams....that is way off the mark

Oga Ok I accept you know Asaba more than me.
Are you ready to buy?
Re: Two Lands For Sale In Asaba by zamirikpo(m): 3:34am On Apr 26, 2017
MChaze25:
Former deputy is located at the right before koka if you re approaching Asaba from the Niger bridge.... Once you pass Kingdom Heritage and Apams by the right, you re closer..
Dimension:- 100 by 100 ..the owner is very ready to sell and bargain..

oga if former deputy is before koka, how can u say former deputy is after kingdom heritage or apams. u said and i quote, once u pass kingdom heritage or apams, meanwhile apams is located after koka and kindgom heritage is along ibusa road.

COMING FROM THE NIGER BRIDGE, FORMER DEPUTY IS AFTER DANGOTE CEMENT DEPOT, BEFORE ROAD SAFETY OFFICE. i am specific about the location of the land because of what i need it for. so pls specify....better, no be quarrel.
Re: Two Lands For Sale In Asaba by MChaze25(m): 3:48am On Apr 27, 2017
zamirikpo:

oga if former deputy is before koka, how can u say former deputy is after kingdom heritage or apams. u said and i quote, once u pass kingdom heritage or apams, meanwhile apams is located after koka and kindgom heritage is along ibusa road.

COMING FROM THE NIGER BRIDGE, FORMER DEPUTY IS AFTER DANGOTE CEMENT DEPOT, BEFORE ROAD SAFETY OFFICE. i am specific about the location of the land because of what i need it for. so pls specify....better, no be quarrel.

Ok you re right... I made a mistake on the Apams being before koka...sorry about that....The land is after dangote cement depot though at the opposite side of the road.....sorry about my definition... Guess I was too busy when I typed this

(1) (Reply)

Newly Completed And Superb Finished Fully Detached 4 Bedrooms Duplex With BQ / The Pros And Cons Of Metal Furniture / OFF PLAN: 4 Bedroom Duplex Near VGC-IKOTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.