Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Dasuki's Only Sin Was Serving Under Jonathan - Col. Umar Blasts Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki's Only Sin Was Serving Under Jonathan - Col. Umar Blasts Buhari (1903 Views)

Col. Umar, Femi Falana Deny Involvements With National Consultative Forum / Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dasuki's Only Sin Was Serving Under Jonathan - Col. Umar Blasts Buhari by Pieromania: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2017
emmasege:
Listen to yourslef. You can as well abolish the judicial arm of government because they are corrupt (according to you). Tell me of an arm of government (executive, legislature or judiciary) that is not corrupt in the current democratic regime before I give my verdict on my assessment of your IQ. Mind you when I say executive, that includes the chief corruption fighter (Buhari) himself.
If the executive and legislative arm is corrupt,the Judiciary shouldn't be,that is an arm to punish the corrupt executives and legislative officers bt instead they chose to be more corrupt.The arm is a sacred arm whr hope of justice should be restored, bt they chose to add more injury to the afflicted,that is why common men like u and i cannot go to law court and get justice when oppressed cos the oppressor will buy justice.
We are whr we are today as a nation because of our corruption infested judiciary
Re: Dasuki's Only Sin Was Serving Under Jonathan - Col. Umar Blasts Buhari by blackpanda: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2017
Einl:

We are on a forum having a mature discussion and you take it personal by insulting me...what exactly is your gain?

Can't we have a robust discussion where we can maturely have disagreements without resorting to attacks on people we don't even know??

I can't respond to you because it won't be worth it.

Have a nice day.

Well if u dont know something then take steps to find out. Dont be trying to sound authoritative of skewed facts. i am not attacking you, rather educating you so u dont keep chanting things that have no basis in reality.

Enjoy your day

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency / Biafra: Nigeria To Be Expelled From UN Membership / Nigeria Has A World Record Number Of Imbeciles” – Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.