Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Daily Spiritual Digest: What And Who To Magnify - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Spiritual Digest: What And Who To Magnify (232 Views)

Daily Spiritual Digest / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Day Of God's Vengeance / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Unsearchable God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Spiritual Digest: What And Who To Magnify by jonatoye(m): 6:50am On Apr 24, 2017
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: What and Who to Magnify

WORD FOR TODAY
Whatever you magnify becomes big in your life. If you magnify your challenges and problems they become big; the more you lay emphasis on the battle of life the more your battle will be!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Scriptural Reference
"And Mary said: "My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior." (Luke 1:46-47 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In whatever situation you find yourself; try to always magnify the Lord. Your experience cannot change the personality of God. The Lord is great, powerful and wonderful.

One of the most important strategy of staying strong in the battle of life is magnifying the Lord above all and rejoicing in His salvation. Standing on His promises without wavering.

The evil one is winning most of the battles over God's children because people know more of what the devil can do than what God can do. The intensity of the proclamation of the evil works of darkness by most men in our pulpits today makes people to live in fear to the point of shouting the blood of Jesus over ordinary cockroach going about its activities.

Sometimes when young people of our days looks zealous and fervent in prayers; they mostly do so in fear and lost of courage in the presence of real battles of life.

Our faith will always determine our experience. Let's not be agent of darkness nor speak more of the potentials of the evil one. Rather, let's have faith in the word of God and walk in the reality of our victory in Christ Jesus.

Prayer Point:
Lord! You are bigger than all my trouble; My soul magnifies You and my spirit rejoice in my salvation in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Magnify the Lord and you will see Him big in your life and situation !!!
-----------------------------------
Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have an Outstanding Week Ahead!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be The Judge Of Your Thoughts And Decisions / Boko Haram Has Killed 600 Teachers, Wit 1200 Schools Closed In Northern Nigeria. / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.