Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,893 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

FG Plans Fresh Remodelling Of All Airport Terminals In The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Plans Fresh Remodelling Of All Airport Terminals In The Country (615 Views)

2023: PDP Mulls Remodelling Of Manifesto / See The Final 3D Rendering Of All The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Terminals In 3 States / 5 New Airport Terminals Resiliently Continued By Buhari, To Be Ready Before 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Plans Fresh Remodelling Of All Airport Terminals In The Country by Kayville: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Following the completion of the repairs of the runway at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja and the ongoing facelift of the terminal of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, the Federal Government plans fresh remodelling of all airport terminals in the country.

According to reports, after the completion of the Lagos, Port Harcourt and Enugu airport terminals’ facelift, the next in line would be the remodelling of terminals in all the 22 airports across the country. Read more http://www.reportsafrique.com/2017/04/fg-plans-fresh-remodelling-airport-terminals-country/
Re: FG Plans Fresh Remodelling Of All Airport Terminals In The Country by OLAJADON: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2017
Good development, but with the way this are going now I don't think this country will survive a decade more because even with the good heart of my president we still have sadist that are keen on the downfall of this nation with there gullible followers.
my opinion though
Re: FG Plans Fresh Remodelling Of All Airport Terminals In The Country by sarrki(m): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2017
What happened to the last one by Gej and Stella oduah?

1 Like

Re: FG Plans Fresh Remodelling Of All Airport Terminals In The Country by XerXers: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
Always living in the past, move bro. stella did her own, whoever is in charge should also do his/her own, their time is running out with nothing to show
Re: FG Plans Fresh Remodelling Of All Airport Terminals In The Country by OLAJADON: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
c jamb question, you give Jonathan and oduah to monitor a project you expect them to do it effectively, it like asking a cat what happened to the rat it catch yesternite.
Re: FG Plans Fresh Remodelling Of All Airport Terminals In The Country by Blue3k(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2017
Please let them increase size and give more confortable seating. I would also like more charging outlets in waiting area ,and more televisions. The wait at abj was painfully boring.

They need to consider Akwa Ibom airport if it's jurisdiction. The airport was sloppy built. They only built one bathroom for departures. You have to walk out of secrured area. Then walk back through after search. I would like it if the bathroom was inside secured area.

Later in future they should consider adding jet bridges.
Re: FG Plans Fresh Remodelling Of All Airport Terminals In The Country by sarrki(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2017
OLAJADON:

c jamb question, you give Jonathan and oduah to monitor a project you expect them to do it effectively, it like asking a cat what happened to the rat it catch yesternite.

grin
Re: FG Plans Fresh Remodelling Of All Airport Terminals In The Country by sarrki(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2017
XerXers:

Always living in the past, move bro. stella did her own, whoever is in charge should also do his/her own, their time is running out with nothing to show

Our past decides our today

Our today decides our tomorrow

So tell me something else
Re: FG Plans Fresh Remodelling Of All Airport Terminals In The Country by Ehiscotch(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2017
It is not just the proposal, it is the funds that matter.
The current FG has a lot of good plans & proposals that if properly executed would pave way for a better Nigeria but funding these projects is still the glitch.
Re: FG Plans Fresh Remodelling Of All Airport Terminals In The Country by XerXers: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:

Our past decides our today

Our today decides our tomorrow

So tell me something else

you have less than two years for eviction, continue dwelling on the past
Re: FG Plans Fresh Remodelling Of All Airport Terminals In The Country by Blue3k(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2017
smiley Nobody else has thoughts on how they should improve airport.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-us Official Provides Details Of Meeting With Northern Govs To Remove Jonathan / We Are Determined To End Herdsmen /farmers Clashes – Osinbajo / Nigeria: Rich Country, Poor Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.