Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online (12110 Views)

Sexy Photos Of Lady Who Shared A Video Of A Man Masturbating In Front Of Her Sho / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him / Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by winkmart: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Yesterday, this lady was blasted for sharing photos with Peter Okoye of Psquare,While they could be innocent photos of a star posing with his fan, many feel he needed to draw a line as the photos were taking at a hotel and she was even seated with him,eating 'suya'..

Others feel she is not the type of fan he should be seen with..

Well, checkout some of her pics below

[img]https://2.bp..com/-nDII1HHogzg/WP24i6r_ouI/AAAAAAADlYs/Kv7Fkf_8FuUgPLujhg5xyLMRyRFYlOTugCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-tVFYzBmBKBw/WP25E0t4IiI/AAAAAAADlY0/BeIPDJ-_fcwkW5nOLM9pWvpkcsAfyJR-QCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/--urG77m1Qp8/WP2bJfDpf9I/AAAAAAADlV4/6AGwf0vUIpQCL1mEtTcUIbzRR_uYA4DGwCEw/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/nude-photos-of-lady-who-shared-photos.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by winkmart: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by pyyxxaro: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2017
winkmart:
Yesterday, this lady was blasted for sharing photos with Peter Okoye of Psquare,While they could be innocent photos of a star posing with his fan, many feel he needed to draw a line as the photos were taking at a hotel and she was even seated with him,eating 'suya'..

Others feel she is not the type of fan he should be seen with..

Well, checkout some of her pics below

[img]https://2.bp..com/-nDII1HHogzg/WP24i6r_ouI/AAAAAAADlYs/Kv7Fkf_8FuUgPLujhg5xyLMRyRFYlOTugCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-tVFYzBmBKBw/WP25E0t4IiI/AAAAAAADlY0/BeIPDJ-_fcwkW5nOLM9pWvpkcsAfyJR-QCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/--urG77m1Qp8/WP2bJfDpf9I/AAAAAAADlV4/6AGwf0vUIpQCL1mEtTcUIbzRR_uYA4DGwCEw/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/see-photos-of-nigerian-model-who-posed.html

lalasticlala

tongue
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Partnerbiz(f): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2017
This girl na ashawo for owerri simple.

Next pls...

13 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by princechurchill(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2017
That ass got my tongue rolling anti clockwise damn

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2017
dafuq is this?
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Rhaspody(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2017
The girl na runs girl wet dey try hustle. Only runs girl fit post her nude for Instagram

7 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by NaijaProxyBase: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Too early to get unnecessarily hard down there. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by mymadam(m): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2017
wink Biko, me no see notin' nah! Na only suya & tatoos me I dey see ooo. Abi na mi eyez again? Wait, make I go bring mi microscope sharp, sharp.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by moststylish(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2017
another Kim kardashian in the making

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2017
Apostle Sule Sule Pt2 grin
the return of otobo grin
vol6
episode 4 grin grin
staring Peter okoye
big yansh slay dragon grin
and others grin
u tell me who no like big yansh grin
Peter Okoye i raise my two hands to u grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Ehiscotch(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2017
This is hoeriffic.
Peter must be under the side effects of banging this hoe. See as him just look like say them cast am under spell.
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by potbelly(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2017
Funny thing is her parents were happy and christened her when the had her... Look how she turned out...

Disgrace to most women...

5 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by yhunghestboss(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2017
I blame peter for even taking a pic with this hoe who thinks her ass can save the world by displaying it

2 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2017
yhunghestboss:
I blame peter for even taking a pic with this hoe who thinks her ass can save the world by displaying it
u sure he"s not gbenshing her? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This girl na ashawo for owerri simple.

Next pls...
I want to buy data
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Partnerbiz(f): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oyind17:
I want to buy data

Flash me or whatsapp me bro.
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Flash me or whatsapp me bro.
I'm a lady

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by LegalBaby(f): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cellulites everwhere

7 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
This guy is a fool. Is he not married? Nigerian men, Biggest ashawos that ever lived. The girl is not even fine. All they know is big nyash. See stretch marks and cellulite everywhere. Nigerian men no get taste at all, be cheating on their beautiful wives with these dirty things.

9 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fresca:
This guy is a fool. Is he not married? Nigerian men, Biggest ashawos that ever lived. The girl is not even fine. All they know is big nyash. See stretch marks and cellulite everywhere. Nigerian men no get taste at all, be cheating on their beautiful wives with these dirty things.
tales from a heart broken girl

5 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
LegalBaby:
Cellulites everwhere
lepa onisha shut up
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Dalastically: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lalastical where the pichure na

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
!
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
CuteJude:
tales from a heart broken girl

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by potbelly(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
So because he snapped with her, that's an indication he slept with her? undecided Na wah you sha...
Watch the supposed video and You will see he kept a considerable distance from her and wasn't all that comfortable...

Fresca:

2 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
That 3rd pic
is that boobs or slippers?
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by yhunghestboss(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
lefulefu:
u sure he"s not gbenshing her? cheesy
for sure na who can resist such
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by RichlyOBS(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Peter is under juju....
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Joephat(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
That Ass fit make me slap my boss rite now....

Why are you ppl subjecting my Man Anatomy into rigorous process of making sure it doesn't get errected in the presence of my boss?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hypothesis Of Love / Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? / 5 Perfect Songs For Your Valentine Playlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.