Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

:) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / :) (4226 Views)

List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry / "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" / ***part2***nasarawa State University Student Sex Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: :) by cashkid18(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Jay1F:
Bet9ja; empowering youths since 1880... Bro I can give you 3 sure odds to triple your money
guy, how do we go about the sure 3 odds
Re: :) by 1234onyekwe: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:

He isn't that kind of guy and besides we are church members though some church people are something else
I know what I'm talking about
So is it every girl you get close to or become friends with, that the thought of having sex will come to your mind?
4 me to get close to u as a lady it means I was attracted to u in the first place & if given the opportunity i'lld get down with u ,church member or no church member, m not a hypocrite to tell u no I can't do that is left 4 u to either oblige me or not & besides u are a lady u can never know what goes through the heart of a guy b/cos u not one.
Re: :) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2017
1234onyekwe:
4 me to get close to u as a lady it means I was attracted to u in the first place & if given the opportunity i'lld get down with u ,church member or no church member, m not a hypocrite to tell u no I can't do that is left 4 u to either oblige me or not & besides u are a lady u can never know what goes through the heart of a guy b/cos u not one.
Not everyone is like you
If a guy have sexual motives towards me I always know and I'm sure some other ladies will know too cos he will certainly show in his attitude
Life isn't all about sex
Good morning
Re: :) by 1234onyekwe: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Not everyone is like you
If a guy have sexual motives towards me I always know and I'm sure some other ladies will know too cos he will certainly show in his attitude
Life isn't all about sex
Good morning
Good morning to u Rukky ,believe me on this men are wired by what they see, while u ladies are wired by what u hear,as a man mere looking at u we are already aroused imagining all sorts of things in our heart,without saying ordinary hello to u,b/cos of our ego,but in this case the guy in question is already benefiting from u so wouldn't want to stretch his luck to far.
Re: :) by rosalieene(f): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
schumastic:
that's a very painful part of school, when your allowance and food stuffs is finished, it becomes worse during exam time shocked shocked..

op if you can lay your hands on okpa pls do cus it has been saving lots of students life since the days of john the baptist, opka with pepsi or garri.
okpa is even expensive now
n50 okpa now is very small. in some areas they don't sell n50 okpa anymore. its now n100
Re: :) by schumastic(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
rosalieene:

okpa is even expensive now
n50 okpa now is very small. in some areas they don't sell n50 okpa anymore. its now n100

wow, that's really bad oo, during my time in school it was n20 an big one n50..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Late Night Experience As A Married Woman / My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. / The Best 100 Monikers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.