Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Gtb Entry Level - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Entry Level (4376 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / GTB Recruitment 2015 / Entry Level Jobs @ Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Entry Level by easylife(m): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2007
Ples, Did any one in the House have the GTB aptitude test format, i have been invited for test, which will take place in Abuja on 03/02/2007.
pleas any one with information should Please send it to my e- mail:easybalo222@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: Gtb Entry Level by jenijade: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2007
hi deepsee34,
i stumbled across this and thot it would b of help 2 u .
i actually wrote the test and it is really easy.
its basically spped test and its really cheap.

GTB test is handled by Kimberly Ryan, a consulting firm. the test is called Graduate Reasoning Test, it's in 3 sections and it's a speed test. The first section which is Verbal Reasoning contains 30 questions which must completed in just 8 minutes. the other two sections are Numerical and Abstract Reasoning which contain 25 questions each and the time frame for each is 10 minutes. In all, you have 80questions in 28 minutes. It's neither GRE nor GMAT, infact the questions are straight forward and simple but the time frame is very short, though u can still manage your time. i did it and finished. the numerical contains questions on series and sequence and some probability, the verbal contains questions on comparison like "DRIVE IS TO CAR as FLY is to AEROPLANE" and say some synonyms and antonyms, not difficult ones anyway. the abstract has to do with shapes. the pass maark is 50% though im not sure if each question carries equal mark. i wish those writing the test GOOD LUCK.
Re: Gtb Entry Level by Ogbajie(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2007
Hello dear, thanx for the info. I wld like to knw the venue for the Gtb aptitude text in Abuja. And if i cld come uninvited
Re: Gtb Entry Level by sweetivory: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2007
hi, pls how did u apply for the gtb entry level test? i tried applying but my mail kept bouncing back. is it too late to apply?
Re: Gtb Entry Level by chipoo: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2007
GUARANTY TRUST BANK ENTRY LEVEL SELECTION TEST
We are pleased to invite you for our Entry Level Selection test.
The details of the test are as follows:
Date: Saturday, February 3, 2007
Time: 9:00am
Venue: Top Rank Hotels
Plot 892, Gimbiya Street
Garki II, Abuja
On arrival ask for Aruosa, Lanre or Modupe
Things to bring along:
An updated CV – showing your email & mobile number
Originals & photocopies of the following credentials:
NYSC discharge certificate
SSCE certificate
University degree certificate
Birth certificate
A valid form of identification e.g. driver’s license, international passport, national ID card.
A recent passport photograph
A biro, a pencil, an eraser, a sharpener
A copy of this email.
The results of the successful candidates will be posted under ‘Careers’ on our website, www.gtbplc.com as from 12th February 2007. Please note that the pass mark is 50%.
We thank you for your interest in Guaranty Trust Bank Plc and wish you success at the test.
Yours faithfully
Human Resources Group
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT UPON VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS, ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEETS OUT MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO SIT FOR THE TEST.
Re: Gtb Entry Level by segebanton(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2007
Dear chippo,
considering the invitation letter sent to you, please i would like to know two things,
The first one is, can i be participate in the test since i dont have invitation letter like you.
secondly, can can 2- 2 grade in the university qualify to write the test.
please i need your urgent respond.
thanks.
Re: Gtb Entry Level by belle4u2nv(f): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2007
Kimberly Ryan is very lenient. They will let you write the test without invitation.
The minimum qualification is 2-2 for GTB
Just go to the test venue with all the requirements and
you could still make a photocopy of someone's invitation letter.
goodluck
Re: Gtb Entry Level by spychief(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2007
please are they keen on credit in maths at o levels
Re: Gtb Entry Level by ogoogirl(f): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2007
hi i've applied and havenot gotten any invitation and pls is only abj that the test will hold i need to know.
Re: Gtb Entry Level by jess(f): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2007
hi guys,
thanks for all the info, you've all been great. However, could someone please tell if a credit in maths in SSCE is one of the requirements. I really appreciate if someone can help me out here cos i have a pass in maths and graduated with a 2.1. I need to know if i have a chance with them or if i'll be turned back. Thanks.
Re: Gtb Entry Level by EstyE(f): 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2007
Can someone gatecrash
Re: Gtb Entry Level by EstyE(f): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2007
i applied but have not heard from them
Re: Gtb Entry Level by TemiD1: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2007
hey guyz,
ve been really blessed wth dis forum seens i became a member, i really appreciate u guyz alot, but plz i really want to fibd out somethin important here i need some1 dat really knows about it 2 pls reply me urgently so i can know hw 2 kick off,

am in port harcourt and i dont wnt to take any chances @all can i really gatecrash lik u said @ the GTB test i need this job seriously i will b going to abuja i really need to know,

if i cant @ all therres is no point , thanks guyz

TEmi
Re: Gtb Entry Level by agnesoseka: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2007
Hi everyone,I wrote gtb test 2,on rd of feb, hope it comes out gud,wish eveyone best of luck in all dem endeavours! cheers.
Re: Gtb Entry Level by yankidelta(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2007
Guys aint trying to scare u wrote d test last yr but wasnt called up.D test is speed n accuracy but it aint as easy as u think n besides time will not be ur best of frd on dat day.the last part which has to do with shapes is where to watchout for so ps take note! grin
Re: Gtb Entry Level by rayz101(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2007
chipoo, plz help me out , a friend of my is jobless
he in need of any driving job in a bank.
plz if there any way u can help send me mail; rally12dl@yahoo.com

cheers and GOD bless.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Driver(recruitment And Outsourcing) / Graduate Job Vacancies At May And Baker Nigeria Plc / Michael Stevens Consulting Fresh Job Recruitment (16 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.