Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff (7192 Views)

I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do / Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2019 / Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff by denis2: 6:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment of 1,250 - As part of its staff expansion plan, the Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) has said that it will recruit about 1,250 persons across the states immediately after the budget has been assented to by the President.

This was disclosed yesterday by the executive chairman of Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Babatunde Fowler while appearing before the Senate committee on Finance at the National Assembly.

The executive chairman said, “Basically what we are discussing is 2016 budget. And within the budget, we do have provision for recruitment of staff in terms of staff expansion; and in total we are expected to recruit about 1,250 and we have not started and that process will start once the budget have been approved.”

Mr Fowler, however lamented non payment of tax by Nigerians, saying only ten per cent of Nigerians pay their tax.

“We were in Kano, earlier this week and the Emir spoke to all Muslims that payment of tax that is not against Islam. But we have people in different languages with different ideas and as a tax body we have to make sure that we can educate everyone . We have running jingles in all major languages in Igbo, Yoruba Hausa, Pidgin English and once we sensitise the public and you understands what needs to be done, then you can start enforcement or start expecting people to pay tax; that is the media campaign.”
Source: http://www.topgist.com.ng/federal-inland-revenue-service-firs-job-recruitment-of-1250-new-staff-this-year-2017-www-firs-gov-ng/
Re: Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff by bankyblue(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2017
This bad people in govt can never change, which recruitment his he talking about? The one they Ve done all another one?

I was at firs office last week and I saw new officers I even went ahead to ask them whe..................in short I give up on this country.

1 Like

Re: Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff by obonujoker(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Buhari is a man of integrity.... he would never allow people to recruit through wuru wuru means..... angry
Re: Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff by eneji50(m): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2017
anyway certified ebira boi have nothing to say i think the person above me would have somthing reasonable to say

yes

Certtified ebira boi say so

Navo oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2017
I smell jobs racketeering...

1 Like

Re: Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff by zeusdgrt(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2017
Any fed or state job na wash,I have a frnd who paid 500k 2yrs earlier prior to dis current fed employment advert
,he alrdy has a spot so if u apply to this jobs now am sorry for u.tho miracles do happen sha
Re: Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff by peter0071(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
Abeg i dey Gambia..... and I smell LIES!!!!
Re: Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff by simplyme17: 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Bros go sleep abeg
obonujoker:
Buhari is a man of integrity.... he would never allow people to recruit through wuru wuru means..... angry
Re: Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff by DrTims(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Na so. Lies everywere.....
Re: Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff by sweetilicious(f): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Any fed or state job na wash,I have a frnd who paid 500k 2yrs earlier prior to dis current fed employment advert
,he alrdy has a spot so if u apply to this jobs now am sorry for u.tho miracles do happen sha
I will apply.By God's grace,i will have my prof cert.
Re: Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff by zeusdgrt(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
sweetilicious:
I will apply.By God's grace,i will have my prof cert.
Basic reason why I said miracle do exist and happen my dear cutie
Re: Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff by sweetilicious(f): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Basic reason why I said miracle do exist and happen my dear cutie
Okay pal
Re: Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff by zeusdgrt(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
sweetilicious:
Okay pal
I will like to make you my nairaland wife

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 / How To Apply For A Major FMCG Company Recruitment (2 Positions) / Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.